Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=463&start_row=51

Micro Chip, Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/18/2015 5:56:11 AM

Thanks Garveys Africa.

Thats what I thought when I read what you said.That you dont actually believe that the beast is a real prophecy someone thousands of years ago made by looking into the future/today.But that you are applying this as an evil beast=evil white supremacy european oppresion.I agree.

But its like reading about an oppresor or evil in a novel and saying:That right there is just like the european oppresors or white supremacy.Its not more than that.

The thing is that when someone sais this about something in a sci fi novel its clear that it cant be meant literally.Not so with the bible,its taken literally by so many people on earth and the prophecies are seen as real precise prophecies about europe,usa,arabs,diferent politicians etc the list goes on and on.So thats where I see the danger arises through potential misunderstanding wich leads to seeing it literally by those of us who trust the bible too much.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/18/2015 6:03:15 AM

Yes
I
Rasta

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 11/18/2015 8:37:51 AM

Haile Jah, RASTAFARI

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/18/2015 12:31:10 PM

----------
a real prophecy someone thousands of years ago made by looking into the future/today.
----------

I do think seers can "look into the future", transcend the limits of time... Even without "prophecy" - words do manifest. And the scriptures being read and believed by millions of people over centuries are deeply engrained in the collective consciousness of humanity.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/18/2015 1:43:03 PM

Agreed PurpleBlue! InI do have spiritual sight, can see into the unseen, can transcend linear time and sight past, present and future as ONE. Beyond the limits of the physical Eye (I) and beyond the tangible.

InI dance and reason with ini ancients/ancestors within the intangible/unseen.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/18/2015 3:13:20 PM

And thats not what Im talking about.Im not arguing about the ability of seers or whatever you want to call them,to foresee certain things.Thats a whole different argument and reasoning.

What Im talking about is specifically biblical prochecy especially the vague ones like the strange creatures,where its just impossible to actually know what or who is meant by them and so all these different interpretations are being made.

If someone starts oppresion or a war its their own decision and they are responsible for their action.But if we start believing the bible tells us about them and what they will do its like saying they didnt have a choice because it was written.That I cant accept.

Peace.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/18/2015 3:21:24 PM

Seen KnowThyself, I overstand the difference between the two. Give thanks for clarifying.

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/19/2015 3:51:12 AM

----------
But if we start believing the bible tells us about them and what they will do
----------

Wether it is real prophecy and wether InI believe in it...
Collective subconscious expectations come into reality.
Sight the bible as a spell.

----------
its like saying they didnt have a choice because it was written.
----------

The individual, man always has a choice.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I