Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=470&start_row=1

A chapter a day

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/3/2004 11:25:37 AM

psalm 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the lord and in his law he meditate day and night.
Greetings again in the name of the Most High,
i just have to say that one night while i was under a meditation A few words came to me that were very simple but so true. 'the more you read the word the more the word speaks to you'. Alot of my bredren dem have some reasoning about the scriptures that some read and I doubt they will ever see. Interpretation or Bible Code is a reward for searching out knowledge and overstanding through the word. It becomes more and more potent. Blessings.
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/5/2004 9:11:42 AM

A chaptre a day Keeps the Devil away.
Even Buju sang about it in his song 'I dare not be'
"Blessed is the man who walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful..........
But his delight is inJah law and the fulness there.....
and upon such a law does he meditate day and night".
InI know the importance of knowing the word and am greatful to have it revealed to me.
Jah RastaFarI

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/6/2004 8:01:11 AM

truth(a chapter a day)

Messenger: dreadlion40 Sent: 11/7/2004 12:51:53 AM

Greetings to all: A chapter a day keep IanI straight

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/7/2004 4:58:46 AM

Greetings I

Yes... nice sound that phrase... but let me ask, more chapters a day do not keep the devil away?

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/7/2004 6:05:57 AM

theI mean, the more one reads more chapters the, the more the devil is kept away ?

if one Iverstands these chapters she/he reads more, think so.
but if one doesn't overstand a chapter anyway, it makes no sense to read more of them (not overstanding 10 chapters instead of 1 chapter? where's the difference? no overstanding is no overstanding).

Hail

Messenger: GreenEye Sent: 11/7/2004 7:57:46 AM

But someone does not overstand what he reads, the reading won't keep the devil away, so it is even useless to read one chapter.

blessings

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/7/2004 9:11:59 AM

If you don't not try, how will you know?

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/8/2004 10:45:14 AM

Greetings in the name of his imperial majesty,
GreenEye InI believe that your pessimistic outlook is in direct connotation to your name. Even though you say it would be useless for someone to read atleast one chapter without overstanding, dont you think they would have to atleast read it first to realize that they dont understand? That is what it takes in some cases, thus leading to questioning and then overstanding. GreenEye InI nah try to attack de I but Empress1 tell ya dis you cant be so cynical. When I dont overstand something I ask, like some of the bredren on de forum can tell de I. Just dont be afraid to ask. Everyone is not born with Wisdom nor Knowledge they have to seek it out.
More love. More Life.
Jah RastaFari

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/10/2004 4:06:28 PM

All creation speaks of the glory of Jah rastafari Haile Selassie I. Every day is a chapter in our life where Jah show unto us more and more knowledge of the truth of the glory.
Big up the bible and other books. Big up the congregation where ones speak words of truth. All humanity is the congregation and everything a man write is his expression of the love of Jah that manifest through his words.
It is the meditation of faith in Jah rastafari, Haile Selassie I that is the source of all knowledge as the bible say - fear (love) for Jah is the foundation of knowledge. We are securely grounded in love, as we are created that way. Everything that we see is what Jah show to us and it is perfect and pure guidance to know more and see the glory more and more.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I