Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4655&start_row=1

unfaithful father

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/10/2012 9:00:26 PM

Greeting my lord and empress
I found My father Who I have not seen in 21 years
He don't except the devinty of Haille Selassie I
we bump heads behind this
He said that I am the first man that he heard seh that His Majasty Is God in flesh
I love my father
And I know the Bible seh
Honor thy mother and thy father
But how can I honor a man who seh bad thing about His Majasty
I just want to know how to deal with this

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/11/2012 1:14:14 AM

Apart from the repentance of a sinner-the most beautiful in JAH sight, JAH is so pleased when man lives in love with his neighbour, with his brother and with is father/son, that he calls to His hosts attention to witness and observe: the excellence of love. Charity begins at home: Elohimras: this is your first Amagedion/Jihad/Ground Zero. Malachi 4: 5 and 6. Fight the righteous war. Win thy fathers heart by your love, honor, respect in flesh and blood. Without love there is nothing at all.Love conqures ALL

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/11/2012 1:10:15 PM

Ye man, I agree with de I. Love is of Jah n Jah is love. Yu can't disown yo father becaus of diferences in religious belief. Der' is too much discrimination out dere. So rasta people avoid discrimination. His margesty was a christian yet he showed love n raspect on people of different faiths. Dis we can see from de fact dat islam n christianity co existed with other religions even in d era of his reign. He even had an empres of islam background. Rasta people came to HIM n he allowed dem even though rasta livity was taken as insanity by many people even today. I man think its irie fo I n I to do de good things HIM did instead of creatin unecesary fuss n fights over HIM name in de society. Only Jah Jah love cand stand dis ya judgement. Jah know.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/11/2012 1:18:26 PM

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/11/2012 1:19:43 PM

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/11/2012 2:11:59 PM

Give thanks my lord
I don't come to bring separation
I never come to my father and said harsh words about his faith
It is my father who mashing down His Majesty
Even calling king Immanuel a nigga in this judgment
I want peace
I told my father more Then once that he cannot seperate I from His Majesty
but he keep the harsh words
And because I am not from Jamaica and my disagreement about reggae
he tell I that I can't be Rasta
Haille I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
My lord

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/11/2012 4:49:43 PM

Stand strong brother. Just let yo father know dat as much as yu love n respect him yu won't change from rasta. No mater what he say he cant change yu. Let him know also dat de only way fo him to accept de I as his son is to accept de I as rastafari. He will soon realise dat he realy can't change de I. Blessed love.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/11/2012 8:07:12 PM

Give thanks for the words of truth
Much honor My Lord and Empress
Give thanks and praise to the black monarch
from that time to this time forever living
Most High Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Give thanks and praise to our first Annoited teacher
Mechezidec call dem
Give thanks for salvation
Our God and Saviour Most High
King Immanuel the 7 Adonie God Jah Rastafari
Give thanks for oneness there Is enough love for all
Lets all love For the Black Christ is love Most High
SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
HAILLE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 4/12/2012 5:53:35 PM

Greetings in the Light of Ras, Salvation!
What Proof The World Don't have And Want? PLEASE...Ask Them... Do they Want The Earths Creation Before There Eye From The Root of David, His Imperial Majesty? Those Who Don't Find the Proof Don't Want to try to Or Don't want to Care/Sometimes The Truth Hurt more than the False!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/12/2012 8:07:40 PM

INI must teach I parents and elders just as Christ did. Truth is truth and ideas are ideas. Education is Key, Knowledge will remove ignorance. All will judge falsely and imagination will run wild unless ones like the father in this story come to understand I Elohimras . And thus all should surrender to the truth and rise to a overstanding of one another with compassion and love. Edyfying and builing one another up with JAH as the HEAD CORNER STONE, That is The foundation stone, for all that are not ONE with the One will be like a branch that withers and does not contribute to socIety and Iration and does not serve the Iniverse will be a withered branch and shall be removed and thrown in the fire. Yes this will be the fate of the unbelievers that deny the word of Jah The gospel of Their Salvation, redemption from the ways of death and reborn into life Everlasting

'Stop doubting and beleive" - John 20:27

Jesus said to let the dead bury the dead. I think he meant let the unfaithful bury themselves since they reach not out to The Hola One of Creation that can save them. Dont linger around will those that are rotting and refuse to be purified and transformed.

John 9:57
And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest. 58And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head. 59And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 61And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. 62And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I