Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4717&start_row=51

you are not what you perceive yourself to be

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/17/2012 7:54:19 AM

Duru the I reminds I of a christafarian, you pose as RasTafarI so you can lead InI astray with your philosophical ramblings. Dont you Know inI are Selassie I flock and would never stray from I shepherd. at least Majjah came true you came dressed as a lamb but revealed yourself as a wolf. You said .....

-----/

. Greetings majjah,yes I ,yes including d I AM ,just like using another thorn to take off d other thorn in a finger, use concept to destroy concepts, gaining knowledge from RASTAFARI? Majjah please read I point not just d words,I dnt gain any knowledge but rather see false as false meaning ALL concepts,but since all this happenings is an event happening spontaneously without any doer and such including InI reasoning,I AM simply remains as witness of it,seems this forum is based on RASTAFARI,I use rasta terms simply for overstanding ,if I talk to a christian I use a christian term,depends who I reason with ,its not bout d words but its meaning.
---------
Its clear for all to see how quickly you will betray RastafarI in order to appease one of your own. CARELESS

Reading your and majjahs posts reminds I of a old Rap line

JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HIM DOESNT MEAN THAT HE'S NICE
JUST MEANS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT HE WRITES !!!
-------

INI RASTAFARI IN REALITY, NO DREAM, ILLUSION OR PERCEPTION

Selassie I Lives and Reigns
Blesse Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/17/2012 6:45:33 PM

Duru, Selassie I is God, and Selassie I still praise God. Learn from the example of the Most High.

Too often when people learn about Oneness with God, they imagine they are One when they are still far from One, so they don't put in the effort to be One, because they think they are already there. That is why I and I Praise God, to ensure I and I are still Trodding in the right direction, instead of being led by our own misunderstanding.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/18/2012 12:30:38 AM

Jah Rastafari is all Truth and Goodness and besides Jah there is nothing.

The devil loves to see the distention and quarreling between I-dren/

Can we reason with more love????

Jah is All that is and jah gave alll that I am.

Being a Rasta is not a projection of our fantasy and majjah said, being Rasta is answering to the calling of jah that was predestined since the beginning. Its not our fantasy its raality, predestiny.

i did not choose Jah Rastafri, jah Rastafri choose me and I did not deny this truth as a make beleive lie.

I and I am...And Jah is...

Its a fool that doubts a power higher than man, its a wise man who turns to Jah in faith ..

Seek knowledge, adhere to the scripures, Jahs law of life, Jah has all the answers, Jah had answers for Moses and Israel.

mahaj cant keep a single rastafri from the truth of the burning bush, fire burn all illusion and falsity, and Jah gives Rastaman the higher philosophy of instructions to set the people free.

Rasta is eteranal ...In time and space....Infinite potentiality breaking the limits of the devil and breaking out of all boxs of false philosophy.

For rasta thoughts are not his own thoughts but rasta mind is filled with the words of Jah, truth, goodness, and light. Wisdom that gives life to all . For rasta gives up the transient things materials and pleasures to let jah the infinite and eternal work through him/her and let jahs will be done through them. Rasta is jahs instrument, crafted and tuned to jahs likeness.

Therefor it doesnt matter what mahjah says or anyone in the world because I and I am not shaped and formed by them, nor do I and i adhere or confirm to the world or any babylonians opinions, Rasta dont hear nothing besides Jahs words. jahs words i and I hear all else is trash, false illusion. Hear no evil, see no evil speak no evil.
Rastafari.

Let I and i but our focus of jah, where the attention goes is where the energy flows, let I and I sing praises as we surrender to jahs will. The kingdom of heaven is in front of us, Jahs will is here waiting to be done by each and everyone, just got to leave all the distractions of babylons appearance that is far from its reality of underlying evil.

Its easy to do Jahs will but hard to leave everything else.
If its not jahs will it is illusion, for babylon is this illusionand confusion that is not jahs will but is what happened what man turns from jah and misuses the power.

Rasta and Rstafari is truth and goodness, creation, Jahs will.

babylon is false, lack of jah and goodness, destruction , and not Jahs will(alack of)

A Rasta is love and Unity, babylonian is lack of Love and unity

Jah is One....babylon seperates and divides.(with illusion)(lack of truth)

I and I are One, Rastafari is One and Living Eternal , many parts but one body in harmony and unity, Jah Rastafari

Rasta wil always meditate on Jah The Rock in Zion The Eternal Unchanging Sactuary within the heart of the soul, bring forth fruits and wisdom from the kingdom within to earth, Jahs will be done on earth as in Zion...Rasta bring forth the Peace of Iternity to the burdensome life in time and space, yes with Jah in our heart, joy and love unbound and unconditional, unaffected by anything on the outside world of time and space, nothing can move I and I Rasta people from Jah Rock of Truth and Iternity, nothing can unplug or uproot Jahs Rasta people from this source of Infinite power that brings forth creation, Jah creates the Earth and sees it is good all that comes from Jah is good. Only if it doesn't come from jah is it evil or lacking life and vitality. Children cannot raise children, man cannot raise man , all is brought up by something higher than its self, Jah is not only creator by sustain-er, and maintainer.

mahjah or another that devil works through would probly say that
Jah is a figment of our imagination....To keep us from going towards Jah and finding him...And life, and the truth of our souls and reality.

Rasta is Reality.......Burning spear also said Jah is Real
Jah is Real

Ark I , can you make this link to "Jah is real " posting easier? Thanks

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/18/2012 8:16:11 AM

jessep86,

I fixed the link to Jah is Real for the I.

There is an example of how to make a html Link at the bottom the screen when the I types a Reasoning in the Subject box.

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 6/18/2012 11:29:45 PM

Selamta, yeIgziabeher hizb!

Majjah said: "Also the desire that all others who do not conform to such belief be punished..."

Besides of punishment I really WONDER why such ENLIGHTENED and AWARE people like Majjah put so much ENERGY into writing here, if all that people think (including Majjah) is just an illusion... I wonder why these enlightened people DESIRE to tell others their thoughts instead of just WATCHING and BEING as they say, is the best...
I wonder why people who DO NOT KNOW why the world exists state that God was created by humans.
I wonder why people who believe they do not follow a path (but in reality they do) try to question and thereby shake the path of others.

WHO can be the source of all this?
JAH children, take care of yourselves and do not WASTE your precious time on such haughty pribble-prabble that tells InI we are "wrong"; while the Is could use the same hours und minutes to build up ZION, getting ready for JAH Kingdom to come.

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/18/2012 11:43:42 PM

Blessed Love Sister Ifua, Give Thanks. Yes I, that would be a much better use of I and I ime.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/20/2012 2:43:50 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings mathew,ark I

Mathew this is d problem when get stuck on religious dogmas instead of being humble on livity , d I become very judgemental for d I seems to only want to bun fiyah seems d I obviously misoverstood perhaps d I ego created more pride instead of being humble for if d I read I reasoning I DEFEND RASTAFARI but perhaps d I didn't overstand d topic itself,
if d I seek overstanding for this is a reasoning its aim is to share InI point of view for a better overstanding,
Yes mathew I dnt gain knowledge from RASTAFARI simply cause ignorance is none anymore ,RASTAFARI IS KNOWLEDGE ITSELF ON D PRESENCE OF IGNORANCE , without ignorance there is no knowledge ,wen ignorance is destroyed by knowledge ,knowledge itself has no function , RASTAFARI is a livity representing life and ignorance represent death, in fact death itself is a content of life because death is for life to manifest again,its only d appearance,or form of life can die for life to manifest again everything with name and form is born so will die too,its essence is life and what is not born will not die ETERNAL this is y I said all dat is born or known is illusion,even scientist dat are based on objects discovered dat matter is just an appearance but ENERGY, all forms are ever changing and has no INDIVIDUAL function but functions as a WHOLE ,d manifestations of many from 1 source is simply for unity for unity is its movement eternally which is LOVE again as a WHOLE, this is d reflection of JAH(awareness,unmanifest) not separate but 1 , creation functions relatively as 1 system which is love in a eternal constant unity ,man and woman unite and create life and so on ,this is d basic principle of life unity,love when fullfilled peace,freedom since JAH (awareness,unmanifest)is infinite its creation and creator(manifestation is relative) is its appearance are infinite too,d creator is a concept too since it has attributes given by man ,in fact JAH is beyond attributes, d attributes such as almighty,omnipresent,omniscience,omnipresent etc....its infinite attributes ,this attributes is relative and for mind to grasp ,hence d heart is beyond mind so its beyond mind and only can be grasped through concepts , this is d reason in ancient kemet(child of Ithiopia) mind is located in d heart not on head for in fact its d heart that is in control of mind ,if d mind(individual I) is not aware of it meaning identified as I as an individual ,its overstanding in life is limited too ,without realizing its divinity it needs a creator concept to realize its divinity,meaning dat very awareness is I (JAH) and d personality is d conceptual I ,I worship JAH is temporary in a sense if this I INDIVIDUAL IS RECOGNIZE AS REAL,in fact ONLY JAH IS REAL BEYOND CONCEPT,there is no I individual but JAH ,for JAH is 1 ,its manifestation functions as a WHOLE IN MANY APPEARANCE,life is its appearance with d presence of JAH life exists spontaneous for it is perfect such as its source JAH , this is d reason in history Ithiopians(afrikans)are known as gods for d very aim of d paths(devothion) is to realize its divinity d UNITY of JAH and man , this is LIFE everlasting progress zion,heaven,samadhi etc.... Are terms used when d sacrifice of flesh or individual I identity is gone meaning UNITED ,LIFE IS EVERLASTING UNITY this is love , d wrong overstanding of d world would be come heaven or in peace meaning only good no evil, world is based on good and evil no separation on dat for there is no good without evil this terms are relative and exist together it is 1, d idea if I individual as righteous man would create an idea of righteous is better dan d wicked in fact righteous man duty is to inspire or teach d wicked man not 1 of dem is better but exist to function in progress in life, this is d process of life,always been and ever will be for this is d manifestation of JAH(formless,eternal)
Ark I , I duru hail d HAILE I SELASSIE I,EMPRESS MENEN I,MARCUS GARVEY I, day and night through RASTAFARI livity and manifest his works as best as I can,for d grace of d king and queen and prophet I overstanding is dat I and InI in a RASTAFARI trod is no individual I as a rasta but RASTAFARI IS , d livity is an expression of life reacting from d wickedness done to afrika and all humanity till now,for afrikan redemtion physically,mentally,Iritually. Afrika is physically d mother of human race,mentally mother of knowledge(wholistic,all is 1)and Iritually d source JAH
Wholistic knowledge is still very present in indigineous tribes this is d purpose of religion d actions towards unity every religious or cultural laws are based for d peace and harmony of mankind no matter what kind of environment all aims to peace and harmony , if d I identity or person remains it means there is still distance between d livity ,for instance in islam it is said to be a muslim is d submission to allah, meaning to live as a muslim (not those dogmatic radicals)meaning according to its laws for d better relation with others for peace and harmony not domination, this is d reason in InI livity d concept of I n I all is I so threat all I as self for JAH is I , no matter wat d I do d I do it to JAH for all is JAH only as whole, meaning d manifestation of I as a livity d I individual is no more individual but d livity itself ,to redeem afrika,live ital,chant Iyahbinghi will be in action without effort, just like learning to walk,while learning to walk ,d very process of learning is d act of worshipping and d very tool is I to worship or learn walking ,when learned to walk u dnt think to walk but simply walking ,not conscious of I dat is walking but simply walking effortlesly , it simply means in realization dat wen action or worship is with effort d I individual is still present for this there is distance but its d effort itself dat will lead to effortless(naturally)meaning d submission to d livity d I individual is no more but d livity itself as manifestation ,InI JAH RASTAFARI
I am not duru but d same I as everyone beyond personality ,InI ,I as duru including InI and dis world are appearance on 1 I JAH , appearance is its reflection(manifestation) d very essence of it is LOVE WHICH IS LIFE, loving is living,as midnite say,love d life u live ,live d life u love,
JAH IS LOVE IN MANIFESTATION ,UNMANIFEST AS PEACE AND SILENCE,too see as whole is to be active for progress of life wit an undisturbed inner peace and silence ,so as HIM HAILE I SELASSIE I EMPRESS MENEN I , WITH D OUTSTANDING COURAGE OF MARCUS GARVEY I

Mathew , I man came not too decieve d I for RASTAFARI. Or any other path ,cause its NOT A CHOICE,LIFE IS HAPPENING SPONTANEOUSLY PERFECT AS A WHOLE

Ark I , I point as oneness d I claim dat i think dat I am in oneness but not,ark I I point is d IDEA OF SEPARATION is illusion , its always 1 so how can I not be 1? Again always is 1
1 GOD 1 AIM 1 DESTINY

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/20/2012 8:00:12 PM

No religion or fiyah burning of ones faith from I side, but I nah apologise for upholding I majestys teachings, ones calling themselves RasTafarI yet not following the example of RasTafarI doesnt make sense to I. That goes for the I Duru, Mutaburuka and any other ones, Selassie I is the most High, the one who trod in perfection, the only one who trod in the fulness, the only way to the fulness of RasTafarI is to follow the example of RasTafarI any other way is not RasTafarI. Duru you said there is no good without evil. Well Selassie I show I otherwise

GIVE I THE TEACHINGS OF I MAJESTY WE NAH WANT NO DEVIL PHILOSOPHY'S
Blessed love

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/21/2012 12:42:24 AM

Blessed to all

Greetings mathew,

Its clear for I dat d I don't reason but rather discuss, so I'll keep it short, perhaps d I read only want d I want to and make a twist for wat I post is fully misoverstood, wat make d I think dat I duru no follow HIM examples?now d I is even accusing mutabaruka for not livin d example of RASTAFARI? Mathew,now d I is talkin like d I knows who is rasta and who is not? And d I claim in d recent post not to disrespect InI elder , muta no deal with d bible him is no rasta? And wat makes d I say muta nah live in him example?, but d I forget mutas contribution to AFRIKA and its ppl, mathew yes no devil philosophy but teachings of HIS MAJESTY for rasta is no biblical doctrine but a LIVITY

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/21/2012 6:02:55 AM

Selassie I is the HIGHEST of the HIGH. Man want to think he higher than the most high, larger than life. who know better than RasTafarI? you Duru? Mahjah? Mutabaruka?

===========

Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths. However, if the threat is posed we shall not fail to resist with courage any such incursions. We wish to recall here the spirit of tolerance shown by Our Lord Jesus Christ when He gave forgiveness to all including those that crucified Him.

In these modern days, there are a multitude of things published in print and broadcast by radio which captivate the human mind and spirit; many new ideas are disseminated by the learned. Many wonderful appliances are produced to make life more and more comfortable. The rich powers have passed on from exploring and exploiting this earth and are vying with each other to explore and conquer the moon and the planets. Knowledge is increasing in a bewildering manner. All this is good, wonderful and praiseworthy. But what will be the end of it all? It is Our firm belief that only what the Lord wills will be done. We should be careful that the results thus achieved by mankind should not meet with the fate of the Tower of Babel, the handwork of those people of old which came to pieces in their hands. The Apostle Paul says: "The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God" and "The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise and they are vain." The reason for this is because generally speaking man makes himself and his wisdom the beginning and the end of his aim in life, and we are convinced that the end of this is destruction and death.

Our Lord Jesus Christ says: "What has a man profited if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" Why did the effort of those who tried to build the Tower of Babel come to nothing? Was it not because they tried to live apart from their Creator, and because, vaunting themselves in their wisdom, they tried to build a tower whose top was to reach unto heaven and thus make a name for themselves? It is Our conviction that all the activities of the children of men which are not guided by the Spirit and counsel of God will bear no lasting fruit, they will not be acceptable in the sight of the Lord and will therefore come to nought as the Tower of Babel came to nought.

It is for this reason that the Church of Christ, and especially Christian leaders, have such an enormous responsibility. However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

Therefore 0! Christians, let us arise and, with the spiritual zeal and earnestness which characterized the Apostles and early Christians, let us labour to lead our brothers and sisters to Our Saviour Jesus, Who only can give life in its fullest sense.

Words of Jah RasTafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I