Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4634&start_row=1

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/21/2012 3:27:26 AM

Shalom Salam it seems to me Sahle Selassie will be ruling Abbyssinia Ethiopia Zion soon, as ini know babylon has fallen and as Jah said his son shall rule n Qdemawi Haile Selassie I says for InI to stay soft so the Lion Of Judah can guide n protect and it is only the highest creator haile selassie the lamb on the throne that shall conquer the beast. Peace n love, patience, he who kills with sword must be killed with sword n punished, he who leads to captivity shal go to captivity, here is the faith and patience of the saints.... life everlasting.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/21/2012 11:00:46 PM

Yes I, I give thanks these words speak to I directly , I feel like all things are trying to test I heart and make it hard like Pharaohs and not love I people and creator %100, but I learned from Jah to not let the world set I inner mood and state of being but to be unaffected by the storms and heavy winds of the world and have the inner peace in the Roots of I Tree of Life
Plague will come to those who harden their heart and dont stay soft and meek as the lamb, these are the end times stand strong, let the roots of INI faith grow deep and grasp the rock that INI will not be uprooted by the tornatoes and hurricans of wickedness and destruction.
Evil acts and expects an evil response to bring the righteous down from a grace place in Zion, what one sow is what will be reaped, I say be at peace and leave vengeance to Jah
Like Christ sleeping pon the boat with diciples in great storm, diciples were startled and very disturbed but christ was able to rest well! They woke him up asking for help from The Lord, "Are you of little faith?" The lord is With INI in these trials and tribulations, just got to realize, be aware, be in the state of mind of Zion and rest in the lord of I Inner being, within at the source of the spring of living waters , Moses broke the heart of stone with his staff and JAH living waters poured fourth

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I