Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4592&start_row=1

Christafari in U.S military

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 2/26/2012 8:34:27 AM

InI is not exactly what I call Rastafari (as I do not personally proclaim Haile Selassie I as Christ re-incarnation) Not saying he is not but same time not saying he is, more like a Christifari bredren still(some will sight it as the same thing). Anyway InI wish to live the lifestyle similar to what Rasta live because InI believe Rasta is the most purest form of Christianity aka followers of Christ that I have seen thus far (generally speaking). Some will bun I lifestyle down and I would not blame unuh. I just want an opinion on what I do for a living. I work for the military but there is doubts in InI mind as to what I do. My first spiritual roots that really took effect was on these same forums Iditating and studying the ways of Rastafari people. Low and behold years later I find myself back here, only now I is a member of the military working computers. InI is not sure this is the place or the way but in a way I feel Jah has led me here. I have met my wife and we are having a child together while living this lifestyle, but InI feel this is not permanent. InI would just like the I opinion on the situation InI is and what the I would do in this position.

Much respect Jah bless

InI Chris Groves

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 2/26/2012 11:58:23 AM

Forgive I if I'm suspicious from the start just from the I mentions Christafari. From what I know of that, it was started by some Christian evangelicals with the expressed purpose of taking on I and I appearance and manners so that they could come among I and I and draw I and I away from His Imperial Majesty into this Jesus Christ thing. That kind of thing just doesn't fly with I and I. That I and I call wolves in sheeps clothing and I and I burn heaps of fire on that. They might not be doing that now, but that was their foundation and they still use the image of RastafarI to profit themselves in the Christian music industry. I and I are still disenfranchised while they prance with locks and Ites, Gold and Green and call 'Jah', making a heap of money from a captive audience of kids who's parents only let them listen to 'Christian' music. No Christ Livity that.

As for this business with the US military, that's no place for Christians, let alone I and I RastafarI people. That is the strong arm of babylon. Organization that kills plenty of innocents around the world and profits from death and destruction. No Christ Livity that either.

Whether or not the I accepts King Selassie I is no business of Iman, but for the I's sake, take the Iself out of the military thing. They'll try to own the I's mind, body and soul and bend the I to their purposes.

Blessed love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 2/26/2012 12:01:18 PM

This is where I got I information on Christafari by the way, for any Ones and Ones who want to read it.

Christafari Research

Blessed

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/26/2012 12:07:15 PM

The US military is full of wickedness. They even legalized sodomy and bestiality in the military. It is bizarre.

And now they have this whole controversy about "accidently" burning the Koran in Afghanistan. What a great way to win over the hearts and minds of the Afghan people.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 2/26/2012 6:09:49 PM

Wow InI was not even aware a certain "group" coined the term Christifari. I just use it because InI believe the way of life of I Rasta bredren is a truely "Christian" lifestyle. I grew up learning from these forums (since 14-15 )I've been away for a while as InI have now been blessed to be 20years. But you are right InI don't believe the military is right for Iman any longer. It's just InI now have a family and must support them. Iman just need some guidance on what Iman should do.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 2/26/2012 6:15:49 PM

Yes Iman know about the burning and the homosexuals but the same in any group of people not to exclude belivers a few can tarnish the name for everyone. Being in I know many do good things to help people but the news doesn't catch this only the negative. Just as they broadcast blackman doing bad things as if everyone that is black is a criminal.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/27/2012 12:19:39 AM

I and I shoud never be a weapon of babylon.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/7/2012 2:42:34 PM

Babylon will fall not only because of whos chantinging it down from outside its wall but also by those within its walls chanting it down, using Jahs Word Sound Power

I should show no partiality, Jahs Kingdom comes to the very least of the least.

Christ came not to heal the healthy and righteous but the humble and sick.

I see a day when Jah Awakes in all that in the military , and all officials and governors are governed of the enite earth by Jah within. Rastafari

"Rasta is future"- Bob Marley

"Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them." ~Isaiah 42:9

Babylon is falling and Zion is arising

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I