Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=463&start_row=41

Micro Chip, Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/17/2015 6:32:54 AM

Methaphorically of course Iyah! :)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/17/2015 6:48:37 AM

Then respect King. And I agree. Actually I would go further and say Europe/Europeans are the beast with the seven heads being Belgium, Italy, Britain, Portugal, France, Spain and Germany. The 7 who scrambled for, conquered, divided and enslaved InI

Fire on literalism. The Bible and most ancient scripture was never meant to be literal

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/17/2015 12:14:31 PM

----------
Actually I would go further and say Europe/Europeans are the beast with the seven heads being Belgium, Italy, Britain, Portugal, France, Spain and Germany.
----------

Give thanks. And these are being ridden by the harlot Rome as "the woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth".

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/17/2015 6:24:32 PM

Yes those european countries commited this evil and some other countries have commited great evils too.But still I dont see what this has to do with the bible or its revelations,except they themselves using it as a tool for evil.

If the bible is fiction and those things like exodus,Abraham etc never happened then what sense does it make to claim that yet the people who wrote revelation(especially the spooky stuff and creatures...) could see into the future and describe countries of today as a seven headed beast?

So the bible is fiction and allegory with confusion and yet we at the same time claim it has prophecy about things happening thousands of years ahead...Seems strange.

Peace.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/17/2015 8:56:47 PM

I sight the seven heads like Garvey's Africa, not a literal monster but a figurative monster - the daughter nations of Rome/Babylon.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/18/2015 2:16:32 AM

KnowThySelf you 100% right. There is no direct connection. What we do is find any sort of conceptual truth within the ancient allegories. In this instance being a Beast with multiple heads afflicting some form of mass oppression. But you could apply his to the European powers you could apply this to a conglomerate or corporation you could apply this in many different ways. Yet still, you don't need to apply it or have read it at all to recognise that the European powers are oppressive to InI. I do not sight this as some ancient prophecy about today specifically. But that doesn't mean we can't apply and sometimes learn from the principles. Same for when I and I name this white supremacist Western system as Babylon.

There nothing wrong with trying to apply an aspect of an allegory to everyday life as long as you overs that it is a simple allegory constructed by Man. This God literalism thing is what I put a fire under. There is no allegory + fiction for allegory by default is fiction, the confusion comes from the literalists

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 3:24:23 AM

Prophets dont use allegories. They use parables.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 3:26:00 AM

The rest of the bible is plain language that does not need interpretation, unless one cant read or hear or speak the specific language its written in.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/18/2015 3:39:46 AM

Allegories
Fables
Parables
Mythology
Lies
Truth

The Bible

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 3:45:40 AM

Seen

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List