Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=463&start_row=11

Micro Chip, Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/9/2009 11:17:54 AM

I like how Peter Tosh describes the mark of the beast:

""I see the Mark of the Beast on their ugly faces. I see dem congregating in evil places. Me know dem a wicked". While Peter was strumming out the rhythm to his new song, there was a party jammin outside in the yard. "Say me know dem a wicked, Babylon, me know dem a wicked..." After completing the first verse, gunshots were fired outside disrupting Jah Light. It was the police. Peter's brethren came running through the apartment, frantic. Seconds later, a plain clothes officer busted in grabbed the Bush Doctor's spliff. Peter eased the spliff out of the cop's hand and said, "No yuh caan do dat. A mi house!"

Peter's uprising was met by drawn guns and six more armed instruments of police brutality. They dragged him from his home, and threw his body to the ground. The Uniformed beast repeatedly slammed his loaded .38 into Peter's abdominal while a barrage of fists flew into his face. Then the cops held his arms in a cross while they smote the butt of a rifle into his ribs and back; crucifying him for his use of the international Herb. This night left Peter with a dislocated vertebra, a cracked rib, and seven stitches across his forehead. Tosh was taken away in handcuffs like a common criminal. Lying on the floor of Kingston Public Hospital on North Street, Peter had to beg the nurse to attend to him.

Tosh refused to bow down to the forces of Babylon. Three years later at the National Stadium in Kingston, Peter shared the concert bill with the Jackson 5. At three in the morning, like a regal lion, Tosh hit the stage. With lines of police at the front and sides of the sage, Peter roared a powerful rendition of "Mark of the Beast" into their ugly faces. "What have I done to be incriminated? What have I done to be humiliated? Me say I know dem a wicked!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/12/2009 10:42:51 PM

Jah Bird,

I sight what the I is saying, and I think that is part of it. But I think that the microchip will be part of it also.

When it says a person will not be able to buy or sell without the mark, I think that is referring to more than just a thought and action.

Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 8/30/2009 3:29:42 PM

My mom is for that i talked to her about that....pure Babylon...i think that its wrong..now there starting to create a chip for when your child gets lost they can find the I with pressing a button.world is just messed up today.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/1/2009 10:49:12 PM

Yes I,

Some people think that they will try to force people to get the microchip, but they will not need to force people. People will be lining up for it. After the majority willingly get it, then they will probably try to force the remaining people to also get it.

Messenger: blazin heart Sent: 11/16/2009 5:22:01 PM

Police stil abuse dem authority today.. led by wickedness indeed. We find hope n strength in Jah as we keep on walking on the road to Zion. InI give thanks for the enlightenment Ark I, bless.

Messenger: HolyZionJahBless Sent: 10/20/2011 3:27:47 PM

Jah bless RastafarI Haile Selassie I,

I'nI just started readin this forum and I amma thinkin I was way behind to realize the Mark is so far in stage, and your posts are from 2004,
I gotta warn I'nI for some things I experienced, I don't wanna put fear in I'nI but those who are meditating, for not only they put 'willingly' chips into people who stand in line, babylon issa also runnin around with nanotechnology planting in da flesh,
not so willingly...
by the power of Jah if issa there get it out!

Praise Jah Jah,
Lord of spirits
Shepard of shepards
Lord of Lords
Haile Selassie
RastaFarI

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/25/2011 11:53:24 AM

Salamta

Yes i jah Bird i can see the righteouss not being able to buy or sell because of there righteous minds and hearts, after all those of Christ are not of the world. And alo i heard recently there was a song where they said Bob marley burned Peter tosh, because Jah Is Love.

Rastafari

Messenger: HolyZionJahBless Sent: 11/3/2011 5:18:36 AM

I recently saw a documentary about the Mark InI talkin bout,
they was actually adversising it during my college classes,
it's called Singularity and the next best thing to plant inna u body,

when ur interested u could look it up,
not highly recommendable,

Jah praise

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 12/9/2011 2:40:15 PM

HHMMMMM MICRO CHIPS,MARK OF THE BEAST PROPHECY? NO! JAH RAS TAFARI.

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 12:42:44 AM

Blessed Love, I was illegally micro computer chipped by the government of the USA! Yet they found out that Iam the Divine One! No one should be microchipped! No government and their agents or private parties should have access to certain aspects of human beings functions etc.. Immoral! Those that cause me to be micro computer chipped without my conscent or approval will be punished! The death penalty for such! Such devious technology must be put out of service permanently! Leave certain things to God Almighty!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I