Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=466&start_row=1

Improvements and Betterness in this Endtime?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/1/2004 6:24:33 AM

Ightes! Tenayistelin!

This is now about something that I try to overstand for a long time now. His Imperial Ijesty worked, with no doubts, for a better future of this world... but WHY when he was the beginning of the end of this world? Why should we try to make this world better, when I n I know it is falling in near future?
Why Repatriation and Reparation for Africans, when this world could get destroyed in some decades? etc etc etc?
My heart and soul tells me that it is important to struggle for all this... to support human rightes... help out sufferahs... and fight for a better future for this world... but when I look at all this as a Rastafarian I ask myself for what?
I really just can't get it... I mean the conquering Lion comes to bring Judgement and Fyah... but tries to help the world... he helped to found the UN... and adviced the people to live and work for a better future. Worked against nuclear experiments, against international wars and conflicts... and for world peace. As if he wanted to save the world from this Judgement which he self brings.

And I ask myself how I should behave... when I see that as contradiction. Why struggling for a better future for this world... when I n I know that there is no future?

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/1/2004 10:55:48 AM

Blessed love in the name of the father, creator, the son fruit and the holy ghost,spirit, Sellassie I JAH RAS TAFARI!!!

Seen,Idern, him come to do more then what is seen,that is to say that we as childrn of the most high,can see things with the eye,but we have to feel this out,Sellassie....From what we now to be truth to what is truth.Energy that come from JAH will never pass away it just gose from one thing to nexted.JAh make this world,not man,so man can not destroy JAh work man can just destroy manworks.Know that if JAH give you something you must fight for it,jah is the houseman and in do time that houseman goin to come back(in a matter of speaking,cuz,JAH is here now).you have to try and keep the house as JAH say so then you are in the RIGHT and if you are livein like the heathen,then you are going to have trouble.More to be seen and felt about this post.

onelove

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/1/2004 2:21:34 PM

Give thanks Ras,

One of the reasons that the twleve disciples never really emphazied the laws of Moses was because they believed that the end was near, so instead of trying to reinstate the laws they were reaching salvation through faith in Christ, because He is salvation and not law. I support reperations and repatriations but in this time, HIM come for one reason. To judge the nations and do away with the wicked in America, Jamaica, and Africa and all over.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/1/2004 5:07:23 PM

Well, Selassie is the judge of the world. That is one of his roles, but in those times he was also a political figure in the world. He was speaking to good people and bad people all over the world, all those who would hear his words.
He always spoke in a very positive way, but still the judgement was there in his words. So that way his actions can serve several purposes - strengthen and guide the good and judge the wicked.
Notice that the Nyah Binghi judgement has two parts. People focus more on the fire on the wicked, but the judgement also include everliving life and prosperity for the just. So Selassie words help to guide the just to reach prosperity and higher levels of overstanding so that their livity can be strengthened. Also his words condemn wickedness so that the wicked ones are burned when they hear his words, and the good people are strenghtened to burn out the wicked. We should also follow his example and put out works and words that serve several purposes. Every rastaman is a teacher, a leader, and a judge. Not only a judge. Strength onto strength.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/2/2004 12:35:42 AM

Gideon already said what I was going to say after I read the question. So I agree with him.

I will just add some scriptures as reference.

Ezekiel 18
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

John 15
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

2 Esdras 12

31 And as for the lion whom you saw rousing up out of the forest and roaring and speaking to the eagle and reproving him for his unrighteousness, and as for all his words that you have heard,

32 this is the Messiah whom the Most High has kept until the end of days, who will arise from the posterity of David, and will come and speak to them; he will denounce them for their ungodliness and for their wickedness, and will cast up before them their contemptuous dealings.

33 For first he will set them living before his judgment seat, and when he has reproved them, then he will destroy them.

34 But he will deliver in mercy the remnant of my people, those who have been saved throughout my borders, and he will make them joyful until the end comes, the day of judgment, of which I spoke to you at the beginning.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/2/2004 4:31:27 AM

Ightes and Love I

Give thanks for the answers, bredren!
But let me try to get that... I n I all agree that Endtime has already started and it will be like in Revelation prophesied?
I see that most of the Revelation has already happened... Ethiopian Millenium is getting nearer... maybe the chaos will start right now today with the US elections... then everything will be over.
WHY should we then struggle for a better world future?
Maybe His Majesty taught the world right ways though he knew they would go evil ways, because of Yeshuah's and Isaiah's "They shall hear but not overstand so that they never return but get judged".
But on the other side, only the Righteous shall survive... and the Righteous must act righteous until the very end... and maybe that includes this struggle for a better future of this world? But isn't that a contradiction... I n I know how it will end... exactly how it is prophesied... I n I can change nothing... and who can save his brother's soul? And though I know deep in my heart, that I n I must work for betterness... but isn't that like I would not trust JAH that everything will happen as it is prophesied? Should we work against the Armageddon and Judgement... and help people who became victims of this Endtime... though it is prophesied that this must be?
Wouldn't that mean to work AGAINST Jah's plan?

Iam confused right now!

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/2/2004 4:58:24 AM

-> "His Imperial Ijesty worked, with no doubts, for a better future of this world... but WHY when he was the beginning of the end of this world? Why should we try to make this world better, when I n I know it is falling in near future?" (Nyah Ambassa I)

1) should we make slavery and torture again just because there is "no future" ?

2) why theI say there is no future ? I would say the future is more glorious than it was ever. amageddeon is coming nearer and nearer and we shall live as righteous and good al the time, so lets make the world better so that it can live on after armageddeon.

-> "Why struggling for a better future for this world... when I n I know that there is no future?"

why is theI so negative thinking ? the future is better than ever. babylon shall fall, righteousness shall live.

-> "But on the other side, only the Righteous shall survive... and the Righteous must act righteous until the very end... and maybe that includes this struggle for a better future of this world? But isn't that a contradiction... I n I know how it will end... exactly how it is prophesied... I n I can change nothing... and who can save his brother's soul?"

truth, that includes the struggle for a better future. no contradiction. we shall live in righteousness all the time so that when armageddeon comes we shall stand up in glory and grow through the judgment fyah. everything bad shall burn in it, but the righteous man shall grow through it through living in rightousness and doing righteous things etc . do InI agree at that point ? think so.
yes InI know how it will end: babylon shall fall, everything righteous shall stand up and live forIver. truth InI can change nothing, but yes, InI can save our brother's soul ! you been doing that when we two started talking about RastafarI and theI taught I a lot of things.

truth, in some kinda way there is no future. but one shall know who has no future. evil has no future, as it is said in revelation.
but that is the most important thing: babylon -> no future. righteousness -> glorious future.

Sela

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/2/2004 8:50:19 AM

If I and I don't perform the functions set out for I and I, then we are no better than babylon, and we will fall with them. When we do the things that we are supposed to do, then we are doing what Jah wants us to do. The battle is within, so I and I must live as the true Man, and do the things that are good, no matter what is happening around us, even to the last second of babylon.

Consider that if murder is wrong, does that mean that if the time will be ending soon, then we should murder some people. We will be judged by the things we do. So if I and I deal with righteousness, then I and I will be judged as righteous, if we deal with wickedness, then we will be judged as wicked.

Like I said above, the battle is within, so I and I must keep ourselves in the right path, irregardless of when babylon will be finished. Some people thought that this would happen in the year 1900, others thought it would be 1977. If the people didn't make any efforts to improve things during and after those times, things would be worse then they are now. Nobody knows the time, so nobody should live their life like they do know the time. When the Master of the house arrives, things must be found in order.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/2/2004 12:43:47 PM

Coronation Ises!

Iman think the Is them misoverstood I.

Bro Alex, do not worry, Iman know that I n I future is bright... New Jahrusalem ah Mt Zion I!
I meant the Future of THIS world... meaning the System... the World Order... Babylon. And without a doubt, Organisations like UN and OAU and the other things HIM did for this world, are for THIS world... not for I n I AFTER the fall of Babylon inna Zion I.

And Ark, Iman nah think about leaving the path of Righteousness... I never meant to forget about I n I Israelite Law and Livity... keep it up... keep it hola! In I n I personal dayly livity I n I must stand righteous... but that won't change AFTER Babylon Fall.
But what certainly will change is the World itself... and THIS world will fall.... and with this world the UN... and everything else HIM and I n I do for THIS world.
See what I mean? I mean that big struggles... not the personal livity of not murdering but living Righteous.
WHY shall we try to improve THIS world? Babylon will fall... and THIS World IS babylon! Everything political you do in this world will fall with that world... so WHY wanted HIM to help THIS world? He came to bring judgement... and on the other hand he tried to "rescue" Babylon from it's fall?
I just can't get it... and how shall I n I behave in this time? Shall we struggle for Repatriation and Reparation and all this long-time things... when THIS world will maybe have only a short time left?
You see the Ethiopian Millenium? BOOM... I tell you! The end is coming faster than THIS world thinks!

Hmm... I can't find the right words now.... but I hope the Is now overstand what Iman is saying.

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/3/2004 12:29:48 AM

I and I have been given a very important role in Creation. I and I were given dominion over the earth. Selassie I gave the example to show I and I how we are supposed to Live, and the things that I and I should do to keep Creation in balance.

Righteousness is performing the role given to you in Creation, and wickedness is not performing your role. I and I have been given dominion so that we would keep things in balance, so I and I must deal with righteousness and perform I and I works for Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I