Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4678&start_row=11

I AND I TRINITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2012 12:22:22 AM

One is One with no separation. The Trinity is One and divisions can't be found, but can only be imagined. One with no separation.

The Trinity has many forms, but the Root form is The Father being the Creator, who is One, The Irits being the Irits and Word of the Creator, which is the Creator, and is One, and all of Creation came forth from this Word and Irits. The Son (or Daughter) is the Man or Woman who Joined as One with God, through the Irits of God, who are One with God with no separation.

Haile Selassie I, Emmanual I and Marcus Garvey I are the Trinity because of this Root form. They are One with God and One with the Irits of God, and therefore One with Eachother, and have come to Bring I and I also to One.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 3:47:20 AM

Ras Kanjas I seen nuff things but don't feel it

Tafari is Father Son and Holy Spirit.
And the Lamb never loosed no seven seals, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah did so.

Thunder

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 4:26:50 AM

The Lion and the Lamb are one in the same Iman. This is Jah only way to explain this to humans that only know of worldly things. Jah is the Lion and the Lamb the Alpha and Omega. They are together as one. Jah is the master and the servant. It is hard to explain in earthly terms and this is why Jah use his analogies to InI.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 4:42:04 AM

So Selassie I is the Lion of Judah and Yeshua the Lamb of Jacob.

More Light

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 4:55:13 AM

Keep in mind InI don't sight Selassie I as Yesuah but defend the I right to sight this and InI will not bun judgment upon the I for feeling so because all love and respect zeen?

So in RastafarI sense yes.

RastafarI sight Selassie I is Yesuah returned.

Selassie I is Yesuah and Yesuah is Selassie I. Not two different people but the same.

Yesuah come to bring the law and Selassie to enforce it.

Pure love and respect Idren. Love ya.

One.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 6:08:33 AM

Sorry bro, I meant my last statement to be a question.
Yes I more Life & Love to you

Live Up

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/3/2012 5:15:42 PM

Soe:

Question: If one does not accept Selassie as Christ reincarnated, does that mean that one is NOT a true Rasta?

In the bible, Christ himself said He did not come to change the law, but to perfect the law. What is the difference betweeen "perfecting" the law and "enforcing" the law?

If we each try to enforce God's law in our day to day living, does that mean that we are God, or do we remain children of God, a part of his ocean, if you will?

I am seriously looking for an answer.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/3/2012 6:08:00 PM

Yahshua-Lamb of Jacob
Tafari-Lion of Judah

Never call Yahshua jesus, never disgrace his name.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/3/2012 7:44:30 PM

Isn't "Yahshua" the Hebrew name for "Jesus"?

So why is it a disgrace to call him Jesus?

Most English Bibles do not use the Hebrew name, but the English name as they are written for an English speaking audience.

If my name is Florence in English, and my spanish-speaking friends call me "Floriencia," it's still the same name.

Please don't get vexed. I'm really trying to figure this out.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:52:04 AM

InI is just a follower of Yesuah. InI does not put a name on it because it is what it is. A name means nothing without definition. Today words like "Christian" "Rasta" "Jew" ect have many "true" definitions by men. InI don't want to get mixed up in this naming confusion. Rasta or Christian is much more than a name but a way of life. Do away with the name and only the way of life shines thru. Names are not very important but definitions.

By saying Yesuah brought the law InI means he reminded people of what it was to live righteous and by the golden rule of "love". The law is love. If one loves all and everything and everyone he would not need to be told not to steal, kill, covet ect. He brought a good example and his life is the definition of righteous.

When Yesuah comes again (or if he as as Selassie I) he will "enforce" his law and those who have not been "saved" and refuse to be saved will be punished thru their own devices (Babylonians).

Yesuah teaches us to have mercy on one another and be kind and bring people to him thru love. Yesuah being the only righteous man and as Jah was the only man to have the authority to set anyone on fire and cast them directly to hell. But he didn't because of his great love for us. He said "there is no one righteous among you, no not one"

We as sinners have NO authority to "enforce" his law thru wrath and fire. If I a sinner tries to punish another sinner for his sin that will make me a hypocrite. It says "for the same measure you judge you shall also be judged"

This is why InI just stick to love. Anything else is dangerous.

Everyone is brothers and sisters mothers and fathers. Family. InI must treat them this way. If the I mother or wife slaps the I upon his cheek do you slap her back? HECK NO!!!! That's how we must all treat eachother. Literally turn the other cheek that they hit the I and see their injustice and repent. This is how the I helps save them. If the I hits them back both of you are doomed.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I