Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4656&start_row=1

How Does InI feel about Martin Luther King's Dream

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Icey legit Sent: 4/11/2012 1:47:31 PM

InI and fellow I-threns were having a reasoning on the discussion of Martin Luther King jr. and the I did not care for King jr. and his speech because he said that we are still living in his dream now! and he did not lead the people right because king was not trying to free the people, but sent them into "MENTAL" Slavery as to cooping with babylon and to Accepting the western society in captivity in the "United States of Amnesia"? he felt Selassie I was right down the street at that time, why didnt he lead the people to jah?~ RastafarI!

Reason with me bethrens as my family so we can all truely have an Overstanding of Lifes progression's~1Love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/27/2012 3:14:58 PM

SEEN-IYAH.

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. IS A DREAM

"AS IT WAS IS AS IT ALWAYS WILL BE" LIFE GOES ONE

MARCUS GARVEY IS THE TRUE CHAMPION OF THE BLACK RACE AND WAS THE PROVISIONAL PRESIDENT OF AFREEKAH UNTIL SELASSIE SIT UPON HIM HOLY HILL IN ZION

THAT IS WHEN I AND I STARTED TO ICCEPT REALITY

HE DIDN'T LEAD THE PEOPLE TO JAH BECAUSE HE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THE MOST HIGH

SIMPLE QUESTIONS GET SIMPLE ANSWERS SEEN

HE NOT ONLY ACCEPTED CAPTIVITY HE WANTED IT HE IS BABYLON

THE ONLY REASON AFRICAN AMERICANS IN MY COUNTRY REVERE HIM IS COS THE WHITES LOVE HIM SO MUCH

JUST COS HE REFUSED TO FIGHT BACK

BUT SELASSIE I DOTH JUDGE AND MAKE WAR

THEY SHALL MAKE WAR AGAINST THE LAMB BUT THE LAMB SHALL IVERCOME THEM AND THOSE THAT ARE WITH H.I.M. ARE CALLED TRUE AND FAITHFUL.

HOW IXCELLENT IS THY NAME THRU OUT THE EARTH EMPEROR SELASSIE I CONQUERING LION THAT REIGNS IN MOUNT ZION ITERNALLY

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/28/2012 2:54:21 PM

Martin Luther and Marcus Garvey are prophets for I and I black people. Dem are not de only black prophets. Each of this people played his role in de liberation of I and I black people. Martin Luther was a pacifist,yu can't blame him for dat. Yu can't associate pacifism with babylon but yu can associate a pacifist with rastafari. In rastafari we lern to be pacifists. Rasta Elders did teach dat rasta use word sound and power instead of guns or any weapon to fight against babaylon. So what Martin Luther was doing is what rasta teaches. As for Garvey his teachings has formed de basics of rastafari. I man see Garvey and Luther jr including other black prophets as messengers from de most high. Deir names may not be found in de pages of de bible yu know but deir names are found in many pages of I and I black pride ible. Those black people who can't accept dis black prophets are careless Ithiopians. Yes I. Black solidarity.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/28/2012 3:15:15 PM

Give Thanks for the common sense reasoning Black Heart
I cant stand to hear ones pitting Black leaders against each other. Selassie say Unity, Black Inity is a must . Its a mission not a competition, is badminded to raise one by dissing the other.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/28/2012 4:10:56 PM

Truthful my king. Black liberation and inity is a must. Fire to competition, power to co-operation. Selah.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/7/2012 11:00:23 PM

CHO
MARTIN LUCIFER KING IS ALL I & I HEAR BOUT IN THIS COUNTRY
I OVERSTAND THE EYES R FROM AFREEKAH AND UK
MAYBE HIS TEACHING IS HELPING THE MENTAL SLAVES IN THE I'S COUNTRIES
WELL HE IS ALL THE HYPE HERE IN I AREA
AND I AND I BROTHERS & SISTERS STILL DYING AS MENTAL SLAVES
BABYLON DON'T TEACH BOUT MARCUS HERE
NOR THE MOST HIGH

I & I AM BY NO MEANS IGNORANT OF THE MAN MARTIN LUTHERS IDEAS
BEEN LEARNING BOUT THE MAN SINCE WHAT THE I CALL PRIMARY SCHOOL

HE EVEN TAKES HIM NAME FROM THE LUTHERAN CHURCH FOUNDER WHICH IS JUST AN EARLY MANIFESTATION OF ENSLAVEMENT

YEA, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
HES NO KING

TEACH I & I BOUT THE KING
SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

GIVE THANKHS
LET I & I REASON BOUT THIS MATTER

burningbush
HUMBLE SALUTATIONS
IRIE IBRATIONS
MORE FIRE

SELASSIE I & I

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/3/2012 3:02:23 PM

Dr Martin Luther King. Yo name will ever ring. Wisdom cry n ingel sing, Yes de dream has come n past, in dis day we pray n fast fo de poor will be vindicated, he was bein assasinated. De man of God used word just like a rod, Teach his people how to fight, yes he was a blazing light, Of all dat was said n done he win de war without a gun. Brilliant king of Africa, sarvant of Jah Jah, such a noble black man through born African de man shook de universe, Bring his people from de slums, lead de blind speak fo de dumb. 4 of April 1968 de king was being assasinated. Dr Martin Luther King your name will ever ring, wisdom cry n engels sing. Words of rasta elders with earth quake lightning n thunder, brimstorm n fire.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/3/2012 6:05:27 PM

Jah bless the progress he has given to your people in your country, but the blacks in my area don't know anything bout Rasta.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:07:30 AM

Martin Luther king is a Saint and a Martyr in Jahs eyes for sure.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:13:20 AM

but no one remembers and is inspired by him anymore..

No remembers Marcus Garvey as Burning Spear Sings out ina song.

And no one much besides Rastas and Ethiopians remebers King Selassie.

Jah Let their inspiriations, motivations and truths and word live in us so we may continue the work they left for us to do..

Its up to all of us, each and every One of us, I and I

Each one Teach One, Spread th truth like a wildfire.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I