Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4675&start_row=1

DOWNPRESSOR MAN AND WOMBAN

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/26/2012 12:32:14 PM

DOWNPRESSOR MAN AND WOMBAN

YOU KEEP I AND I MICHAEL "BURNINGBUSH" BAXTER HERE IN CAPTIVITY. HOW LONG WILL I AND I BE STUCK IN THE FACILITIES LIKE MILANO HOUSE, CSTAR REHAB, WRIGHT COUNTY CHILDREN'S HOME, BLETEL RESIDENTIAL, MOUNTAIN GROVE DETENTION CENTER, AND SO MANY MORE JUST COS I AND I REFUSE TO SUCCUMB TO THE ANCIENTS OF BABYWRONG AND KEEP CHANTING SELASSIE I ITERNALLY.

BUMBOCLAAT THEM, YOU MUST FALL, I AND I MUST RISE UP WISE UP FROM THIS PERSECUTION. THEY TOLD I THAT I AND I WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE ALL COS I AND I TOLD THEM SELASSIE IS.

NOW IVERY WEEKEND I AND I WORK ON THE IBERNACLE SO THAT MANY CAN COME AND CHANT JAH NAME WITH I AND I WITH SOME IYAHBINGHI HEARTBEAT AND NILE BLOODSTREAM AND TREE OF LIFE. SE-LAH.

GIVE THANKHS FAR IVER AND IVER LET I AND I PEOPLE GO

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 4/26/2012 5:38:22 PM

yes-i................it is a must that what goes up should come down...............God formed us from dust, and to dust we will all return at the proper time...likewise they took us from our home, and to our home we will return, but at the proper time..................there is a time for every thing, and now is highest time these slave masters give us repatriation..............they also have to financially compensate for slavery......................................................................................but before any repatriation can happen, Haile Selassie-I must sit again on His throne in flesh, just like He did in 1930, but of course in new flesh...selah!

Only the truth shall set us free..!!!

HOLY EMMANUEL-I
SELASSIE-I
JAH RASTAFARI

Ras Kanjas

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/27/2012 3:08:44 PM

IRIE IBRATIONS TO THE I

IMAN DO NOT AGREE THAT THE THRONE OF DAVID WILL BE RESTORED I AND I JUST REJOICE IN THE SEVEN SEALS, SEEN-I?

YES I, REPATRIATION AND REPARATIONS IS A MUST IN THIS JAH TIME BUT I AS A JAPHETH MAN SHOULD 1ST LIBERATE THE PEOPLE OF THE WEST WITH THE RAS TAFARI TEACHINGS.

THERE WILL BE PERSECUTION IN ALL CORNERS OF ALL NATIONS FOR I AND I, BUT JAH JAH WILL DELIVER I AND I FROM THE BELLY OF THE BEAST AND INTO THY KINGDOM FAR IVER AND IVER.

EVEN IN ETHIOPIA, I AND I BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF HAM ARE BEING PERSECUTED

ITERNAL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE AMONG THEM.

UNTIL COLONIALISM IS WASHED AWAY AND GREAT MAMA AFREEKAH CAN RETURN TO HER SOLID ROOTS, THEN I AND I CAN BE FREE.

BY COLONIALISM I AND I AM REFERRING TO THE LINES DRAWN TO SEPERATE CERTAIN ETHNIC GROUPS.

THERE MUST BE NO GHANA KENYA MALAWI UGANDA SOUTH AFRICA NONE OF THAT FIRE BURN IT ALL

SHE MUST BE CALLED A-FREE-KAH!

BLESSED LOVE IN THE IVINE NAME OF THE MOST I KING SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFAR I

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/28/2012 1:57:39 PM

Repatriation is a must
It must be done now
SEH OUR LORD OUR GOD HOLY IMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 4/29/2012 4:40:17 AM

Burningbush, you said, "iman do not agree that the throne of David will be restored..." What do you mean by this? What happened when Selassie-I was crowned with the title 'conquering Lion of Judah?' ............and what happened when Jesus Christ came on earth? me tell you what, all these events right from the beginning when Solomon was crowned King of Israel, are the fulfillment of this prophecy concerning the everlasting throne of David....................brethren, to doubt the restoration of David's throne is as good as doubting God's throne...because David is God on earth as a King...God is spiritual and in heaven, His equivalent David represents Him on earth as a man, seen? So repatriation will only be possible if and only if Haile Selassie-I sits again on His father's throne...selah!

You also said, "there must be no Ghana Kenya...fire burn it all"
So it means that you support and promote and believe that Haile Selassie-I should sit on David's throne once again...because, tell me how your idea will be possible if there are different governments in Africa.................it's clear that a King must bring all The Africans together just as the Shepherd gathers His sheep.................................................................you also showed that you believe in the restoration of Africa(or Israel) but you doubt the restoration of David's throne...but, how could that be possible?!?!?! Don't you reason that to doubt the restoration of David's throne is an indirect way of doubting Israel's restoration?!?!?! Because God will first restore David and finally but not least Israel...selah!

Only the truth shall set us free........and we will be called A-free-cans!

Holy Emmanuel-I
Selassie-I
Jah Rasrafari

Ras Kanjas

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/30/2012 1:08:20 PM

IREY RAS KANJAS

I AND I READ SOME OTHER POSTS AND WHAT THE I SAYS DOES MAKE SENSE. THE I TALKED ABOUT SELASSIE I HAVING MORE PRESCENSE AS A LAMB THAN A LION WHEN THE 3RD SEAL WAS BROKEN.

DOES THE I REMEMBER WHEN THEY SAID SELASSIE DENIED BEING CHRIST???
WELL, THATS BECAUSE HIM WASN'T YET, THE LION IPRESENTS THE FATHER, THE LAMB IPRESENTS THE SON (YESUS CHRISTOS-GIVE THANKHS) AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IPRESENTS THE HOLA SPIRIT THAT DWELLS WITHIN I AND I TO BRING MORE FIRE HOTTA FIRE TO THE YOUTH THEM, SEEN?

BRETHREN, I AND I DON'T THINK THE I IVERSTAND ONENESS IN FULLNESS, YET THE I CHANT EMMANUEL. BEFORE THE I IGINS TO CHANT EMMANUEL THE I MIGHT TRY TO SIGHT ONENESS A LITTLE BETTER, SEEN.

THE I SEES WHEN I AND I CHANT SOME NYAH AND THE HOLY SPIRIT DWELLS WITHIN I AND I AND MAKES I AND I WANT TO DANCE AND SING IN THE HOLA PRESCENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY I KING SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI.

IT WAS EITHER THE GREEKS OR THE ROMANS THAT FOUGHT FOR THE WORD OF GOD, THE ROMANS WON, AND CORRUPTED JAH WORD AND THEIR POPE BLESSED MUSSOLINI'S TROOPS IN INVADING ETHIOPIA AND WERE CONQUERED IN THE BATTLE OF ADOWA AND IN THE ITALO-ETHIOPIAN WAR.

THOUGH THEM CORRUPTED IT THE WORD IS STILL ISSENTIALLY THE SAME. YOU MUST OVERSTAND ONENESS, MY BRETHREN.

HE WHO DWELLS IN THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH, SHALL ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF ALMIGHTY I KING SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI SE-LAH.

GOD THE FATHER THE LION HAILE I SELASSIE I
GOD THE SON JAHSHUA YESUS KRISTOS THE CHRIST THE LAMB
AND GOD THE HOLA SPIRIT HAILE I SELASSIE I YESUS KRISTOS I JAH RAS TAFARI
GIVE ITERNAL THANKHS

HALF THE STORY HAD NEVER BEEN TOLD.

BURNINGBUSH

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 4/30/2012 3:05:24 PM

raspect brethren...................give thanks, you urged me to understand fully the meaning of oneness..................raspect!!!

half of the story has never been told for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bless..

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/1/2012 11:24:23 AM

BLESS UP IYAH

RASPEK MASSIVE

IS THE I A JAPHETH OR HAM BRETHREN?

ONE LOVE STILL.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/1/2012 12:11:05 PM

i am Shem, Abraham, Isaac, Israel, David..........black man!!!!!!!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/1/2012 12:11:08 PM

raspect still..!!!

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I