Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4738&start_row=1

I want to know from real rastas is rastafari only for blacks

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 6/26/2012 1:49:36 PM

I would love some info from you guys about rastafari , my trod has roadblocks at the moment , recently I bigged up a black rasta and he didn't like any of it , he treated me like an imposter he called me a chi chi man on face book when im not jus cuz i said nice beard ( he Had a giant dreaded beard) I'm not chichi at all . is rastafari only for blacks, are some rasta man arrogant ( and act like there god and judge ppl have u lot been victim of a rasta think there so special and try judge like there sellasie I themselves) raspect

Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 6/26/2012 2:06:01 PM

Look at this comment a black guy made he acts as he's scaring us away from rastafari lifestyle. ...read on .....Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#5Dec 23, 2010

Judged:211
Firstly, Hail the I, H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Selassie; All Praise be to the Most High, JAH Rastafari!!!! InI am RASTAFARI! And it is true, only Rasta can liberate the people. H.I.M. teachings teach the I this. But Rasta is truly for African Sovereign Blood! A white man can bow to the True and Living Ivine Black King GOD and can pledge allegiance to H.I.M., but Ithiopia is the Holy Land, and Africa is for Africans (ALL AFRICAN BLOOD; Continental and Diasporan). And as far as Imon Roots scaring any other man...BOO, U-r-a-pee-on! Run for the hills, for InI am Strong as Sampson with I Locs; and Rastafari crush, cramp and paralyze all weak-hearted conceptions! THIS IS RASTA!!!! Hail the I, Selassie I, JAH Rastafari!!!! JAH JAH LIVE!!!!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/26/2012 4:19:12 PM

RastafarI is for all who accept Black Supremacy and come forth with Clean hands and a Pure Heart.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/27/2012 1:37:19 AM

He should not have called you a chi chi man for expressing your admiration of his beard!
I don't think Sizzla Kalonji would call you a chi chi if you would tell him that he has a nice beard, seen?

Even in the Bible it is written that King David was handsome, seen?
And the author of this Scripture was a male,
so could this male writer who wrote that King David was handsome be a chi chi man too, by the same judgement?

This dreadlocked person you met must be a fool!

If he didn't like it that way he should have just told you so openly,
Or if he were wise, he should have simply accepted your sincerity of purpose, seen?

Raspect..

Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 6/27/2012 5:39:02 AM

Exactly ras kanjas. I have had a roadblock on my trod cos of a cyber form of bullying . I have deleted Facebook now and I will avoid bumping into internet geeks like his type from now on. I also read congo nattys don't use facebook too. (look it up on google and read about it for ur selfs ppl) thanks for takeing time and reading my posts btw . Bless

Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 7/1/2012 12:19:47 PM

Do not let no foolishness put blocks in the righteous path we all come from Africa wether your skin white or black, Africa is I n I home Rastafari is about love unity respect no matter the color for Jah sees no color, I have even experience this first hand and surprisely by a non Rasta because they are ignorant they only think Rastafari is for a brethren from jamaica or Africa with dark skin and that's stereotypes Jah open di doors with welcome arms to I n I , I am not born in Africa nor are my parents I is Cuban Mexican and Italian so there my ethnicity does not seem the usual for Rastafari but just because I'm not directly born from motherland gives power to other rasta to be a fool .Blessings and do not let this intimidate I

Messenger: Stevie S Sent: 7/18/2012 2:19:39 AM

Respect,

To say that Rasta is "for all who accept Black Supremacy" is to say that Black skinned people are better than Asians, Europeans, or Native Americans. The teachings of Rastafari is to love and accept all peoples, whether they be Black or White. H.I.M has rejected and shunned upon those thoughts.

Hope I overstand you correctly in your thoughts.

I do agree with Coming forth with clean hands and a pure heart.

InI Peace
JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/18/2012 11:56:44 AM

To say Rasta is for all who accept Black supremacy
is to say the House of David is supreme!
Black King is superior to white king!
Black Priest is superior to white priest!
Black Prophet is superior to white prophet!

To accept King Selassie-I as the Black Messiah!
And the black race as God's chosen race!
Africa as the promised land, and Europe as Babylon!

To accept the Black monarch as the rightful ruler of this planet Earth!
To accept the black race as the real lions of Israel!
That is to accept Black supremacy!

Seen?

Messenger: Stevie S Sent: 7/18/2012 1:22:29 PM

This is still confusing to I. Is saying the "Black king is superior to white king" would that be more like saying a righteous king is superior than a king of babylon? This is confusing to I because, to I, Rastafari is about racial equality and coming together and preaching a message of love and peace, and less about the races being better than eachother.

Sorry if I overlooked something. To I it just seem contrary to the ideas of Rastafari, seen?

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 7/18/2012 2:41:50 PM

RastafarI is for all people who keep the Covenant of the Most High.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I