Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4729&start_row=21

African Black Leaders

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/24/2012 12:24:43 PM

Bro Nordman. Dis conversation is of no benefit to I n I. De I seh ''I don't know''. If u don't know den what are u realy talkin about. I told u to go n find out about de twelve tribes rastas. Don't seh all rasta people when dere are rasta people u don't know. It seems like your intention is to debate instead of reasoning. I man not in a debating contest but reasoning. I said dat not all rasta people believe Selassie is God, e.g twelve tribes of Israel rastas. U said my statement is false even though u don't know about others. why? Its bcaz u wana debate. I man not ready to debate. Yes I.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 6/24/2012 3:07:22 PM

Black Heart, the I don't read carefully enough. Read I post again.

I've never said I don't know about twelve tribes et.c.

I said I don't know if differences that may be within Rastafari will be in the future or not.

Now read I post again and try to overstand and don't, as you self say, debate.

Just because someone claim Rastafari everything that person do is not Rastafari. Some is wrong. So what twelve tribes think or believe abot I God and King does not matter to I. What you think doesn't matter either.

I go with Rastafari and He is I example to follow, not men of this world.

Every Man that has felt the blessings of the most High know.

Jah Rastafari is God and all Rastafari sons and daughters know that. I need not to fight it but I won't let you twist the words either.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/25/2012 12:29:38 AM

Nordman. talkin with u is useless to I. De I is just too personal. U'v even diverted de reasoning to something I didn't talk about. I man didn't talk about who is wrong or right. With dis arrogance u show its beter for I to just stop dis conversation. Blessed love.

Messenger: sunandtree Sent: 7/2/2012 7:50:46 AM

This tread makes me laugh and cry. Religious dogmatic stagnation. Meditate on that for a while.

Why is it so important with Emporer Haile Selassie I beening all or nothing?

Isent the fact that his speeches to the nations was the purest of all in a time when humankind's future was to be set -enough for us? And if we are to follow his words balance would atleast be restored. And if his words would be acknowledged peace would not remain a matter of speculation but a question of when and how. Instead brothers fighting brothers. Such aggression... In the way i see it the truth is greater than this mystification of Emperor Halie Selassie I, his words speak for there own? what does it matter if he is maggot shit or living in exstacy with our holy father. He have made his stamp.

Besides havent you heard this recording? : "Halie Selassie -About Not Being Yesus Kristos"

All i wanna say is that the world is fantastic enough to be worshiped without mystifying and acting crazy. I deal with Reality everyday and that makes me a worshiper.

Love, love, love, love, love
Respect, respect, respect
These are the words constantly repeated in the bible

Love & respect

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I