Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4738&start_row=41

I want to know from real rastas is rastafari only for blacks

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/27/2012 12:51:38 PM

Over the years, the European generations have been doing everything under the Sun just to make sure that they be not that generation which shall face the wrath of God in retribution for slavery.

But when the appointed time comes for God to judge the world, the African generation that will be living in those days shall inherit Africa and enjoy the milk and honey thereof,
likewise the European generation that will be living and oppressing in those days shall pay for their evil, seen?

And of course those who would be in offices like that of the pope or prime minister will be punished for oppression.

Also tell me how you think decisions will be made concerning whom to punish for slavery!

Bless..

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/27/2012 1:02:09 PM

Would the I feel good oppressing an European and keeping him as your personal slave? InI would not.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/27/2012 2:12:38 PM

Ras Kanjas, the I said
-------------
Also tell me how you think decisions will be made concerning whom to punish for slavery!
-------------

I will leave that up the Haile Selassie I to decide how He sees fit.

Ras Kanjas, the I said,
-----------------------------
But when the appointed time comes for God to judge the world, the African generation that will be living in those days shall inherit Africa and enjoy the milk and honey thereof,
likewise the European generation that will be living and oppressing in those days shall pay for their evil, seen?
-----------------------------

What will happen to the Africans that will be living and oppressing in those days?

What will happen to the Europeans who are living but not oppressing in those days?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/28/2012 3:53:35 AM

Yes-I,
Africans like Barack Obama or Mugabe who would be living and oppressing in those days will be punished too!

But the Europeans in those days who will live and not oppress, but do good, shall inherit the Earth and be blessed like every good man, seen?

But why have you withheld your opinion from me with regard to how it will be decided whom to punish for slavery? I did not mean you should make decisions on behalf of King Selassie-I, no,
I just wanted to hear your own reasoning since I told you mine...hahaha!

Bless still..

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/29/2012 5:51:14 AM

Suppose any where in Istory one of the I ancestors owned a slave, beat a womban or stole from somebody. Should the I be punished for this as well?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/29/2012 11:05:32 PM

Haile Selassie knows the heart and thoughts of all man, so Haile Selassie will decide accordingly.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I