Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4681&start_row=11

Seven Seals

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/3/2012 4:25:50 AM

More fire brethren..!!!
I have just decided to share with you what I know and the interpretation of the seven seals;

First Seal:
Now I(you and me) saw when the Lamb(the One who is young, gentle, innocent, meek, and humble... that is Holy Emmanuel-I) opened one of the seals(opened the sense of perception to obscure prophecies); and I heard one of the four living creatures(God's Power) saying with a voice like thunder(very powerful voice), "Come and see." And I looked, and behold(perceived and understand), a white horse(pure doctrine...white symbolizes pure). He who sat on it(the antichrist who used the doctrine) had a bow(ability to project his influence beyond his own limit); and a crown(authority) was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer(taking control and oppressing the saints of Rastafari).

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/3/2012 4:57:58 AM

More fire..!
I will continue to share these interpretations of the seven seals given that others on this website are interested in making reasonings here....
.....otherwise it could be a waste of time talking to myself!

One Love to you all..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/3/2012 9:53:21 AM

Ras Kanjas, the I said,
-------------------
I will continue to share these interpretations of the seven seals given that others on this website are interested in making reasonings here....
.....otherwise it could be a waste of time talking to myself!
-------------------

Just because people don't have time to respond right away, doesn't mean that they are not interested in Reasoning about it. In your previous Reasoning you made a comment "You have showed clearly" about something I said, when your interpretation of what you thought I said "clearly" was not what I said at all. So I need to have enough time to give a response that is less likely to be misinterpreted, and I haven't had enough time yet.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/4/2012 3:06:52 AM

Okay, I understand..........am sounding too fast;
......I have to slow down and give others more time to reason, and try not to cause others to stop doing what they are doing inorder to concentrate on this topic!

Raspect brethren..!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/5/2012 1:09:04 AM

What I said in I previous Reasoning was that Selassie I first opened the seals on Earth, that is why it was said Behold, the Lion of Judah hath prevailed to open the book and to loose the seals thereof.  It was not witnessed at first in the Iritual Realm, they were told that it happened.  Then I said that immediately, Selassie I was in the Irits and John witnessed Him, and Selassie I opened the Seals in the Irits to start the judgement of the Seals.  And Selassie I going into the Irits has nothing to do with death, Haile Selassie I and His Children go in and out of the Iritual Realm while they are alive, no death is needed for that.  Eleazar posted a Reasoning I made before. In the Reasoning, one thing I said was:

----------------
What John saw now was seen in the spiritual realm, the heavens, that he was in. The Lamb that John saw was the Inity of the seven spirits of God that were sent forth into the earth. All the spirits are One in the Lamb. So Jesus Christ, and Selassie I are One as the Lamb. The book was opened, and seals loosed on Earth, and then the seals were opened in the spiritual heavens to bring the judgement.
----------------

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. (Revelation 5:6 KJV)

The Seven Irits of God are the Lamb, that is Yeshua I, Selassie I, Emmanuel I , Garvey I and all other Ones who Joined with the Most High as One, with no separation. Also, seated on the throne are Yeshua I, Selassie I, Emmanuel I, Garvey I and all Ones who Joined with the Creator as One.  One Spirit of God is not a single person, but is all who Joined as One with the Creator due to the Movement of that Spirit.

The Reason One is on the Throne and One is the Lamb of Seven Irits is because the Creator is the Source of the Irits, so the Irits (or the Word, which is the Irits, One and the Same) come forth from the throne through the Book, which is the Word and Irits, and Moves through to the Lamb, who is the Irits and Word.

When the I come to Iverstand the Oneness of God, the I will see that there is no separation, but only Oneness.  To Join as One with God means a Man will be God.   If any separation exists, then it is not One, but is different than One and something less than One.  When I say Man is God, some people think I am saying that there are multiple Gods, but that  is not how it works.  The only way to be God is to Join as One with God, with no separation.  So there are not multiple Heads competing with each other, it is only One Head, One Irits, One God.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/5/2012 7:03:57 AM

In my first posts I was speaking in general, but I realize that now I am reasoning with Ark I in particular...because the post that Eleazar posted is Ark I's meditation!

Bless..
I don't want to misinterpret your reasonings...but from what you have just said, I understand that you think Selassie-I opened the seven seals first on earth and finally in heaven, right?
And that you think the Lion of Judah mentioned of in the Revelation is Haile Selassie-I, right?

If so, then I think you are wrong my brother!
More fire!

Everybody should know as a fact that things first happen in heaven and then here on earth finally, seen?
So when Jesus ascended into heaven about 2 000 years ago, He opened the seven seals as a Lamb before God Himself.......
...and these things happened again on earth in the previous century when Holy Emmanuel-I prevailed to open these seals as a Lamb before Haile Selassie-I, seen?

And avoid confusion here;
The Lamb ain't Selassie-I but Emmanuel-I, seen?
That's why He is more frequently referred to as the Lamb rather than the Lion of Judah...........to signify that He would only be worthy to do so after He was slain like a Lamb...displaying all the qualities of a lamb!
Even though Emmanuel is also a Lion of Judah, John found it necessary that refer to Him as the Lamb because He was now resembling a lamb more that a lion in every thing that He was now doing, seen?
Of course He was a lion in battle...but after battle He is now a lamb, seen?

You see, all the things written in Revelation must take place on earth!
The Son of Man, John, the seven angels, the saints, the antichrists, the beasts, even the paradise...you name them........are all on earth, seen?

I am yet to understand your idea of oneness...but all I know right now is that we have to be one with God in the sense that our bodies must contain God's Spirit..
...that we must represent God and His angels on earth...that His will must be done on earth as it is done in heaven! But this does not mean that we all have the same body...
......we might share the same spirit, be it evil or divine, but we can't share the same physical body........we are one with God in spirit, but we have seperate bodies, seperate dwellings, seperate roles and duties or responsibilities!

More love!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/5/2012 10:22:27 AM

What are you talking about? Of course Haile Selassie I is the Lion of Judah. That is why his speeches begin with

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

And that is why I and I say

Haile Selassie I
King of Kings
Lords of Lords
Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

And if you want to Learn more about Oneness, then Reason more with Bobo Idren and they will show the I about Oneness.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/5/2012 6:25:25 PM

Greetings my lord and Empress
I n I must give thanks to our PRESIDENT FOUNDER
LEADER GOD and KING the BLACK CHRIST in Flesh and BLOOD MOST HIGH R HON KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARD the 7
HIS MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILLE SELASSIE I the First
And KING IMMANUEL I ARE ONE WITH NO SEPERATION
One God within three Temple
HAILLE SELASSIE I WAS FOUND WORTHY. WHO IS HIS MAJESTY FIRST ANOINTED TEACHER FOUND WORTHY BY OUR GOD AND KING EMPEROR HAILLE SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI
THE BLACK CHRIST KING IMMANUEL I CHARLES EDWARD THE 7 ADONIE GOD JAH RASTAFARI
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/6/2012 3:16:49 AM

Blessings still..
I feel I have to first clarify something of fundamental importance, just before I proceed to share the interpretations of the seven seals;

Haile Selassie-I(Power of Trinity) and Holy Emmanuel-I are both Lions of Judah...
..but only Emmanuel-I is the Lamb, and not Selassie-I, seen?
The Lion of Revelation ain't Selassie-I at all...am not saying that Selassie-I ain't a Lion of Judah........
...He is a Lion, but He is not the Lamb!

It's clear that Emmanuel-I should also be a Lion of Judah since He is the only begotten Son of Haile Selassie-I............both the Son and the Father must be from the same Tribe, seen?

So Selassie-I sits on the throne whilst His Son prevails to open the seven seals!

More fire!
Shortly I will give more interpretations of the seven seals..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/6/2012 1:12:36 PM

Ark I,
other than what you have already noticed from Selassie-I's speeches, you should also note that in His speeches He never said He was the Lamb, but He would emphasize from time to time that He was the Lion of Judah, seen?
If it were not so, then on the 2nd of November 1930 He would have been crowned with a title "the Lamb" in addition to the titles He was given on that day...............but He would not accept that title because He really knew and understood who He was, seen?
It's not fitting to call a Father by His Son's name or title............Selassie-I ain't the Lamb at all, but He is a Lion of Judah!

More fire!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I