Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4678&start_row=1

I AND I TRINITY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/27/2012 3:23:20 PM

I AND I TRINITY IS GOD THE FATHER GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH IS HAILE SELASSIE I

JAH RASTAFARI

THE TREE OF LIFE, THE CRADLE OF LIFE, AND THE BOOK OF LIFE ARE I AND I TRINITY AS WELL COS I LOVE HERB, AFREEKAH, AND THE BIBLE

PRAISE HAILE SELASSIE I KING ALPHA EMPRESS MENEN QUEEN OMEGA MOTHER AND FATHER OF IRATION

SE-LAH

Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/27/2012 5:30:31 PM

Greetings to all

sign of life is the rhythm of d heart beat ,saying "do good do good" this is d foundation of life ,life is d spirit music is d body and love is the expression,this is the trinity , father,mother and child.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/27/2012 6:25:04 PM

HOLY IMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
GREETING MY LORD AND EMPRESS GOD AND GODDESS ETHIOPIAN ROYAL SONS AND DAWTAS
I N I MUST GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO I N I BLESSED TRINITY OUR GOD IN THREE TEMPLE
MOST HIGH GOD JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI
MOST HIGH R HON KING MARQUS I MIGHTY PROPHET OF THIS TIME
MOST HIGH KING IMMANUEL EDWARD I MIGHTY PRIEST OF THIS TIME
MOST HIGH R HON KING SELASSIE I THE FIRST MIGHTY KING OF THIS TIME
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI
MY LORD

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/27/2012 6:34:47 PM

HOLY IMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
GREETING MY LORD AND EMPRESS GOD AND GODDESS ETHIOPIAN ROYAL SONS AND DAWTAS
I N I MUST GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO I N I BLESSED TRINITY OUR GOD IN THREE TEMPLE
MOST HIGH GOD JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI
MOST HIGH R HON KING MARQUS I MIGHTY PROPHET OF THIS TIME
MOST HIGH KING IMMANUEL EDWARD I MIGHTY PRIEST OF THIS TIME
MOST HIGH R HON KING SELASSIE I THE FIRST MIGHTY KING OF THIS TIME
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI
MY LORD

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/27/2012 11:43:12 PM

Yes Jah is Trinity three in One, Jah is infinity All in One and All in One Jah

Who see not just the different part but of the whole body of Christ and see the interconnectedness underlying all life truly sees.

All looks like many but is one. Is the mountain a bunch of different things? Or is the mountain One living conscious with many different parts...

Cant see it unless have true eyes that Rastafari gives in replacement for the corrupt eyes of the fallen world, that we are one Jah and each of us are One ...I am one with by true body , The body of christ, at home in the tent of the Trinity with I family The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit AS The Family is One as The eco-systym is one and fauna and flora is interdependent on each other, no man is an island no man stands alone...
Faith can move mountains if you realize you are a part of the mountain and one with it, and Jesus Christ stooped a storm because its like his own self...he can control with self -control and in Christ- consciousness which Rastafari is on realizes and is consciously aware of One True Larger self.....Truly in serving others and loving neighbor as self you are serving and loving your self .

Bless All Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 4/29/2012 5:20:02 AM

Burningbush,
You said, "I and I trinity is God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit which is Haile Selassie-I"
What do you mean Selassie-I is the Holy Spirit?
Do you mean that Selassie-I is God the Holy Spirit? That His role or position is equivalent to that of the Holy Spirit?
If this is so, then you are lost if not confused!

Let me tell you the truth;
Haile Selassie means Power of the Trinity, seen?
So His rightful position in the Trinity is God the Father,seen?
He is the Head of the Trinity, seen?
On earth He is the representative of God the Father, seen?
So Haile Selassie is God the Father...our Father who is in Zion!

Only the truth shall set us free!

Holy Emmanuel-I
Selassie-I
Jah Rastafari

Ras Kanjas

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/30/2012 1:17:36 PM

@ELOHIMRAS
GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE MOST I HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI

I AND I HAVE NO TROUBLE ICCEPTING THE ICEPTS OF PRINCE CHARLES EDWARDS EMMANUEL AS THE HIGH PRIEST MELCHIZADEK OF INIVERSAL RASTAFARI STREAM BUT IT IS HARD FOR I AND I TO ACCEPT THE I AS THE CHRIST. I SEE THAT SELASSIE GAVE THE MOVEMENT TO HIM IN 1966 ON HIM HOLA SECOND VISIT TO EGPYT JAMAICA.

OVERSTAND I AND I WORDS BRETHREN. AND HELP I AND I OVERSTAND THE ICEPTS OF EMMANUEL ORDER SO THAT I AND I CAN LEARN AND FORWARD IN THIS GENERATION.

I AND I NEVER AFFILIATE WITH NO ORDER BEFORE, I AND I RUN SELASSIE I-7 COUNSEL IN OZARK, MISSOURI HERE IN AMERIKKKA. BUT THAT IS NOT AN ORDER, JUST A PLACE FOR I AND I TO CHANT SOME BINGHI AND SHARE POSILIVITY WITH I AND I FELLOW PEOPLE.

IF BOBO ORDER IS FOR I, THEN I MAY TROD THAT RIVER TO THE OCEAN THAT IS RAS TAFARI.

@RASKANJAS I-MAN ANSWER THE I POST IN "DOWNPRESSOR MAN AND WOMBAN" POST.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/30/2012 1:50:37 PM

Tri Unity is 3 aspects of the same one Most high who is Jah RasTafarI, Hailie Selassie I

The Father = Haile Selassie I
The Son = Haile Selassie I
The Holy Spirit = Haile Selassie I

Like bro Jessep said the trinity can be found in many places.
Father, Mother,Child. Earth, sky, water.

Blessed love

Messenger: Rootsidavid Sent: 4/30/2012 10:21:05 PM

Blessed I. Greetings in the name of the most High Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari!

I and I had some trouble when it came to the icept of the holy trinity. But alongside my true bredren Burningbush, I-man gained enlightenment. I and I grasp the concept of the Holy Trinity:
Haile Selassie I is not only the FATHER of iration, but also the SON, Christ in its kingly character, and the HOLY SPIRIT

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 4/30/2012 11:10:49 PM

there must be great confusion here concerning the Trinity, i should say!
others are saying they have been enlightened, yet they have actually been confused.................hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truth be told;
Haile Selassie-I ain't the Son at all, but rather He is only the Father, seen?
instead, Holy Emmanuel-I is the only begotten Son of our Father, and Him alone is the Lamb that opened the seven seals, seen?
the Holy Spirit lives in the heart of all flesh, and it's for us to choose to be holy or unholy, seen?

Selassie-I is Christ in His kingly character..
Emmanuel-I is Christ in His priestly character..
and Marcus-I is also Christ in His prophetic charater..

Christ in three persons, to perform three works of God on earth as it is done in heaven, seen?

raspect still..!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I