Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4591&start_row=1

FIRE BURN RACISTFARI

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ganjah Vibes Sent: 2/26/2012 2:11:05 AM

Farword RastafarI!!

What a downer when I came to this site and found much racism. Nuh more ism n schism Rasta. "Until the philosophy..." The I know the Words Rasta, 'nuff said BURN SUPERIORITY and INFERIORITY

May InI Rastafari humble from judgement for that is for JAH only. May all Rastafari Elders help guide ALL seekers to Rastafari.

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?

The I that hath ears fe hear, let the I hear.

SELASSIE IS GOD

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 2/26/2012 2:27:21 AM

Maybe I've not been paying enough attention to the Reasonings here, but what racism is the I talking about? Plenty of schism among I and I still sadly but I don't see it manifesting here and now over race of all things.

Blessed

Messenger: Ganjah Vibes Sent: 2/26/2012 2:49:37 AM

The first three threads I happened to read when coming to this site all contained what I perceived as racist elements in certain comments actually. (Rastafari mysticism thread, turban thread and bahetawi thread.) And InI perceive racism in full accordance to the Speeches of His Majesty that Until the color of Imans skin is of no more significance than the color of I eyes and some ras-ist remarks were making way more significance... and the I sight that everywhere was war in them thread which again prove the infallibility of the Word of His Majesty

Let Selassie be exalted

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/26/2012 11:42:12 PM

Sometimes people come here and speak wickedness, but wickeness is not what is promoted here. Instead of making a judgement after reading a few Reasonings, read more and you will see the true purpose of this website.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/26/2012 11:48:18 PM

Here is one Reasoning that shows an example of what I promote and what I don't promote.

Color blind blindness

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I