Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4729&start_row=1

African Black Leaders

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/20/2012 5:29:40 AM

Peace and Love

InI was reasoning with I Idren, who is from Zimbabwe about colonialism ect and how I sight a United states of Africa and African unity as a must, just as I Majesty show InI.
I Idren agreed but told I that he believed this wouldn't happen due to the greed and the corruptedness of current African leaders. He informed I that the general opinion of African political leaders by Africans living in Africa is very different to how Black and Rastafarian people in the west view African leaders.

Meditating on this i wonder if RastafarI in the west are so happy to see Black leaders in Africa that InI show support without Knowing the Real situation or whats really going on. On the other hand in the west there is so much anti Black African leader propaganda, its hard to know what the truth is.

As for Zim I Idren told I of Sizzla, luciano and others performing at concerts and then telling the crowd how great mugabe is and how they should vote for him. He told I how shocked he was at RasTafarI people praising such a dictator. InI have also heard of Bobo shanti Idren praising and claiming idi Amin the Reincarnation of prophet Marcus
How do one feel about that?

To I ones must remain impartial as I Majesty show InI and not just accept ones as good or bad leaders becouse they say the right things or because.babylon prpoganda tell I so.

I love to see Black leaders and Black solidarity but InI also shouldnt forget
NYABINGHI. Death to black and white oppressors

Blessed Love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/20/2012 5:38:45 AM

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

Words of RasTaFarI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/20/2012 10:54:27 AM

Yes I bro Mathew. Africa is still not free from de chains of mental slavery n colonialism. One of de stumbling blocks on liberation is most of our leaders. De I is right greed is prevalent. Offcurse dem are not happy with de idea of inification of Africa caz dat might make it dificult fo dem to abuse funds n power. Ther 's still a lot of work to be done in liberating Africa. Fo Africa to inite I n I need to make some moves. It can't happen if I n I will just sit back n expect a miracle to happen. Its a pity dat some rasta people are now dealing away with Garvey n black cauntiousness teachings (which is vital in Africa liberation). Yet I n I was lookin foward to rasta people in helpin to liberate de black race. Anyway what can I expect to be done by a rasta who think dat I n I black people were cursed? De battle seems to get harder caz some rastas are now goin agaist black cauntiousness teachings. I n I need more African teachings instead of Israeli teachings. I n I affe proud of I n I African identity. Peace n Love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/20/2012 8:33:43 PM

Bro Blackheart Israel teachings come from Africa so they African Still !!!
I Majesty lead InI to such things for a reason, the teachings of the Ible are very relevant and needed today. InI need to learn from the bible and worship from the bible but InI not worship the bible in itself. InI both know that whole curse of Ham be bullshit used by colonial powers to justify slavery! You so right about RasTafarI needing Marcus teachings. I think the problem is many read I Majestys teaching and then read Marcus teachings and believe them to be contradictory to each other but they not they the same both tell I to Educate I self. Be self reliant and self sufficient, to organize and centralize.
Black solidarity = RasTafarI solidarity YES I

Bro BLACKHEART am I correct in thinking the I lives in Zim? How does the I feel about Mugabe?

Also who does the I think should take the lead in rebuilding Africa? Should all white people be kicked out instantly or should it be a gradual thing in order to build a proper infrastructure, should some whites with specific skills be allowed to stay for the benefit of the continent? What should the role of the non African be? What about the white Rasta? What about Africans who dont want to leave the west?

So many questions

Blessed Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/20/2012 11:25:17 PM

Matthew,

Here are some previous Reasonings about Idi Amin that were made by a Bobo Idren named Fari-Sight:

----------------------------------------------
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Blessed Heart of Love to each and everyone internationally iniversally

Give thanks for Life and the Life Giver, JAH, Rastafari. Emmanuel say Africa must be free NOW AND NOW from Cape to Cairo, Timbo1 to Timbo2,Addis to Accra, all white and non-black subjects are to LEAVE Africa right this very moment so to allow the return of Her Sons and Dawtas and so Africa must be free and so must be a BLACK AFRICA.

As Rastafari we all know of the history of plunderism, pillagism, colonialism, slavery-ism which the White family (Portugese, Dutch, German, British, Italian, Greeks, etc.) are very much guilty of. We should all know that the reason why Africa is still not free and still being exploited by foreigners for their own selfish gain.
Shamefully, the non-black children of Mama and Dada Africa have all dishonoured their forefathers and foremothers and so their days will not be long and the west is determined to perish.

Arabs rule the north (Morrocco,Tangiers, Libya,Egypt) and also NorthEast (Sudan,Somalia), East (Tanzania) an also the West ( Cameroun, etc.) either directly ( i.e. the physical descendants of the slavemasters-modern day arabs- still living there today) or either via Blacks who have been enslaved through islam and are perpetuating transgression through their mind and spirit is still shackled to the arab.

The Indians rule the economy in Kenya while masses of Kenyans live in shacks and shantytowns.

Since the arrival of the boers, Blacks in South Africa have been placed on infertile, arid land and all the fertile and good land have been stolen and monopolised by the Boers(white descendants of the original slavemasters). I have been there myself and seen with I own eyes the filthy-rich on one side fenced off and protected by armed ready to kill black security guards and the wretched-poor on the other side. There are even Indians also in SA profiting from black exploiation.

Nuff more can be said on this issue, for the wicked is exploting us in diverse ways and lengthy reasonings are required to achieve a comprehensive overstanding of this situation.

However,the heart of the matter is that these Greeks, Arabs, Indians and the gang of White bwoys are all making millions, living as arrogant royalties, living luxurious lives while they plunder and pillage the natural resources and make profits of a foreign land, and while this is happening, the indigenous are literally fighting to survive on THEIR OWN LAND???? Who in the house thinks this is fair?

I and I Hail Idi Amin, Field Marshall General and call all Africans to embrace Amin (Big) Dada as the Father His Majesty in the structure of King Emmanuel has spoken to us. Why? Because he is the only African leader who has been able to radically take a stand against the presence of these non-blacks who was RUNNING THE ECONOMY IN HIS COUNTRY LIKE THE INDIANS ARE IN KENYA RIGHT NOW. The Indians will never go to Uganda after what Amin did, they would never DARE!!! Even if he is not there physically today, the sheer memory is enough to cause them to refrain from commiting their folly there.

That is what we need right this very day, sista. For African leaders to give these foreign bwoys a few days (maybe months) to leave the continent and exploit somewhere else or return to exploit their own homeloand where they originate, or else they will be murdered. For that is the ultimatum that will force them to move, for the aflluent will never willingly move as they have high living standards that they will most probably not attain eleswhere (espeically their own home) and feel they have an arrogant right to be there and do what they are doing, (especially white people in south africa who claim they are africans and have a right to stay).

The movie I have seen it myself and is filled with Babylon symbolism. An in reference to what Empress Yaa said, look how they portray the African woman (Kelly Washington) to be gullible to the white male and attracted (lol) to him. The West will always portray Amin as a devil, because he is a THREAT TO WHITE SUPREMACY as he stands for A FREE AND JUST BLACK AFRICA.
They never show you the pictures of Idi Amin being carried by white servants on a THRONE!!(which was probably what that english boy was in the film yet they try to show him as Amin's good friend)

Another thing is that the propaganda is rather international as opposed to being unique to dissemination in the west only.

Iam from the smallest African state, and its a small archipilego (gropu of small tropical islands) just under the equator and north of Madagascar, few miles off East African coastline.

Seychelles is a former and present slave colony, with majority of people being pure Africans and the rest mixed (intermingled), and small populations of white, indian and even less asian.

Now, most people in the Seychelles, if enquired of Idi Amin (better known as Amin Dada) they will say, " Oh, the African leader who was a cannibal." !!!!!
That is because prior to the box-office Last King..., there were movies made about the man that showed the actor acting as him, eating from human skulls, making stews with human flesh and oferring it to their guests only to kill them after eating their human portions!!

And you all know THE IMAGE IS THE MESSAGE so such propaganda has always stayed in the pscyche of the masses, except for a few Rastafari youths rising in these last iwas agitating for the freedom of Africa...JAH! RASTAFARI.

And this is a state where the people are so colonised and brainwahsed, black people there dont even consider themselves as Africans, nor do they see their island as being an African state ( while the media shows African News, Programmes, and News of recurrent and constant interaction between Seyshells govnmnt and other African states and banks, COMESA,SADEC,etc.etc.)

In regards to killings made, we are not saying that Idi Amin did not kill anyone, as you would know absolute power absolutley corrupts the impure in heart.So since he was a muslim, and very religious, he really had little knowledge of Self as that religion his true, indigenous spirituality and so he lacks the integrity of His Majesty to rule perfectly. He, as most leaders, had enemies and probably killed to maintain his power status..
Yet he still embodies African Liberation and so Bobo Shanty hail and promote such and you would know that we keep Black Liberation in th forefront of public consciousness, ever agitating for FREEDOM, REDEMPTION, AND REPATRIATION.

Actually the degree of the succes of the Willie Lynch manifesto is that a black man/woman in Seychelles today will be insulted if you call them an African !!!!

FIRE FOR BABYLON AT THIS IWA, PLAGUE INNA EUROPE, WEEPING AND WAILING IN WASHINGTON AND MOSTLY......

!!!!DEATH!! AND MOANING IN THE VATICAN!!!!!EXPLOSION!!!

.... and Life to the Righteous.

Free Africa saith the Most I....

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Iam Iam
Prophet Pascal (E.A.B.I.C)

Give thanks for Life and the Mighty Powerful Giver of this everliving Life, Holy Emperor Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Honour, Love, and Maksimum Raspeck to each and everyone

Honour and Love to I and I Royal Sistas, Honourable Empress Ten and Honourable Empress Yaa.

I give ises for all goodness and the living goodness(GOD) who liveth within the I them. Ises for bring forth the rasponse that is needed to itinue the reasoning as the I them done know that no good reasoning ever has an ending, so within the said framework of I and I incient tradition I and I forward in the same manner.

In regards to the Bobo Shanty stance on Idi Amin, ( which was the primary purpose of my input ), we give thanks and praise for and ever standing for our Leader, General, President, Worthy founder King Emmanuel 7th Adonie I God, JAH, Rastafari, the Black Christ in Flesh, Creational Crowned Champion of Human Right and Justice.

We ever defend and honour the Black Trinity of Prophet Priest and King, and so within this I-cept is that the Trinity is One and the
"three loving spirits that never disagree", so I and I see no discrepancy between what the Father Emmanuel ( formerly known as Bongo Eddy) has said and what Mosiah Garvey and I Majesty Haile Selassie I say.

What the Father has said ( this can be found in His Black Supremacy book) is that we hail Idi Amin as the Field Marshall General standing firm for Black Supremacy on the shores of Africa and clearing out the foreign elements (asians, indians, arabs and whites) from Africa. So what He mean is that Idi Amin is the symbol of an Africa free from these foreigners, a self-determined, self-actualised and self-reliant Africa.

I know and accept that Iman have been guilty of favouritism on the part of I beautiful African race whom I love so much. Iman dealing with that to reach a level of complete impartiality in I perspective.

Yet I know that Africans are responsible for a lot of the opression of their fellow Africans, at home and abroad (namely the blacks of the USA) and I don't play the " blame the white boy" game to excuse the folly that black people all over commit sometime.

However, the fact remains that I and I defend and advocate Marcus Garvey living word that say Africa for THE AFRICANS, at home and abroad and that is what Idi Amin symbolises. The fact remains that these arabs, whites and indians and asians all should RETURN TO THEIR OWN VINE AND FIG TREE, for they have benefitted from the ills and vices of Mama Africa's years of pillaging and plundering by foreigners. They have no place in Africa, unless maybe they are claiming Rastafari, yet that is still a subject of hot debate.

In terms of Amin failing to be a true leader and pan africanist, that still comes down to him LACKING SELF KNOWLEDGE. If he had self-knowledge (which he would if he didnt follow a foreign religion), he would know that killing people is killing his self and wouldnt do so. I cannot defend, promote, or explain his wrongdoings for Iman was not personally there to testify of it. Yet his action within our House is respected and symbolises a free Africa, free from non-blacks to opress or whatever evil they conceive.

Yes, Emp Ten, it is true, from what I Kenyan brothers have told I, that Kikuyu are the richest in Kenya, yet they also tell me that the Indians can rival the Kikuyu in terms of wealth and they don't think that is fair at all, and they also tell of how the Indians despise the Kenyans, treat them as inferior and can be very wicked and cruel.
So??? The I see what I mean?? They aren't there cos they love Africans, they are there to exploit, profit and take advantage of the Land's resources. I have met some here in Australia, who hate their situation here, just cos they use to live like royalty in Kenya, it was like a paradise for them, with all they need. How come it's not paradise for all Kenyans, but for all Indians living in Kenya it is

Come on Sista, look into this...

Respeck to the Sista from the Seychelles, Empress Ten. Hail her up, I may know her if u tell I the name ( unless she is over 40) as Sey is very small and everyone knows everyone. Also tell her that they say it's getting real tough back home with the IMF reforms (but she might know this alrady if she is in touch with home).

Empress Yaa, nuff raspect to the I again, sent a email to the I some time ago, hope it was sent and the I got it.

Will write more family, just preparing for some exams I have tomorow and day after and week after.

Jah Guide and Itect, Love in the House

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Idi Amin

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/20/2012 11:34:02 PM

Here are some links to previous Reasonings about Robert Mugabe:

Mugabe the disputed

Zim Elections 2008

Sizzla performance in Zimbabwe

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/21/2012 1:53:25 AM

Bro Mathew. I man not ina Zim but ina Swaziland. Mugabe did a good thing by takin de land from de whites n givin it to blacks but him wrong when downpressin fellow black people. White people should not b forced out of Africa but all land should be given back to de blacks. Whites should be allowed to use land on contract bases fo production. Brother many in rastafari have already said dat black people are israelites/dews but I personaly don't buy dat. I haven't yet got a good explaination n proof dat blacks are dews. So I man feel dat we black people need to fuly embrace our own African heritage (which is I n I true identity). I man feel it is degrading to I n I race when people refer to I n I as israelites instead of our true identity, Africans. HIM had both de Israeli n African heritage so I expect HIM to promote both. But I n I here only have de African heritage so I n I upliftment comes through African teachings. As fo de bible it is up to man n man on whether to use or how to use n interprete it but I man know dat de bible came n found I n I already livin ina Africa. It is not fair when people use de bible to study n define I n I black race. It was a mistake fo those rasta elders who did it. Most of de bible stories hav got nothing to do with I n I. So people who want to study I n I true African heritage should come to Africa instead of relyin on bible stories. Blessed love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/21/2012 3:33:31 AM

Bro Eleazer. What is de I own view on de issue of African leaders? Rasta people affe lern to do proper reserch ony any person before dem start praisin him n spreding his propaganda. There are some people ina Africa who fought for I n I liberation yet nuff credits are not given to dem caz they were not leaders. Example- Bantu Biko ina South Africa played a very pivotal role in spreading black pride teachings n upliftment of I n I black people. He didn't comit no genocide but he was killed by Babylon for uplifting de self esteem of black people. Rasta people need to be givin nuff credits to people like Biko instead of wasting time on leaders who are acused of killin many fellow black people. Some leaders have sacrificed de lives of fellow black men to mantain their power. So don't just trust de African leaders before u truly know dem. De rule of de people by de people is better than de rule by de leaders. Black solidarity.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/21/2012 4:10:14 AM

Give Thanks for the links Idren Eleazer. I will be sure to read through them.
Bro Black Heart I will reason more with the I about Africa / Israel when time permits.
Truth the I speaks about knowing InI black leaders!

Blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/21/2012 12:50:28 PM

Black Heart,

I view on African Leaders is that the Black people of Africa have a Right to be rule themselves in the manner they see fit. They have a Right to national sovereignty and freedom from any form of foreign or colonialist form of downpression.

Idi Amin was certainly a controversial leader. He did some good things and some bad things. One of the good things that he did was he made it clear to the world the Uganda should be ruled by Black people, not whites or Asians. Also, most of what you hear about him in the west is coming through the spectacles of western propaganda. I'm not saying that Idi Amin was perfect, I certainly don't agree with much of the violence of his regime. But I do agree that Africa should be ruled by Africans and they have a right to fight for that.

In regards to Robert Mugabe. Mugabe has done good and bad things also. Mugabe has been the leader of Zimbabwe since its independence from Great Britain. Mugabe helped to give land back to Black Africans that had been ruled by whites. That is one good thing he did. Mugabe has done things I don't agree with though, like helping to harbor Mengistu Haile Mariam, the former Communist dictator of Ethiopia. Mugabe has also had oppressive policies against the people of Zimbabwe. Another thing is that Robert Mugabe is a Roman Catholic, educated by the Jesuits.

So as RasTafarI say, to be neutral is to be impartial. I and I promote the good things that the leaders of the world do and blaze fyah on the wickedness of the leaders of the world.

For example, even the pope does some good things. The pope has helped to construct many schools all over the world, including in Ethiopia. But the pope has been involved in many wicked things, like the child abuse scandal and sanctioning the invasion of Ethiopia by Mussolini.

There are still many foreign powers in Africa. Western oil companies, Arab domination, and Chinese influence are all widespread throughout much of Africa. Africa has a Right to be free from babylon.

And remember that if a country doesn't accept the mark of the beast, then that country cannot buy or sell in the world economy.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I