Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4701&start_row=21

IS IT WRONG FOR A RASTA TO NYAAM FISH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 6/28/2012 4:39:13 PM

And all this time, I thought He fed the people to stop their bellies from growling because it is difficult to listen when one is physically hungry and easier to feed wisdom when one is concentrating on spiritual food because no growling in belly.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/28/2012 11:12:44 PM

Hahaha...bless up chica!

You are one of a kind on this forum,
because you haven't complained of judging others......
...many people here always ask me to stop judging others whenever I talk to them...hahaha!

Love and Raspect to you!

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/2/2012 3:26:29 PM

It is one thing to judge. It is another thing to teach. Sometimes when teaching, someone may come off as sounding judgmental, but if one is to teach the truth, then teach the truth, no matter if others think you are judging. We ask people to speak from the heart, then when they do, we accuse them of judging. I appreciate your teaching. It is the only way I will learn what is right and what is wrong. Even if it seems harsh to my way of thinking, that does not mean you are wrong. It means I need to reconsider my understanding in hopes of becoming more enlightened. Thank you for allowing me to ask my questions. Thank you for teaching me. It is the only way to growth.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I