Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4656&start_row=11

How Does InI feel about Martin Luther King's Dream

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:17:50 AM

Build the love!!!

Jah worked in Martin Luther King and he change the world. InI is working with Jah to change the world so must we all.

Anyone who is reading this has the potential power of Jah within him!!! Use it!!!!

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/4/2019 4:33:13 PM

Bredrens n sistrens that one is not me so yeah just hail him not my belief but yeah dad i go thru so much i think i man know who god is he is great and so is group homes yet yeah im with mary like hail the lord mary Idrens. . .she is the true ixample of the best . Lady guadeloupe respect for me a lez stayin witchu burningbush the i wouldnt complain bout it mi amor k. So ya fah hail rap like bugs my yolo. Yolo to the extremest seen mikey b hp 25.

My rap goes live.*
pon di ring endlessly wandering to get a bottle of hennessey lawlessly accepting the prophecy that was given no time to pray as i stay for my kids in. The warrior inside keeps me awake yet the lean so delicious rip with the money on the k sometimes i rep that place in the twins imagine school days ok but dnt know how to rap lol 5
never gettin hurt again. Hopefully. So yeah praise the savior haile selassie i from mikey aja burningbush

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 4/24/2019 5:04:55 PM

SUBJECT IN SCHOOL
THIS MAN
BURNING SPEAR

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 4/25/2019 8:04:11 AM

It is written that old men will have dreams and young men see visions...
That no eye has seen or ear heared what Jah RasTafarI Has prepared for His Idren...
The works of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I faith in action and Her Imperial Highness Empress Menen worthy Is She.
The testimony of Jesus Christ Is the spirit of Prophecy.
Look Back to Akelbulan for the Crowning of The Black Man King
then know Our Redemtion Is Here.
Give Jah the glory, out of the mouths of babes and sucklings He Has ordained strength!
1 LOVE.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 4/25/2019 9:56:03 AM

The way I look at it, MLK and similar figures, notably Ghandi and Mandela, earned the freedom of their people through non-violence, but without the threat of violence could not secure that freedom. I find it unlikely that their pacifism would have affected anything if no one showed up with weapons. I credit the militant groups for these peace activists being able to accomplish anything at all.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/25/2019 10:13:04 AM

CB, I think you're underestimating the awesome influence and Power of Jah RastafarI and His Love.

After all, He IS the Emperor of All Creation.

Haile Selassie I has been a very vocal proponent of a lasting world peace as well as a strong advocate for the UN Charter which outlaws not only the unilateral use of force by a nation (except for self-defense) but even the threat of using such unilateral force.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I