Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4681&start_row=41

Seven Seals

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/18/2012 12:48:29 AM

Yes Emmauel is Christ and Emmanuel means "The Lord is With Us"

As these seals are opened no darkness can stand the light and got wrath covers the wicked as light covers darkness..

It seems each seal opens us up, reveals the truth, unbinds us from the devils hold of ignorance(the truth shall set I free) and therefor remove the illusion of falsehood that caused all the sufferings of the horses...

Thanks Ras Kanjas for the interpretation of the loosening of the seven seals.

Sit on The throne of Meditation.... Ina Irie meditation.
Ina Irie meditation, In the Peace of Jahs presence let Jah, work on, and renovate our inner being...
Transform and bless our hearts, fill our temple with light of healing and life that shines out upon all the earth and radiates love upon all living beings and creatures of Jah.
Ina peacfull tranquil , place of rest, a sanctuary , a place to surrender to, and place our entire life in Jahs hands, in Rastafaris hands, and have the seven seals lossened. Look into the book of life..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/18/2012 4:11:34 AM

Raspect brethren!

......am not yet done!
More interpretations are still to come.....
...if possible, we would like to interpret the entire book of Revelation!

More love!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/1/2012 2:02:23 AM

God finally answered the cry of the saints who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held, when the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood.

"You are righteous, O Lord'
The One who is and who was and who is to be,
Because you have judged these things.
For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets,
And you have given them blood to drink.
For it is their just due."

Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgements.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/1/2012 3:32:10 AM

Sixth Seal:

I looked when He(the one who is young, gentle, innocent, meek and humble) opened the sixth seal(opened the sense of perception to obscure prophecies of this time frame), and behold(perceived), there was a great earthquake(the great Reformation); and the sun(gospel of Christ) became black as sackcloth of hair(became obscured), and the moon(Law of Moses) became like blood(polluted). And the stars of heaven(priests) fell to the earth(society....... i.e. the honourables became like the ordinary and common people of the society...which is a downfall!), as a fig tree(nation of Israel or the black race) drops its untimely figs(immature works) when it is shaken by a mighty wind(Satan's forces). Then the sky(world religious powers) receded as a scroll when it is rolled up(religious leaders united for their own safety and protection because of God's judgements during this period), and every mountain(kingdom or empire) and island(republic) was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth(political rulers), the great men(prominent people), the rich men, the commanders(military rulers), the mighty men(slave masters), every slave and every free man(self-employeed people), hid themselves(sought refuge) in the caves(secret societies such as Free Masonry and guilds) and in the rocks(fortresses of society such as world banks, insurance companies, Trade Unions, leagues of nations, and other great and stable institutions) of the mountains( kingdoms), and said to the mountains(empires) and rocks(social fortresses), "Fall on us and hide us(shelter us) from the face(presence) of Him(Jah) who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb(Emmanuel-I......you see, a lamb is not known for its wrath, but in this seal it is very angry)
For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Those who have wisdom will realize that this is the day of the wrath of the LORD spoken of by Ezekiel...when people will throw their silver into the streets,
And their gold will be like refuse;
Their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them...

And the same time frame was prophesied by the sons of Korah in their Psalm when the church expressed its confidence in Jah;

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth(society) be removed, and though the mountains(kingdoms or empires) be carried into the midst of the sea(restless and unstable masses of people);
Though the waters(peoples, nations, multitudes) thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains(kingdoms such as the pagan Roman empire) shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/2/2012 2:07:11 PM

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners(divisions of society) of the earth(society), holding the four winds of the earth(Satan's powers of religious control, that stemmed from society), that the wind(religion) should not blow on the earth(society), on the sea(restless humanity), or on any tree(prominent people towering above the grass, who are lively enough to absorb the living waters of truth). Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal(mark) of the living God(Haile Selassie-I). And he cried with a loud voice(that which every ear could hear) to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth(society) and the sea(unstable masses), saying, "Do not harm the earth(society), the sea(restless multitudes), or the trees(prominent people who are not Rasta, but have ears to hear truth) till we have sealed(marked or approved) the servants of our God(Jah Rastafari) on their foreheads." And I heard the number of those who were sealed(approved). One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed(marked):

Those who love truth would accept that this is the true church of Rastafari...
..the Bobo Shanti or Melchezidek order, the most devoted servants of King Selassie-I, seen?
12 000 servants from each of the 12 tribes of the black race would be approved before Satan's religions start to harm mankind, seen?

After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude(Nyahbinghi, 12 tribes of Israel, and other Rastafarians) which no one could number, of all nations(even whites), tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb(Emmanuel-I), clothed with white robes(purity and righteousness), with palm branches in their hands(palm branches symbolizes victory, so these Rastafarians had victory in possession), and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/2/2012 8:04:21 PM

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/2/2012 8:42:44 PM

Ras Kanjas,

Here is how I Interpret the Book of Revelation.

----------------------------
Rev.6
[1] And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
[2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
[3] And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
[4] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
[5] And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
[6] And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
[7] And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
[8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
[10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
[11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
[12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
[13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
[14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
[15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
----------------------------

I see the second seal as the wars of the 20th century, such as WWI and WWII.

I see the third seal, which speaks of "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and wine" as the communist era of the Soviet Union, when the communist system controlled and rationed the resources of their countries. The western capitalist nations of the USA and Europe did not want to depend on communism, so they prospered economically and became rich, flowing in oil and wine. They sold some of their resources to Russia, which helped to delay the fall of communism.

I see the fourth seal, which speaks of Death and Hell, as a future catastrophic war which erupt on Earth (WWIII), as well as the various dead concepts that babylon spreads over the Earth. The dead concepts that babylon spreads are mental, physical, and spiritual concepts, like their promotion of the vileness of homosexuality and greediness, as well as their poisonous chemicals, destruction of the environment, and destructive ways of warfare.

I see the sixth seal as a future catastrophic earthquake that will cause much destruction.

Here some other Reasonings about the Book of Revelation:

Locusts

The 1974 Mutiny

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/2/2012 9:02:03 PM

Mitar Tarabic also speaks of the events of the Book of Revelation. Here is what Mitar Tarabic says will happen after the events of WWII:

----------------------------------------
"After the Great War peace will reign all over the world. Many new states will appear... black, white, red and yellow. An international court is formed, which does not allow countries to fight each other. This Court will be above all kings. Where a war starts, the Court will judge justly, trying to transform hatred and butchery into love and peace. The lucky ones who live to see these times will be more than happy.

After a while some great kings, as well as some small ones, will start to fake their respect for the Court, while doing whatever they please... Many small wars will begin because of this... thousands upon thousands will die, but there will be no big wars.

There will be a few wars around the kingdom of Israel, but sooner or later the peace will come even there. In these wars brothers fight brothers; then they make peace and kiss each other, but their hatred remains... All these small wars are initiated by the great kingdoms, because of their wickedness and malice; those who fight and butcher each other do it because of their blind stupidity."
----------------------------------------

The international court Tarabic speaks of is the United Nations. There have been many small wars since World War II, but nothing approaching the scale of World War II. There have been many wars around Israel and the Middle East between the Israelis and Arabs, amongst the Arabs, and against the western powers. These wars have been influenced by the western powers and their desire for the oil resources and former colonial possessions.

Mitar Tarabic

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/3/2012 2:01:18 PM

Give thanks Eleazar!
I feel I have brethren to reason with, and discover great truths!
I like how you speak your mind!

Nevertheless, I feel you are studying Revelationas if it is Exodus or whatever......
...you have to realize that this book is totally different from the others in that it is entirely symbolic.

If it were not figurative, then it would not have been called Revelation,
Because the word 'Revelation' means symbolic, seen?

And the key to understanding Revelation is found in the very first verse of the book:

The Revelation(signified) of Jesus Christ(Holy Emmanuel-I), which God(Haile Selassie-I) gave Him to show His servants(saints) - things which must shortly take place. And He sent and SIGNIFIED(that means the book was made symbolic or of signs......signified means in signs!) it by His angel to His servant John(I and I), ........

I will tell you what I think the locusts, scorpions, wings, etc are!

One love brethren!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/5/2012 10:36:34 PM

Ras Kanjas,

Certainly much of the language in the Book of Revelation is symbolic and not literal.

But I feel that the time we are living in is Revelation Time, and that some of the Judgements spoken of have already happened and many more are yet to come.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I