Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4601&start_row=1

Shall all mankind live in Ithiopia

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Cultcha Sent: 3/4/2012 9:19:50 AM

Greetings RasTafari,InI wah to reason about going to heaven as said by many pagans.InI know Ithiopia is the new Jerusalem/Zion,so does it mean all righteous ones will live there

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/4/2012 10:27:34 PM

Righteous Ones will live in many places around the Earth.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/8/2012 10:01:31 PM

ALSO wAt is da future of babylon? Will it be dissolved? Wherr is zion party gonna be held At as seen the movie matrix reloaded? Seems to he causes all to recieve da mark of beast so it is only the lion of judah who can overcome them and save us... jah jah sayin ini need to be soft in this time for it is the meek that inherit the earth...

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/20/2012 12:46:28 PM

A MEEK PERSON IS ONE THAT RULES WITH HUMBLENESS, THAT IS THE ISSENCE OF I AND I GOD AND KING EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE THE 1ST, FIRE BURN THAT SOFTNESS, I AND I ARE WARRIORS OF JAH RASTAFARI, SO I AND I MUST ITINUE TO TROD TOWARDS THE KING AND BURN HEAT AND LIGHT UPON ALL EVILDOERS THAT SURROUND I AND I AND WORK AGAINST RASTAFARI CHILDREN.

YESUS KRISTOS JAH RAS TAFARI MADE I AND I IN HIS IVINE IMAGE SO I AND I SHALL BE MEEK AS WELL.

ONLY THE ISCENDANTS OF IFRICA SHALL LIVE IN ITHIOPIA SHASHAMENE, THAT IS THE WAY AND THAT IS THE TRUTH AND THAT IS THE HEAT AND LIGHT.

SE-LAH.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I