Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4673&start_row=1

Who is Haile Selassie I for you?

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Harry Bone Sent: 4/24/2012 1:14:21 PM

I've been reading about Haile Selassie I and I am a little confused.
Do rastas look at him as a god? The son of god? or just an example of man?

Please let me know what you think and your points of view on H.I.M.

Stay positive.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/24/2012 1:41:06 PM

Greetings my lord and Empress
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haille SELASSIE the first is the Mighty GOD of Israel and the foundation that I n I walk on
The creater of di heaven and di EARTH
King of Kings
LORD of Lords
Conquering lion of the tribe of Judah
Elect of GOD and light of this world
Most High SELASSIE JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 4/26/2012 9:21:09 AM

Greetings In The Light Of Ras! Ras Tafari Mekonnen RasTafarian Jah RasTafari!Salvation.Lion Of The Tribe Judah, King Of Kings.

Peace to the I! "Haile Selassie I the First" is the Fulfilled Manner of Living From God on Earth...Everyone see God as {Supreme Being, Ruler and Creator} of Earth! but Really {Supreme Being, Ruler and Creator} is True Idols! the Bible and them is a Telling a Mystery Of Who Created and Rules and is Supreme Over Earth...And So Ras Tafari Mekonnen is the Supreme Being and Earths Only Rightful Ruler... This Year 2012 I-n-I Shall See the Creator!I know so.. I-man a Prophet,as HAILE SELASSIE I MEANS {POWER OF TRINITY/set of 3} God is Haile Selassie I,RasTafari and The Elect of God Of Ethiopia in One Manner of Living! Irie, Jah Bless.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/26/2012 10:07:17 PM

Haile Selassie I is the Most High God.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/27/2012 5:19:04 PM

Greetings to all

For I H.I.M is I Inspiration that lead I for realization of InI true nature,that divinity is not in d sky but InI,that is JAH RASTAFARI

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/28/2012 12:27:14 AM

The Light of Jah shines through all but some let more of this light through, and this makes A Man Great , Like Selassie. Even As Christ was Great and he said others will do Greater than he did that believe in him. The Lord of all lives in the Hearts of All but some choose to serve and obey exceedingly more than average man. This makes Kings of Kings like Selassie. Jahs Anointed King of Earth, A rightful Ruler in Flesh. One With With Lord He shows us The Way how be at one with the Lord inside of all our hearts...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/28/2012 12:30:35 AM

Duru and Ark I , We are all right. Selassie dies to his own human will all that was left was Jahs will. He merged into oneness with Jah, so cant tell the difference, no longer separate... His eyes was Jahs eyes and his thoughts were Jahs thoughts... hallelujah

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/28/2012 1:26:34 AM

Did he just seh jah dead
FYAH burn

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 4/28/2012 9:08:36 AM

They tried to fool the black population By telling them that jah jah dead And they tried to fool the black population By telling them that jah jah dead.. I & i knows jah - jah no dead - jah no dead
Jah no dead [5x] Oooh nooo - jah no dead
My knowledge increase My memory reflect Marcus garvey did say
A rumour rumour rumour rumour rumour Aah marcus say A rumour rumour rumour rumour rumour Aah marcus say - jah no dead Jah no dead
It was I-man who say Green and gold, it's the rainbow
The lion the lion decrowned the king The lion the lion decrowned the king Inna in adis abeba - aaafrica Jah no dead - jah no dead no dead - jah no dead

Messenger: Harry Bone Sent: 4/28/2012 3:19:44 PM

"For I H.I.M is I Inspiration that lead I for realization of InI true nature,that divinity is not in d sky but InI,that is JAH RASTAFARI"

That is exactly how I see it. Thank you.!
Stay Positive.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I