Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4681&start_row=1

Seven Seals

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 4/29/2012 6:25:08 AM

Greetings brethren and sistren,
For quite a long time now I have been struggling with my thoughts about the seven seals mentioned of in Revelation...but even after much thought I still couldn't fully fathom this issue...so I decided to link up others and present the matter!

The Lamb prevails to open the scroll and loose the seven seals thereof, right?
So the opening of the very first seal marked the beginning of Armageddon, right?
And the Lamb who opened the seals one at a time is Jesus Christ(or Holy Emmanuel), right?
And He who sat on the throne with the scroll in His right hand is God(or Selassie-I), right?
Even though the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is the same person as the Lamb, the metaphor changes when He opens the scroll, and He is no longer called the Lion of Judah but the Lamb, to indicate that He only prevails to do so after He has been slain and He displays more of the qualities of a Lamb than of a Lion, right?
So Jesus Christ would open these seals one at a time in heaven over many centuries...and the same thing would have to happen also on earth as it is in heaven, right?
That means King Selassie-I together with His Son Holy Emmanuel-I would come and manifest these works of God on earth as it is done in heaven, right?

Now my problem is that I fail to understand fully when the first seal was opened, seen?
I understand that Jesus Christ opened the first seal in the first century when His twelve desciples were still around in flesh...and that was the Ephesus period.....................but this is a long time before Haile Selassie-I and Holy Emmanuel-I came in flesh as King and Priest respectively, right?
So I would like to ask if the Ephesus period began in the previous century, when Selassie-I and His Son opened the first seal......................someone please reason with me here, am very curious to know the truth concerning this matter!

Another thing I am curious to learn about is the seven angels...........Haile Selassie-I would send seven angels to guide and warn the seven churches in this Armageddon time, right?
So could someone reason with me concerning theses seven angels send to us in this Armageddon...angels of Holy Emmanuel-I to guide, teach, warn, promise, strengthen,and lead us throught these seven gideon times.......................names of these angels are welcome because some antichrists have misled the world by lying that wicked people like Saul( who wrote the letters in the New Testament) is an angel...I don't believe that...!!!
Some Christians have regarded Martin Luther as the angel when the Lamb opened the sixth seal....still this is nonsense to me, I want the truth!

Only the truth shall set us free!

Holy Emmanuel-I
Selassie-I
Jah Rastafari

Ras Kanjas

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/29/2012 10:46:34 PM

Here is a Reasoning about the Seven Seals:

-----------------------------------------
Rev 5
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

What John saw now was seen in the spiritual realm, the heavens, that he was in. The Lamb that John saw was the Inity of the seven spirits of God that were sent forth into the earth. All the spirits are One in the Lamb. So Jesus Christ, and Selassie I are One as the Lamb. The book was opened, and seals loosed on Earth, and then the seals were opened in the spiritual heavens to bring the judgement.

-----------------------
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
-----------------------

The Lamb was able to take the book, and to open the seals that were loosed on the Earth by the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. So the seals have already been loosed and are still being opened in these times.

I don't expect to see any riders of horses physically, those are seen in the spiritual realm where John is. I expect to see the judgments that are brought by them on earth. And I do see those judgements in these times. All of the judgements haven't yet been fulfilled, but some have and more will be fulfilled during this Revelation season, until it is finished.
----------------
they never loved, they never loved, the Lord nor the Prophet from such time, how do we expect them to Love, Jah RasTafarI this time"

- Joseph Hill - Culture

If the world recognized and respected the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, then the judgment would not have had to come. The reason I put respected in bold, is because some in babylon, recognize the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, but they don't respect HIM. But as it has been said:

----------------

The next time that babylon will see the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, won't be while they are still alive. It will be before the second death, when they have to face their final judgement. That is why Revelation shows two appearances of the King of Kings, first to begin the process of Revelation, and secondly, after the opening of the seals are accomplished, and judgement has come.

Also, from the second book of Esdras
---------------
2 Esdras 12

31 And as for the lion whom you saw rousing up out of the forest and roaring and speaking to the eagle and reproving him for his unrighteousness, and as for all his words that you have heard,

32 this is the Messiah whom the Most High has kept until the end of days, who will arise from the posterity of David, and will come and speak to them; he will denounce them for their ungodliness and for their wickedness, and will cast up before them their contemptuous dealings.

33 For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.

34 But he will deliver in mercy the remnant of my people, those who have been saved throughout my borders, and he will make them joyful until the end comes, the day of judgment, of which I spoke to you at the beginning.
---------------

I and I are RasTafarI, and I and I have the role in bringing about the judgements of the Seals to the world. I and I are the ones that remain on the Earth, that are fighting this spiritual war, in high and low places.
-----------------------------------------

REVELATIONS CHP5 VRS 4 - 14

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 4/30/2012 2:13:16 PM

give thanks brethren..
I feel better now though not yet fine!

You said,
"...All the spirits are One in the Lamb. So Jesus Christ, and Selassie-I are One as the Lamb...."

What do you mean Selassie-I is also a Lamb?
It's clear that the One who sits on the throne is different from He who opens the scroll, seen?
Selassie-I is the One who was seen sitting on the throne, and Holy Emmanuel-I is the Lamb that was found worthy to open the scroll, right?
So Emmanue-I opens the scroll on earth just like Jesus opened the same scroll in heaven, which makes it clear that Holy Emmanuel-I is the equivalent of Jesus Christ in this Armageddon, right?

I agree with your idea of not expecting to see literal horses.......raspect!
These four horses namely white, red, black, and pale represent the four different doctrines that would be used by the antichrists to rule the world in four different stages of the church(or saints), seen?
The white horse is the pure doctrine of the first church of Ephesus..
The red horse is the polluted doctrine of the second church, polluted by sin; red symbolizes sin..
The black horse is the doctrine of darkness on the nature of God and Christ..
And the pale horse is the doctrine devoid of life-giving qualities..

These are the four stages of the saints........it's clear that there has been a noticeable doctrinal deterioration from white to pale over the years, seen?
This was brought about by the influence of some antichrists like Saul who suppressed the truth, rationed it to others, misused the Scriptures, and to make matters worse they added their own philosophy and teachings to the New Testament, seen?
Fire burns out the tares from the wheat..........judgement!

Only the truth shall set us free!

Holy Emmanue-I
Selassie-I
Jah Rastafari

Ras Kanjas

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2012 12:02:06 AM

God was sitting on the throne. God is the Creator, and Yeshua Christ is One with God, so Yeshua Christ sat on the very same throne as the Creator. One is One with no separation. God is Yeshua Christ and Yeshua Christ is God.

Yeshua said in Revelation that he who overcomes would be granted to sit on the throne with Christ and the Creator, just as Christ sat on the throne with the Creator. Behold, the Lion of Judah Haile Selassie I hath Prevailed to Open the Book and Loose the Seals thereof. The Lion of Judah has Overcome and Prevailed to Open the Book and Loose the Seals, so He sits on the throne with The Creator. One is One with no separation. God is Selassie I, and Selassie I is God.

When it was spoken that the Lion of Judah hath prevailed, it was because John was in the Iritual Plane, and the Lion of Judah hath prevailed to open the book in the Physical Plane. And immediately Selassie I was in the Irits and opened the Book and loosed the Seals in the Iritual Plane to start the manifestation of the Seals.

Emmanuel means God with Us. Emmanuel came to show I and I again what I and I have already been shown. Live as One with God, and I and I will be One with God with no separation. Emmanuel and all others who are performing the works of RasTafarI are bringing about the manifestation of the opening of the Seals, through I and I Chanting Prayers and Irits.

Ye are Gods, and all of Ye are Children of the Most High, but ye shall die like men and fall like one of the princes.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/2/2012 4:43:10 AM

give thanks Ark I;
You have showed clearly that you think that the seven seals were only to be loosed in heaven(or spiritual world), and never on earth(or physical planet)...is that right?

You have also showed that you think that Selassie-I never opened the scroll here on earth, but He first died and ascended into heaven where He finally opened the scroll, right?

Moreover you clearly showed that you think that the role of Holy Emmanuel-I in this Armageddon is of no greater significance that our own roles as Rastafarians, right?

Brethren, all this you showed is not true, seen?

If you look closely at my first post on this topic, I emphasized that there are two different worlds...the earth, a physical planet, and the heaven which is spiritual...................so things would first happen in heaven before they happen again on earth, that's why Jesus took John into heaven in spirit to show him things that would shortly happen here on earth, seen?
That's why Jesus prayed saying, "thy will be done on earth as it is done in heaven..."

So Jesus Christ ascended into heaven and as a lamb before God, He opened the scroll in the spiritual world, seen?
And Haile Selassie-I as God's representative on earth, together with His Son Holy Emmanuel-I would shortly do the same thing here on earth to fulfill prophecy, seen?

So everybody should understand that Haile Selassie-I sat on the throne..........and that Emmanuel-I who is both the Lion of the Tribe of Judah and the Lamb, opened the seals here on earth and not not in heaven because Jesus Christ had already done that with God in heaven, seen?

Yes we are gods and goddesses in the sense that we are God's representatives on earth...................raspect

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2012 12:11:50 PM

No, you are misunderstanding what I am saying. I can't Reason now, I will Reason more later.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/2/2012 1:03:29 PM

RASTA REJECT THE SKY GOD
AND THE SKY HEAVEN

SE-LAH.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/3/2012 4:22:36 AM

More fire brethren..!!!
I have just decided to share with you what I know and the interpretation of the seven seals;

First Seal:
Now I(you and me) saw when the Lamb(the One who is young, gentle, innocent, meek, and humble... that is Holy Emmanuel-I) opened one of the seals(opened the sense of perception to obscure prophecies); and I heard one of the four living creatures(God's Power) saying with a voice like thunder(very powerful voice), "Come and see." And I looked, and behold(perceived and understand), a white horse(pure doctrine...white symbolizes pure). He who sat on it(the antichrist who used the doctrine) had a bow(ability to project his influence beyond his own limit); and a crown(authority) was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer(taking control and oppressing the saints of Rastafari).

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/3/2012 4:24:01 AM

When He(Emmanuel-I) opened the second seal, I(I and I) heard the second living creature(God's Love) saying, "Come and see." Another horse, fiery red, went out(another doctrine polluted with sin was taught to the people...red symbolizes sin). And it was granted to the one who sat on it(religious leaders or antichrists who used this doctrine) to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill another, and there was given to him a great sword(he would greatly misuse the Scriptures, if not adding false teachings to God's Word and confuse the people).

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/3/2012 4:25:45 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I