Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4652&start_row=11

Why only the few will accept The Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/11/2012 1:50:09 AM

Yes I Bretheren. Christ is The Word of God, The Bible is The Word of God. Yeshua Christ is The Highest Bridge Maker, thus The Bible is considured as the bridge from Heaven to earth. Heaven is a higher dimention over the physical realm of space, time and matter (no earthling will understand). It is the Throne of The Most High and His Anointed Messiah Yeshua Christ. Heaven and earth is as Light and darkness, thus St. John wrote: And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not. Selah.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 4/11/2012 3:19:43 PM

Greetings in the Light of Ras, RasTafari Mekonnen RasTafarian JahRasTafari.SALVATION

[Yes I, True Words, I live in Heaven={Happiness of Air} and On Earth={Beauty From Ground}."BUT" at the Time that I "GOD {Supreme Being/Ruler} HAILE SELASSIE I" Turns "120" I FEEL THAT..That's when I-n-I Will Know Exactly "Which Detail Complete I-n-I Complete In Regard To Come To Mind!"] Bless.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/15/2012 5:26:44 PM

Why do we have to accept de bible? For thousands of years I n I black people have been livin here ina Africa without de bible yet we still knew bad n good. Den Babylon came to colonise n enslave my people. Riligions like christianity n de bible were some of de wepons used to mentaly enslave our people. Now dem keep on telin I n I dat de bible is a word of de most high because dem want I n I to believe everything in dere even if its not true. Where is dis heaven dem keep on telin I n I about? All we need is to do good.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/15/2012 11:01:23 PM

Yes they dont accept the bible and Jah s word because it is light, and they love darkness more than light, therefor Christ was crucified..

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/15/2012 11:43:20 PM

HAILLE SELASSIE I GLORIFIED THE BIBLE
SO ALL WHO FOLLOW him MUST DO WHAT HIM SEH READ YA BIBLE
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/16/2012 1:14:20 AM

Yes I bredrens. Those are de teachings of christianity dat brainwashed my people. Now many people accept de bible yet dey keep on doin wicked deeds like killin n slavery. They cary de bible most of de time. They read it n use it to defend deir wicked acts. De bible is just a book not de light. Livin in Jah light is to do good like bein humble, lovin n raspecting yo fellow people n animals, etc. Rastas here are persecuted by de very same people who accepted, carry n read de bible. What is dis darkness u talk about anyway? Selassie I might have encouraged reading of de book but he never say its a must. If u are inpired by de book to do good den its good fo u to use it but don't try to force it to other people caz it might not inpire dem to do good. Instead remind dem to do good caz dem already know dem haffe do good without de bible. Yo bible doesn't adress de problems dat I n I face here ina Africa, instead it keep on talkin about people of Israel n Middle east n confusin I n I. Now some of my people start to associate demselves with de dews thinkin dat dem are dews too but de truth is we are just Africans. We black people need to accept reality dat we Africans n stop livin in fantasy. We are not Israelites, we are Africans. Lets be proud of our own heritage instead of bein led astray by de bible. Just gi mi some rasta teachings. Bless my lord.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/16/2012 4:16:35 AM

HOW CAN ONE FOLLOW HIS MAJESTY BUT REJECT THE BIBLE
I DON'T SEE IT
THE BIBLE IS THE RALLYING POINT FOR ALL HUMANITY
AFRICA IS THE BIBLICAL LAND OF ISRAEL
I N I ARE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL
EMPEROR HAILLE SELASSIE I THE FIRST IS ISRAELS GOD
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI MY LORD

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/16/2012 4:38:01 PM

Greetings

Bro Black Heart the I used to view the bible same way, but when you check it you begain to real eyes its not the book itself that caused ones to peform such attrocities but bad minded translations that have been forced on the masses through religious dogma. The book itself is a guide and as I majesty say "for my part I glory in the bible" . InI really have no reason not to read it, read it without any expectations with a open mind and heart, take your own meanings and overstanding from it. For Iself it helps I by making I aware of the past mistakes of man so I dont follow the same foolishness, the trials and tribulations of InI people today are no different from what InI forefathers faced in the day, nothing new under the sun Idren.

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/16/2012 4:38:07 PM

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/17/2012 1:46:19 AM

Its true bredren. Actualy I man do raspect de bible n I sometimes read it, especialy psalms. Some of de writings in de bible are inpirational but not all. What pazzle I is de perception of some people towards de book. I n I know de bible was writen by man so these people should no try to fool I n I into believin dat it was writen by God/Jah. If it was writen by man then its a word of man. Ofcurse it was writen to help guide people to live good just like de writings o Marcus Garvey. De point I'm trying to make is dat yu can live good without de bible just like I n I black people used to live here ina Africa before colonial n slave masters came with it. How were we able to get de word of Jah before de bible arive? Now dem want I n I lives to depend on dis book invented in de Middle east. No we can't. I n I were independent n free from de bible n religion. I n I had our own ible writen in our hearts, dats how we get de real words of de most high. I man just can't worship de bible. Yes I. Only Jah love can stand.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I