Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4721&start_row=51

Reincarnation?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/9/2012 4:19:38 PM

Kanjas, De story of creation u read in de bible were writen by people not God. So those are people's ideas. People do make mistakes so u can't assume whatever dem say is from God. Chritianity has brainwashed u into believin dat whatever u read in de bible is God's word even if its not. If its a word of Mathew then don't say its a word of God. I told u dat I man is seekin fo de real truth so I can't just read something in de bible den asume its de real truth like u do. U say de earth is only 6000 years old, dats de very same thing Mutabaruka speaks against in People's court. I gues u should listen to him. I told u not to limit your self in de bible caz u'v got a lot to learn. Rastafari is not de bible like u think but its beyond de bible. Even science is part of rastafari. I n I told u dat de first man was black man n was ina Africa. Dat is both a rasta n science teaching but u conflicted dat caz u can't find it in your bible. Rasta people are scientists. Blessed love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/10/2012 12:43:45 AM

Greetings. RastaD, what is yo belief concerning reincanation? Whats yo own belief about de so called Zion de I has bn askin about?

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 6/10/2012 1:49:17 AM

REPATRIATION IS A. MUST

BEFORE WE SEEK PHYSICAL.REPATRIATION WE MUST SEEK SPIRITUAL REPATRIATION BY HAILING THE ROYAL ETHIOPIAN SON OF GOD HAILE SELASSIE I. OF COURSE WE MUST NOT FORGET THAT THE FERTILE LANDS OR SHASHAMENE WERE ISSUED EXCLUSIVELY TO THOSE OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA. IT IS OUR TASK NOT TO INFILTRATE THE GREAT WORKS OF JAH AS WHITE RASTAFARIANS DO NOT HAVE A PLACE IN ETHIOPIA AS A PERMANENT RESIDENCE EXCEPT IN OUR HEARTS. THE LION OT JUDAH SAW TO IT THAT THE BLACK MAN WIILL HAVE A SPIRITUAL AS WELL AS PHYAICAL REPATRIATION TO ETHIOPIA.

Messenger: RastaD Sent: 6/10/2012 2:27:26 PM

Greeting Brother black Heart

I and I believes that once our physical body dies, I and I's irit lives on and will eventually inhabit another physical body and live as that state, in other words Re-Birth but without the death.

Regarding Zion As brother Matthew said in an earlier post, that Zion is a return to how it was in the beginning.How Jah meant us to live. So to I Zion is a repatriation back to Jah. In which ever form it takes. This could be physically ,mentally, spiritually or all three.

Jah Bless

How about you Brother Black heart what are your opinions on these topics?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/11/2012 1:44:55 AM

Yes I. Bro RastaD like de I say I man also do believ in reincantion. Bro u can't say without dearth caz I n I will die. When I man talk about dearth I mean physical like u seh. Concerning Zion, I man believ dis planet is our heaven. I as a black man see Africa as de place to be for I. But at de moment dis land Africa/Ithopia is not heaven. So I n I affe win de amagedion to turn Africa into a part of Jah kingman/kingdom. Dis will be when Africa is one, no more country boundaries, no more tribalism, apartheid, mental n physical slavery, sorrows, discrimination, wars, femine e.t.c. All those people who call demselves rasta should inite to do Jah work which is making dis world into Jah kingman. Dis kingdom I man talk about is a physical thing. Dis hv to b accomplished through de rise of irits in man n man. Jah irits is de one to help drive away de evil spirit. Every man, animal n other living things have a right to enter Jah kingman but only with clean hands n pure heart. No race is superior, no chosen race. Only Jah Jah love shall stand. Blessed love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/11/2012 3:30:58 PM

Yes I BlackHeart sign I up !
When the I speaks of Africa and Jah kingdom is the I speaking of the geographical Africa InI know today ? I was meditating on this and came to the conclusion that Jah created all of Earth. So The Righteous shall also inherit all of Earth, why would RasTafarI create such a large World if all of InI are to live in Africa?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/12/2012 7:56:21 AM

After babylon is completely destroyed all the Earth will be RastafarI and all the Earth will Live in Righteousness.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/14/2012 4:05:36 PM

Greetings. Truedat Brother Mathew n Eleazer. I agree with u. Africa gona be part of Jah kingdom (dats what I said). Other parts of de world are also parts of de kingdom, so de whole world gona be Jah kingman. I as a black man is lookin to dis land Africa as de place to be for I. I n I black people affe prepare Africa to be a good place so dat it can become part of the kingdom. Jah got de whole universe in his hand. Bless, my lord.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I