Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4675&start_row=11

DOWNPRESSOR MAN AND WOMBAN

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2012 11:40:59 PM

burningbush,

Selassie I never said he was not Christ. You will not find a quote where He said, "I am not God", "I am not Christ", or anything like that.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/2/2012 1:05:46 PM

SEEN-I.

GIVE THANKHS.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/12/2012 5:39:31 AM

Yes I True Jah Wisemind is Greater...I & I never fully Iverstood that utterance His Majesty on the Christmas in Ethiopia special. Selassie I Is <>

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/12/2012 12:45:29 PM

Here is a related Reasoning

Selassie I is a Man that is One with Jah

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/4/2019 4:01:22 PM

i love you dad burningbush yet how could be so ungrateeul fo what u had before yu yant jah nuh dead. Y wood u say that abt bletel and dem dey give you food n drink n let u exercise n listen to so much sweet reggay. Neva snitch on dem dey give you could your friend i am your son. . . . . . Hmm so i guess r
u angry with me dad michael baxter y did you have to tell on grandpa mon. So yeah love you still i sorry dad i would hang from the gallows 4 u anthony yet no diss only a kiss ff new burning bush . All things in jah time. Love you mon ini is cool rasta so hang in there pop so yeah dnt mean to insult you ark i yet i like you a lot dad. Pls make more post like this i spose i will be a good bro. Bless bletel, cstar and milano house and all the tsue zion mountain of the world.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/4/2019 4:07:47 PM

i love you dad burningbush yet how could be so ungrateeul fo what u had before yu yant jah nuh dead. Y wood u say that abt bletel and dem dey give you food n drink n let u exercise n listen to so much sweet reggay. Neva snitch on dem dey give you could your friend i am your son. . . . . . Hmm so i guess r
u angry with me dad michael baxter y did you have to tell on grandpa mon. So yeah love you still i sorry dad i would hang from the gallows 4 u anthony yet no diss only a kiss ff new burning bush . All things in jah time. Love you mon ini is cool rasta so hang in there pop so yeah dnt mean to insult you ark i yet i like you a lot dad. Pls make more post like this i spose i will be a good bro. Bless bletel, cstar and milano house and all the tsue zion mountain of the world.dnt get i wrong i just say selam and selamta btw you get to listen to ethiopian friends make cool music and stay there too. Your life was good and created new music like haile selassie i all stars you act like the realest love your son burningbush means selassie i 7 council rasses hard to manage yet you mean a good ref to moses and smoking weed like you know what i mean jah- bless bless long live lion of judah haile selassie i.
Bredren knock sense n dignity up di i please from not the savior .

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/4/2019 4:07:55 PM

u angry with me dad michael baxter y did you have to tell on grandpa mon. So yeah love you still i sorry dad i would hang from the gallows 4 u anthony yet no diss only a kiss ff new burning bush . All things in jah time. Love you mon ini is cool rasta so hang in there pop so yeah dnt mean to insult you ark i yet i like you a lot dad. Pls make more post like this i spose i will be a good bro. Bless bletel, cstar and milano house and all the tsue zion mountain of the world.dnt get i wrong i just say selam and selamta btw you get to listen to ethiopian friends make cool music and stay there too. Your life was good and created new music like haile selassie i all stars you act like the realest love your son burningbush means selassie i 7 council rasses hard to manage yet you mean a good ref to moses and smoking weed like you know what i mean jah- bless bless long live lion of judah haile selassie i.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/4/2019 4:09:14 PM

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I