Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4652&start_row=21

Why only the few will accept The Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/17/2012 2:52:08 AM

Da MIDDLE EAST IS NOT THE LAND THAT THE BIBLE SPEAK OF
AFRICA IS ISRAEL
NO FANTASY BUT REALITY
NO ONE SEH WORSHIP THE BOOK
I N I ROYAL ETHIOPIAN SON AND DAWTAS ARE DI BLACK ISRAELITES FROM THAT TIME TO THIS TIME AND FOR IVER
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
ETHIOPIA HAS THE OLDEST BIBLE
HAILLE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
KING IMMANUEL THE 7 ADONIE GOD JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 5/17/2012 10:44:50 AM

Greetings in the Light of Ras! RasTafari Mekonnen Rastafarian Jah Ras Tafari, Salvation.

only a Few Don't Accept the bible For It Was Forced on the African Slaves. plus the Paintings of The belief of the African who was Shifted into the middle East and Europe in regards to Caucasian's who came out of the Caucus Mountain! Saying "Anti Semite" For The Africans who didn't Shift is the Reason of Alphabets and Everything known! The Bible Is the Rally point so I and I Shall Look into it to get out of this Life of the Bible! "YEARS AWAY FROM NOW WILL BE THE SAME BIBLE AND MORE BOOKS FROM THE KNOWLEDGE OF IT" for those that will Read it shall get glory and MOVEMENTS in progress. as Jah Ras Tafari is a Movement!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/17/2012 1:09:21 PM

Dis is de month dat I n I commemorate black liberation, so I man just recalling issues dat affect I n I black people. Bro Elohim u say u Israelites, good fo de I. Acording to I man iledge there are some people here ina Africa (especialy in modern Ethopia) who have de Israel heritage just like king Selassie I. Those are de people who are known as black jews. De majority of us Africans are just Africans with African heritage only. So bredren u can educate I. Africa is not Israel. I n I here are ina Africa not ina Israel. Remember de story of de queen of Sheba. It is said de queen moved from Africa to Israel where she met king Solomon. If Africa is Israel like u say den why do dem say she traveled to Israel from Africa? I may be ignorant but I man just want de real truth dis iwa. Dis month I man a go say dat I n I black people should be proud of our African identity. I man just cant afford to claim any other heritage I dont poses instead of my own African heritage. Power to I n I black pride. Blessed love.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/17/2012 3:47:16 PM

BLESSED LOVE BLACK HEART
FROM THE FIRST BOOK OF THE BIBLE CLEARLY SHOW THAT AFRICA IS THE BIRTH PLACE OF HUMANITY
2 CHORNICAL SEH THAT THE THE CITY OF DAVID IF ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE NILE RIVER
WHER CHRIST WAS BORN
WHEN QUEEN OF SHEBA TRAVELED. From the SOUTH SHE WENT TO SAUDI ARABIA
NOT THE MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA IS THE PROMISE LAND
THE BIBLE SEH THAT THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WILL BE ENSLAVED FOR FOURHUNDRED YEARS
AND THAT THIS SHALL HAPPEN BY SHIPS
THEY WANT TO PUT IRAEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST BUT THE BIBLE DON'T SUPPORT THAT
THE BIBLE GIVE DETAILS
ON THE WEST SIDE OF ISRAEL IS A GREAT SEA SAME AS THE SOUTH
THERE IS ALSO A SEA ON THE EAST SIDE OF ISRAEL
ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE
MOSES SPENT MOST OF HIS TIME IN AFRICA BEFORE GOING TO SAUDI ARABIA
BLESSED LOVE I WILL POST MOST LATER

PS DI I IS NOT IGNORANT BECAUSE DI IS SEEKING
HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/17/2012 5:06:11 PM

GENESIS 15 VS 18
IN THE SAME DAY THE LORD MADE A COVENANT WITH ABRAM SAYING UNTO THY SEED HAVE I GIVEN THIS LAND FROM THE RIVER OF EGYPT UNTO THE GREAT RIVER THE RIVER EUPHRATES
JOSHUA 1 VS 4
FROM THE WILDERNESS AND THIS LEBANON EVEN UNTO THE GREAT RIVER THE RIVER EUPHRATES ALL THE LAND OF THE HITTITES AND UNTO THE GREAT SEA TOWARD THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN
SHALL BE YOUR COAST
EZEKIEL 47 VS 18 19 20

AND THE EAST SIDE YE SHALL MEASURE FROM HAURAN AND FROM DAMASCUS AND FROM GILEAD AND FROM THE LABD OF ISRAEL BY THE JORDAN FROM THE BORDER UNTO THE EAST SEA AND THIS IS THE EAST SIDE
AND THE SOUTH SIDE SOUTHWARD FROM TAMAR EVEN TO THE WATER OF STRIFE IN KADESH THE RIVER TO THE GREAT SEA AND THIS IS THE SOUTH SIDE SOUTHWARD
THE WEST SIDE ALSO SHALL BE THE GREAT SEA FROM THE BORDER TILL A MAN COME OVER AGAINST HAMATH THIS IS THE WEST SIDE
AMOS 9 VS 7
ARE YE NOT AS CHILDREN OF ETHIOPIAN UNTO ME O CHILDREN OF ISRAEL? SAITH THE LORD HAVE NOT I BROUGHT UP ISRAEL OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT AND THE PHILISTINES FROM CAPHTOR AND THE SYRIANS FROM KIR
2CHRONICLES 33 VS 14
NOW AFTER THIS HE BUILT A WALL WITHOUT THE CITY OF DAVID ON THE WEST SIDE OF GIHON IN THE VALLEY EVEN TO THE ENTERING IN AT THE FISH GATE AND COMPASSED ABOUT OPHEL AND RAISED IT UP A VERY GREAT HEIGHT AND PUT CAPTAINS OF WAR IN ALL THE FENCED CITIES OF JUDAH
GENESIS 2 VS 13
AND THE NAME OF THE SECOND RIVER IS GIHON THE SAME IS IT THAT COMPASSETH THE WHOLE LAND OF ETHIOPIA
2 SAMUEL 24 VS 2
FOR THE KING SAID TO JOAB THE CAPTAIN OF THE HOST WHICH WAS WITH HIM GO NOW THROUGH ALL THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL FROM DAN EVEN TO BEERSHEBA AND NUMBER YE THE PEOPLE THAT I MAY KNOW THE NUMBER OF THE PEOPLE

HOLY IMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/17/2012 6:02:27 PM

BOOK OF KING CHAPTER 10
1 AND WHEN THE QUEEN OF SHEBA HEARD OF THE FAME OF SOLOMON CONCERNING THE OF THE LORD SHE CAME TO PROVE HIM WITH HARD QUESTIONS
2 AND SHE CAME TO JERUSALEM WITH A VERY GREAT TRAIN WITH CAMELS THAT BARE SPICE AND VERY MUCH GOLD AND PRECIOUS STONES AND WHEN SHE WAS COME TO SOLOMON SHE COMMUNED WITH HIM OF ALL THAT WAS IN HER HEART
3 AND SOLOMON TOLD HER ALL HER QUESTION THERE WAS NOT ANY THINGS HID FROM THE KING WHICH HE TOLD HER NOT
4 AND WHEN THE QUEEN OF SHEBA HAD SEEN ALL SOLOMONS WISDOM AND THE HOUSE THAT HERE HAD BUILT
5 AND THE MEAT OF HIS TABLE AND AND THE SITTING OF HIS SERVANTS AND THE ATTENDANCE OF HIS MINISTER AND THEIR APPAREL AND HIS CUPBEARERS AND HIS ASCENT BYE WHICH HE WENT UP UNTO THE HOUSE OF THE THERE WAS NO MORE SPIRIT IN HER
6 AND SHE SAID TO THE KING IT WAS A TRUE REPORT THAT I HEARD IN MINE OWN LAND OF THY ACTS AND OF THY WISDOM
7 HOWBEIT I BELIEVED NOT THE WORDS UNTIL I CAME AND MINE EYES HAD SEEN IT AND BEHOLD THE HALF WAS NOT TOLD ME THY WISDOM AND PROSPERITY EXCEEDETH THE FAME WHICH I HEARD
8 HAPPY ARE THY MEN HAPPY ARE THESE THY SERVANT WHICH STAND CONTINUALLY BEFORE THEE AND THAT HEAR THY WISDOM
9 BLESSED BE THE LORD THY GOD WHICH DELIGHTED IN THEE TO SET THEE ON THE THRONE OF ISRAEL FOR EVER THEREFORE MADE HE THEE KING TO DO JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE

I WILL COME WITH MORE LATER TIME FOR PSALM
BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/18/2012 12:28:48 AM

Jah Rastafari ~Living Light of Love Come with the message from above to set the people free~~~

IandI are the book of life , that is the true bible, the word of Jah has been written on the heart of our soul from the beginning. who is worthy to blow off the dust open the seals there of? JAH RASTAFARI

Jah Kingdom of Zion is Within...

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/18/2012 1:49:47 AM

Truthful bro. Also giv thanks bro Elohimras fo de info. Bro tell mi now why is dat in de bible Israel n Egypt are referd to be separate lands? I n I know Egypt is in Africa n de I say Africa is Israel. It is said dat de children of Israel were made into slaves when Pharaoh became king of Egypt thus dem had to free from bondage by movin out of Egypt. Moses was leading dem to cross de red sea. Where were dey going? Caz if Israel is Africa den it means de children of Israel were escaping from Israel when escaping from Egypt crossing de red sea. When u cross de red sea from Egypt to de other side u reach de middle east on de other side. I cant over dat. Also why is Jerusalem in de middle east? Is it not part of Israel? I man know some rasta elders said Africa is de new Irusalem caz de ark of de covenent is in Africa (Ethopia) now, but real and ancient Jerusalem is in de middle east. Now Israel n Palestine are fighting over it. Is Jerusalem not part of Israel? More fire, more reasoning, more overstanding. Selah

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/18/2012 2:27:18 AM

MORE LOVE MY LORD EGYPT IS NOT WHAT THAT LAND WAS CALLED JUST LIKE AFRICA IS NOT THE TRUE NAME
BABYWRONG TRY TO MAKE EGYPT APART OF ISRAEL TO MAKE I N I LAND LOOK UNHOLY
WE ARE IN EGYPT TODAY TRODDEN TO OUR OHEAVENLY HOME OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
IF YOU CHECK THE HISTORY OF WHAT IS KNOWN AS EGYPT THE ONLY ENSLAVEMENT WAS FROM OUTSIDERS
THIS IS NOT THE SAME EGYPT THAT THE BIBLE SPEAK OF
KING IMMANUEL THE 7 ADONIE GOD JAH RASTAFARI
THE BIBLE HAS THE TRUE

Messenger: DURU Sent: 5/18/2012 4:55:49 AM

Blessed love to all

Rastafari is not a bible doctrine but a livity inspired by H.I.M which is more ancient than d bible its aim is love which is unity,knowledge which is wisdom and peace which is liberation.
Love is InI in action that's y no u and me but everything is I
Wisdom is JAH is not in d sky or different from I ,but JAH is I ,I is JAH
Peace is if this love and wisdom is being done effortless or naturally,this is when lower I (mind) humbles to d higher I(heart).

These teachings is d message of InI ancestors orally and on every scripture not just d bible, even just by observation on mother nature this is d message,what about rastas livin in hills ital hailin H.I.M nyabinghi chant spread love to nature animals and plant but no read or deal with d bible,is dem no rasta cause them no read d bible?? D message of d bible itself is to bun this ignorance.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I