Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4691&start_row=1

Saul, Luke and Mark

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/7/2012 2:29:46 PM

I have decided to start a new topic on which more truths will be exposed;

The things that Saul wrote are but just the tares amongst the wheat.
The wheat symbolizes the truths of Christ's sacrifice........
...the real sacrifice which He made.............the true bread of God that came down from heaven and gave life to the world........the bread of life!
But Satan has also sowed his own seed amongst the wheat during the night when men were asleep, seen?

The teachings of Jesus Christ are pure and different from those of Saul, who claims to be an apostle of Christ but is not, seen?

I will get into detail later on concerning Saul, Luke and Mark.........
...their real nature, their missions or goals, their teachings or doctrines, how they misused the Scriptures, how they deceived you and me, and many more areas of interest!

Only the truth shall set us free!
Judgement at hand!
Fire judgements!

Holy Emmanuel-I
Selassie-I
Jah Rastafari

Ras Kanjas

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 5/7/2012 5:03:37 PM

please do

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/8/2012 4:05:10 AM

Raspect..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/9/2012 2:30:33 AM

If David defeated an armed Goliath with a simple sling, then it must take only basic facts from the Bible to discredit all the epistles of Saul..........hahaha!
Even though citations from other sources are still welcome, I will merely use the Bible as my source of information.

And for the first time I will be forced to quote some verses from the Bible.......hahaha!

Solomon after so many years of learning, found it necessary to warn you and me against people like Saul;
Ecc 12:9-12
...And furthermore, my son, be admonished by these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is wearisome to the flesh.

Jesus Christ spoke in a parable, of people like Saul;
Matt 13:24-30
.....a man who sowed good seed in his field, but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.

In the book of Revelation, Christ warned against additions or subtractions from the Word of God;
Rev 22:18,19
..........if anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, ...

Satan worked hard to find his agents who would disregard these severe warnings and add or subtract from the Scriptures............
.....one of his agents was Saul, a missionary of the pagan Roman Empire that fought very hard to kill Christ for righteousness, seen?

Again, in His first letter to the angel of the church of Ephesus, Christ warned you and me against those who say they are apostles and are not, but are liars, seen?
Rev 2:1-7
......And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; .....

As usual He warned I and I against those who say they are Jews and are not, in His second letter to the church of Smyrna;
Rev 2:8-11
........and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:7-13
..........Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie...

Christ took His time to prepare you and me through His angels, for people like Saul, Luke and Mark!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/9/2012 4:14:05 AM

Saul actually diluted the Scriptures by adding his own teachings which obscure the truth rather than reveal it. In other words, the Bible actually lost its concentration soon after Christ's resurrection, when Saul added the epistles like Romans, Hebrews, Thessalonians, ...., you name them! This was a way of suppressing Bible truth..........
......to increase its volume but increase not its truths, seen?

What Saul, Luke and Mark did to the Scriptures is like adding tobacco to marijuana to make a joint spliff, this suppresses the concentration of THC in ganjah, seen?

Let's meticulously look at what Jesus and Saul said about everlasting life.....
...normally we compare with or to, but this time I will compare Saul's teachings 'against' Christ's teachings............hahaha.....lol
John 5:24
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgement, but has passed from death into life.

against

1 Thess 5:9,10
For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

It's vividly defined from these two Scriptures that these two teachers taught differently abou eternal life, seen?
What Jesus said conforms with what Solomon had said about a millennium before;

Ecc 12:13,14
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man's all.....

Solomon and Jesus say that we must be righteous, do good, keep God's law, hear God's word, and be perfect like Jah...........
....but Saul confuses and deceives the people into thinking that Christ died for our sins. This deception is fulfillment of the prophecy written in Revelation about the wheat which would be in very short supplies!

About resurrection,
Rev 20:4,5
........But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Please note that Jesus Christ was the first person to partake in this kind of resurrection, and all the saints of Jah that die must also do the same.
But everyone who missed the first one will definitely be resurrected in the second one.

John 5:28,29
.......all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth - those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

This is the second resurrection, for everyone who is not worthy to partake in the first one, seen?

compare these against the following

1 Thess 4:13-18
.........that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord I the air...

Hey, this is quite confusing!
Which resurrection is this, first or second?
Is this the same resurrection that Christ took part in?
Is this the kind of resurrection that everyone will take part in?
Would we be given wings like those of a bird that we might fly and meet Christ in the air?
It's really confusing and unclear!
Seems that when he wrote this, Saul was just comforting the hopeless with lies and fiction!

This was another fulfillment of prophecy( the barley would be in short supplies...........barley symbolizes the truths of Christ's resurrection)

Only the truth shall set us free!
More fire!

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 5/9/2012 3:16:49 PM

some serious corruption, thanks for bring this forward. you can see where much of christianity teachings comes from...

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/9/2012 10:31:27 PM

raspect SuperSmile,
more fire still to blaze!!!

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/10/2012 2:37:07 AM

Haille I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/10/2012 9:26:00 AM

More fire!

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 6/9/2012 6:14:39 AM

Would be good to hear your reasoning on Luke and mark aswell,

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI