Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4597&start_row=1

"I the Gemini/African Speak about I Ras, RasTafarian"

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/27/2012 10:29:18 PM

Recognizing detail knowledge,understood detail also knowledge in the Sky Reveals I-n-I that I is! in addition because detail come to mind using Sky correct because detail come to mind using human race!
I the Gemini/African speak About I RAS, Rastafarians.
I particular opportunity Between/Explanation Reveals concerning I Resolution, perception. Recognize Which detail I is Meant?

Sunday, Feb 26th, 2012 -- Instead of relying on your quick wit and clever responses, you are better off saying less today because your words might end up misrepresenting you. Open your senses to direct impressions and act on your perceptions now rather than just talking about them. Don't bother rationalizing your choices or justifying your gut feeling that leads you toward a particular destination. Follow your instincts; you can always fill in the details afterward.

Monday, Feb 27th, 2012 -- You're known for your cleverness, but today's emphasis on being pragmatic can prevent you from expressing yourself in your usual witty manner. Unfortunately, thoughts just won't come to you as rapidly as you wish, which makes it difficult to talk your way out of an unpleasant situation. Deal with any uncomfortable issues that surface now, instead of trying to avoid them. Finding resolution might be easier than you think.

Tuesday, Feb 28th, 2012 -- You don't have to tell others what you know because it's better to keep some things to yourself for now. Choosing when to share your perspective and when to remain quiet may be an ongoing struggle, and this is a perfect opportunity to work on this persistent issue. Your current secrecy might be unsettling to someone else, but this isn't your concern. Practice discretion today and let people deal with their own insecurities. There's no hurry; you'll know when it's time to express what's on your mind.
About I Gemini
The Twins go everywhere together, hand-in-hand, symbolizing your dual nature. Our world comes in pairs: good and evil, male and female, in and out, yin and yang -- and you Geminis are living proof. Some might say you are an entanglement of paradoxes, but the truth is that you have an easy acceptance of opposites. Your world is one of duality. You can like this and that, one thing and its opposite. It's like you see your world through a radio and you can tune experiences and points of view in and out as your interests change.

You Geminis are curious, talkative, versatile and mentally active. Your mind can bounce around from one topic to another with great ease, making you the champion of cocktail party chatter and lighthearted social encounters. Others will think that you are fun to be with, but your ability to change with the changing winds can also lead others to see you as shallow.

Your motto might be "A rolling stone gathers no moss." You are the eternally youthful child, no matter your chronological age. A razor-sharp wit can have you verbally dueling with the very best of opponents, who moments later are your best of friends. As you fly through life, don't forget to take time to smell the flowers.

Element: Air
The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

The air of Gemini is always changing direction. First the winds blow one way, then another. It's a metaphor for how our mind solves a puzzle, first thinking one way and then trying a different approach. This is a restless and searching wind.
House: Third
The Third House symbolizes all aspects of communication -- and most communication happens within our immediate environment. Therefore this is also the house of our surrounding. Traditionally, this includes the type of interactions that happen between siblings, whether or not you actually have any. It also represents quick trips and short-distance travel.

Key Planet: Mercury
Mercury, the Messenger of the Gods, moves around the Sun faster than any other planet. He symbolizes our thoughts -- not only how we think, but how we communicate. In fact, Mercury is in charge of all language. Mercury is our active and rational mind. It is not only "just the facts" but also what we do with them. As the key planet of Gemini, Mercury is restless and changeable. It drives us to talk and to listen, but not necessarily to action.

Greatest Strength:
Your curiosity about a variety of interests

Possible Weakness:
Distracting yourself from what is most important

"I tell of this for I-n-I is mutual influence" with Trust in Haile Selassie I RasTafari Elect of God,God! By means of Confidence using power of 3 king to be feared chosen concerning supreme being ruler and creator, supreme being ruler and creator! :) One/Jah/Blessed/Brother Love I
JAH!RAS!TAFARI!

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I