Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=470&start_row=11

A chapter a day

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/11/2004 1:42:20 AM

A chapter a day is used as an encouragement for people to learn more and not be idle in their rising unto Jah.

It is not the only way to trod towards Jah, you can read more then a chapter a day, or read some certain day and not other days, and what must accompany the reading is the reasoning within Oneself to Iverstand the words and seek out more knowledge from the Spirit of Truth. And a person can trod towards Jah without reading any chapters. If they are being shown Jah ways or already know the ways of Jah, then it is just a matter of them making sure they Live in those ways and don't forget them.

Trodding towards Jah without idleness is the goal of movement. So a chapter a day is a good encouragement in the beginning to learn more about the ways of Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: RasEli Sent: 11/16/2004 12:22:18 PM

I have read The Kebra Nagast chapters in the book, "The Kebra Nagast: The Lost Rastafarian Bible of Faith and Wisdom", Also read "The Rastafarians" both excelent books and I am now beginning to read The King James Holy Bible, both old and new testements.If you have any others who wouldnt mind adding to my study's I would like it. I study most days but not everyday nor a chapter a day. I plan on doing so when I can break for more times but with work around the corner and being n school provides short spans of time, but I have reasonings with my brother that I see at school on almost a day to day basis. But like I said if you have anything to include in my studys please say so.

Sincerly your brethren of Jah,
Ras Eli

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/16/2004 10:21:01 PM

The speeches of Haile Selassie I and Marcus Garvey.

The Autobiographies of Haile Selassie I

Messenger: RasEli Sent: 11/17/2004 6:14:33 AM

I do read speeches spoken by H.I.M but few things on Marcus Garvey, but I plan on reading a biography of Marcus Garvey for further information, because of he having a more radical racial views that I know of.

Ras Eli

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/17/2004 5:33:23 PM

Jesus Of Nazareth John Marcus I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

In the poetry of Marcus Garvey is the unfolding of HIM. InI hail the Right and Hon. Prophet Marcus Mossiah Garvey the Black Tiger.

Hail King Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: RasEli Sent: 11/18/2004 9:29:58 AM

Anyone know any books that would be good for me to read?

Ras ElI

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/18/2004 9:42:51 AM

well brother, I don't know a good book about this, but I know one sistren who has very good books about InI teachings. if th'I contact me, I can give th'I further information.

satta amasa gana HIM

dakika esrael

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I