Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4626&start_row=1

Ganja

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 3/13/2012 10:43:09 AM

I think I am mentally stable to smoke the herb now but how do I use it to connect to jah .. if you could please explain that to me in deep and full details ....

blessed .

Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 3/13/2012 10:35:13 PM

like i said before , I was in and out of the hospital but Ive been out since july of last year . Im currently taking a shot called invega sustenna I feel better but the doctor says if I smoke ganja I will be more paranoid and delusional . Should I wait a year until Im stable or should be able to smoke ganja for meditation ....

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/14/2012 8:20:38 AM

you dont need herb for meditaion, and i would look into these shots your taking maybe you can find a natural way of healing your illness?

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 3/14/2012 8:16:00 PM

GANJA!!! !

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/17/2012 12:17:05 AM

Take some time to balance yourself first.

Messenger: Binghi Nobel Sent: 3/19/2012 6:18:54 PM

Ganja is da cure to all. most well say but I man not most. if you just came out the hospital. this is what InI advise you take it slow one hit a day or one joint. Da ganja does not make you crazy its all a mind game. take your chalice face da East inhale then exhale and let da weed do it's work. for day first few times smoke by your self, dime da lights and light it up man. Bless

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 4/10/2012 9:19:34 AM

what is the significance of facing East?

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 4/10/2012 3:50:32 PM

i guess because that isthe way of Ethiopia

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I