Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4652&start_row=1

Why only the few will accept The Bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/9/2012 5:16:24 AM

Greetings in the Name of JAH RASTAFARI. THE MOST MERCYFUL. i have been digging, why do most of us find it impossible to accept The Bible as the message from God Almighty to all Creation? More specific: why has the African rejected The Bible?(this hurts me much). i was thinking that the reason is the stigma and frustration resulting from the world wide Black Man oppression, especialy that The Bible seems to be from and only through the white mans hands...

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/9/2012 5:33:45 AM

The white mans hands? the very same promoter of slavery, who ab-used The Bible to ratioalise and justify his henious acts without any apology whatsoever, and still confess of the good faith in hypocresy? isnt The Bible jus written by a cunny man with a motive? Where is God for all this and why is he silent? Why has He let this be? How long? ?Surely if The Bible is true then it has all the answers to these? Will such seemingly facts be adequate to falsify The Bible?

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/9/2012 5:47:02 AM

Why should I accept The Bible and its great message? as for me, i know that The Bible is from Heaven and is not from this world, just as Yeshua Christ. It was revealed to Israel, the Black Man, who accepted it. It was given to all mankind. now for some reason ( Deutronomy 28) The children of Israel were downpressed, and by Jah will, Egypt and Babylon triumph over. By JAH grace in the end Ethiopia will be triamphant.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/10/2012 10:30:19 AM

Blessed jehosphat

Its not d bible that will lead u to JAH, enough ppl uses d bible to downpress ppl and enough ppl who dnt read d bible but still 1 with JAH
D message is everywhere not just in a book ur life experience is already preaching that JAH is in InI in better words that I in InI is JAH itself its just d matter of overstanding who is I,which is JAH always been and never been not,we seek cause we think JAH is seperate so we seek outside , d cause of d search is d ignorance of our true nature, the identity of the body mind or individual claiming as I is ignorance from this ignorance we seek,forgetting our true essences as JAH, try to meditate cause its d key to calm d mind to experience JAH in InI which is eternally present, mind is like clouds making it appear d sun is not there but always present,dnt identify urself with d mind that's d key,if d body experience the world and d mind experience the body who is that who experience the mind which is prior to the mind,its d I d only 1 I where all seperation appear and disappear, the thoughts which is d mind itself appears and disappears on that I , if this is clear than d I will realize that the world is in I not I in d world.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 4/10/2012 11:04:30 AM

the bible is the bridge between heaven and earth

more importantly it is a tool.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/10/2012 1:12:34 PM

Yu say its a bridge ''between heaven n earth''. Where is dis heaven? Is it anada planet? Is it in dis solar system or in anada one? Where?

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 4/10/2012 1:58:23 PM

Greetings in the MANNER OF LIVING from God, Haile Selassie I Ras Tafari Elect of God!

Heaven is the SALVATION of People that has Authority, Power and Rule! And Hell is Somewhere with DEPARTMENT of People that has Private, Public and Separation! I-n-I is Heaven! and RAS Live in I-n-I,and I-n-I live in Earth.The Truth Of the Bible is A True THING but So Many People Ah Make THIS and THAT out of the True THING so it'll be kind of Hard to Know exactly How to Overstand it! and YES I The Bible Will Have All the Answers For The Questions Of The BIble For It Clearly Says That It'll Take 120 year to Mend Man Ways...see now Life Always Been the Same as Confusion! and The Change is when God Is Known then 120 years Later from The I Birth, see Jah is Silent and Calm and At Peace for The I Know Where the I Shall Go afterwards which is with Love so There the I is Now instead of waiting...Jah Did This for the {DISCIPLINE of the Mind is a Basic INGREDIENT Of Genuine Morality and Therefore of spiritual Strength.}as H.I.M. Said! and the I should Accept the Bible for the Great Message for its Speaking Of the Way HAILE SELASSIE I is meaning God. Bless

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 4/10/2012 2:37:48 PM

thanks jah_cedes

heaven is the goodness that live in man

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/10/2012 4:31:38 PM

Yes I. From your explaination, heaven is not a physical thing. De earth is a physical thing. Why is it compared to heaven if heaven is only imaginery like yu brothers tel I what it is? Just gi mi clear explanation.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 4/10/2012 7:51:04 PM

im not sure ignore it.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I