Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4691&start_row=11

Saul, Luke and Mark

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/9/2012 1:26:07 PM

Bless..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/10/2012 11:50:21 AM

in Revelation, there are two groups of people that would be saved in the last days before Satan destroys the world with his religions viz;
the 144 000 saints(or Bobo Shanti), and
the great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues(or Nyahbinghi, and all Rastafarians).

these are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

this is what one of the elders said concerning salvation,
not as Saul taught, seen?

blood means life-giving truths, robes are the deeds of the people, and white symbolizes purity;
so this great multitude would obtain salvation by washing their robes(perfecting their deeds or works) in the blood(truth) of the Lamb(Emmanuel-I), seen?
that's why i burn Saul with fire and brimstone!

Saul also laid the foundations of false Christianity by sowing bad seed amongst the good seed. In particular, his teachings paved the way for the mark of the beast.
without his epistles, it could have been very difficult if not impossible for the Roman Catholic Church to change the Sabbath into Sunday, seen?

some Christians have asserted that Saul is one of the seven angels of the seven churches, that he was the angel of the Ephesus Church.............
...this sounds funny to me!
How did Saul became an angel in replacement of Peter?

Matt 16:17-19;
Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter(or Rock), and on this rock I will build My church(i.e. Ephesus Church), and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Jesus never said this to anyone besides Peter.........
...so why is Saul regarded by many people as an angel?

this came to be because of Saul's ambitious desire;
Saul became very active, and began to be in the forefront of the Ephesus Church, and finally deceived and misled the world.
Saul was very ambitious, and worked very hard to gain power in the church, seen?

i am not yet done with Saul,
another brimstone!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/10/2012 1:51:06 PM

And most important,
how did Saul became one of the 12 apostles of the Lamb?
Is he an Israelite?
Jesus chose a man from every tribe of Israel( the black race) whom He would lay as a foundation stone of the church;

Rev 21:14-21;
jasper: Matthew
sapphire: James, son of Zebedee
chalcedony: John
emerald: Thomas
sardonyx: Peter
sardius:Barthelomew
chrysolite: Andrew
beryl: James, son of Alphaeus
topaz: Philip
chrysoprase: Jude (or Laebbeus)
jacinth: Simon Zelotes
amethyst: Judas Ischariot............Christians say Saul!

Where and when did the LORD God Almighty adopt the child of the papacy as His prophet or messenger?

in Revelation, it was prophesied that someone would come and kill with the sword( the sword is the Scriptures correctly or wrongly used, seen?);

Rev 13:10;
...he who kills with the sword must be killed with with the sword.

so i will slay Saul with the correct use of the Scriptures,
for he slew my people with the incorrect use of the Scriptures, seen?

Saul, Luke, and Mark, being agents of the Roman empire( or Satan) worked very hard to harm both the Old Testament and the New Testament, inorder to obscure the truth and deceive the world and gain power.

take a look at Luke;
he never met Jesus while He was on earth..........
...but in his first four verses of his first chapter, he asserts with complete assurance that his account is accurate.........but when i look at it, i find that he lied greatly!

Why did this bomboclat asserted accuracy, yet his account of what he claimed to have had read and perfectly understood is actually inaccurate?!?!?!

compare Luke with Matthew on the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham:

Matt 1:6,7;
...and Jesse begot David the king.
David the king begot Solomon by her who had been the wife of Uriah. Solomon begot Rehoboam, Rehoboam begot Abijah.........

so according to Matthew(or God's Word), both King Selassie-I and Jesus Christ came from the line of King Solomon, but by different mothers, seen?

now take a look at Luke 3:31,32;
...the son of Melea, the son of Menan, the son of Mattathah, the son of Nathan, the son of David, the son of Jesse,..............

you see, this bomboclat denies that Jesus Christ came through King Solomon,
but lies that He came from the line of Nathan(another son of King David by another wife different from Bathsheba), seen?
this is something not to be overlooked, in particular by serious people..............
...it's like hearing someone denying that King Selassie-I came from Solomon's line, seen?

so i burn Luke with fire and brimstone for lying that Jesus was a Son of Nathan.............
...it's undeniable, Jesus was a Son of Solomon the king,
likewise Selassie-I, seen?

i wonder why Mark had to write his account.............
...because as i see, he just repeated what Matthew had already wrote with regard to Christ's life, seen?

only to add nonsense to the true account, Babylon later added verses 9-20 to the last chapter of Mark, seen?
verses 9-20 of Mark 16 ain't original. They are lacking in Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus, although nearly all other manuscripts of Mark contain them.

And if one meticulously looks at these verses, one would realize the reason why they were not included at first but added later, seen?

Saul, Luke and Mark attempted to harm the two witnesses of God;

Rev 11:3-13;
And I(Jah) will give power to my two witnesses(the Old and New Testaments), and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth(humility).
These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies(Saul's epistles, Luke and Mark).
And if anyone(Saul, Luke and Mark) wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.

that's why i burn Saul, Luke and Mark with fire, seen?

am not yet done!
fire judgements of the seventh seal i pass!
more fire!

only the truth shall set us free!

HOLY EMMANUEL-I
SELASSIE-I
JAH RASTAFARI

Ras Kanjas

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/25/2012 2:17:09 AM

The confusion that Saul has caused through his epistles is unspeakable!

Some are now using his teachings to abolish the law of God, seen?
Like when they say those with strong faith will eat meat,
but those with weak faith eat only vegetables, seen?

Fire can't cool!

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 7/9/2012 5:13:48 PM

Yes I! Fire blaze! Saul preached about the death of Christ, never did Saul preach about the Works of Christ Life. Faith without Works is Death! Christ preached Love and Life! Saul preached Death!

Truth a Blazing!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/9/2012 11:11:29 PM

Yes-I Rasta!

Saul talks too much about death, about the dead, about forgiveness of sins, about heaven, etc...........
...whereas Christ taught about life, about the living, about righteousness, about inheriting the earth, and everything good!

And to make matters worse, he never hailed Selassie-I...he disrespects the house of David, seen?

give thanks Rasta for coming through with more fire!

Love and Raspect to you!

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I