Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4681&start_row=31

Seven Seals

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/14/2012 12:13:18 AM

What if the seven seals is not out there but we,each one of jahs Children is the Book of life and The Seven chakras are the seven seals?
What if the kingdom of Heaven is Within?
Of couse Jah is the only One worthy to open them.

Who else can purify us ? Who can soften the hard hearts?

What if the Lion and the Lamb lie down together inside of us?

What if this harmony happens in us? In heaven is within so it will be on earth.

What if Jacobs ladder is inside of us to climb up?

The world is just a projection of our internal being and states...

And that determines how we funtion.

I beleive if person, a book of life, if their faithfulness and Jahs grace unlock all their seals they become enlightened saints, walking in the steps of The Allmighty lord. Emanuel: The Lord is with Us.

The Lord is with us and can unlock our seals, but who is worthy? who will surrender their life to receive life everlasting....Who is ready to leave all the past and become Enlightened with Jahs Light even as Christ was. Christ was The book of Life, The Word of jah manifest flesh, he was perfect and free from all bonds of the devil, So was Selassie I, a book of life, a light unto the world...I could go on and on about this.. Does any one have a question on this? Please let us reason for this is very intimate question to us all.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/14/2012 5:52:53 AM

Fourth Seal:
When He(Emmanuel-I) opened the fourth seal, I(I and I) heard the voice of the fourth living creature(God's justice) saying, "Come and see." So I looked, and behold(perceive), a pale horse(doctrine devoid of life-giving qualities). And the name of him who sat on it was Death(i.e. spiritual death to the people...to kill the spirituality of the people), and Hell(spiritual lifelessness) followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth(the Roman empire...when it reached it's peak), to kill(to spiritually kill) with sword(misuse of Scriptures), with hunger(spiritual hunger...whereby truth is greatly suppressed, and very little truth rationed to others), with death(spiritual death...i.e. some people might be physically alive but spiritually dead), and by the beasts of the earth(civil powers...i.e. governments of states would be used by antichrists to persecute the people).

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/14/2012 12:04:03 PM

The first four seals release four horses.
Each time the Lamb opens a certain seal, one of the beasts or living creatures points us to see what was hidden from us.
And there is a very pronounced doctrinal deterioration from Ephesus period to Thyatira period...caused by the influence of the antichrists.

Then the next three seals will release various judgements...fire judgements, hail judgements, etc!

Here is the mystery of the four beasts or living creatures:
These are God's attributes, namely Justice, Power, Love and Wisdom.

The first living creature was like a lion( a lion is the king of all the beasts yet it is well known for killing only when hungry, so it symbolizes justice),
the second living creature like a calf( a calf or young bull is domestically used as a source of mechanical power since it is a beast of burden, so it symbolizes power), the third living creature had a face like man(man is a creature with the greatest capacity to love or show love....man was created to keep God's commandments, and the greatest commandment is love, so he symbolizes love),
and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle(an eagle is well known for its farseeing eyes or ability to see distant things precisely, so its a symbol of wisdom)

So in a not too distant future I will share with you the things concerning the last three seals.

More fire!

Messenger: GANJAFARMER Sent: 5/15/2012 9:32:01 AM

BLESD EVERY IDRYN INNA HOUSE OF SHANTI N BINGHY||
ME WANT FI KNW BITWIN MAJESTY N EMMANUEL WHO IS CHRIST?
COZ IF YUH CHEK IT WELL BOBO TEL YUH DAT EMMANUEL IS CHRIST N BINGHY TEL YUH DI SAME STORY.

HOLY EMMANUEL I
MARCUS I
SELASSIE I
JAH RASTAFARII.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/15/2012 10:22:17 AM

The seven seals represent Judgements that have come and are coming upon the world.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/15/2012 2:32:37 PM

Christ is a Spirit of God,
so whenever this Spirit manifests itself on earth, it requires three physical bodies.......
....to perform three works of God in three different places on the earth!

That's why Haile Selassie-I was crowned the Power of the Trinity....
...to signify that there would be other two persons who would be Christ as well.

So both Selassie-I and Emmanuel-I are Christ.......
...Christ as a king, and priest respectively, seen?

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 5/16/2012 6:41:24 AM

Greetingz Idren of the Most High Jah RastafarI

Give thanks for all dem Is dat gave time to iditate and post on dis
thread.

Holy I Emmanuel I

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/16/2012 1:28:06 PM

Raspect brethren!

More enlightenments still to be posted!

Bless..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/17/2012 1:56:32 AM

Fifth Seal:

When He(Emmanuel-I) opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar(place where sacrifices are made unto Jah........to offer one's soul unto God...
...under the altar signifies that the sacrifice was completed; otherwise an offering should be on the altar if it is before the sacrifice) the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held(i.e. the saints and the prophets of Rastafari). And they cried out with a loud voice(audible, that which could be heard clearly), saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, until you judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on earth?" Then a white robe(righteousness) was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/17/2012 4:56:13 PM

Greetings...

Jessep...forget the "what if", you got it...now go with that! If the Bible isn't one of the most esoteric books on Earth I don't know what is! 7 Chakras...nail on the head! don't doubt it!!

Selam

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I