Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4587&start_row=1

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/22/2012 1:59:11 AM

I-n-I is still in this Dreamsville that Martin Luther King Gave about Blacks And White but I'm not From here I'm From The Awakingville! for I know That I'm Not a Color But I'm a Race! I am a "Boy of Wonder" as I say "I WANT THE WORLD TO END!!!" and I know it will but In such a way.... if in the Bible Genesis Chapter 6: verse 3 it speaks of the mending 120 years later from GOD and Haile Selassie I is Born 1892 so take away 2012 from that I-n-I get 120 is that proof of something? and even how in the Elect of God's Wiki! it say:

{the Rastafari movement perceives Haile Selassie as a messianic figure who will lead a future golden age of eternal peace, righteousness, and prosperity.}

and the Mayan Prophecy Matches Hindu Prophecy and I-n-I Prophecy
It is amazing that both calendars began at about the same time over 5,000 years ago and both calendars predict a totally new world and/or golden age after about 5,000 years into their calendars! We are definitely on to something with these Mayan and Hindu 2012 predictions. Historically, this is an amazing fact since these two ancient cultures did not have any contact.

Golden Age
Hold your breath! According to Carey’s source, the solar system is about to move into a new galactic space with a new "energy of vibration". The transition will take several decades and will have the consequence, much like the Earth’s spring season effect on plant life, of "waking up" Man from a deep sleep that has lasted centuries. The source refers directly to the ancient Mayan civilization’s so-called "great cycle" of approximately 5125 years which began in 3113 BC and ends with the winter solstice in 2012.4 The greatest effects of the shift should occur in the late 1990’s and the first decade of the 21st century. The source says that some will waken before others, but there will at some point occur a collective awakening
Should we believe this? I don’t know. But I do know that some of the other things he says, which are just as far out, are right on, based on my personal experience.

Particularly interesting to me was Carey’s description of how the awakening will be experienced. It is a perfect description of what I felt - the tremendous change in sensitivity of the physical body, the feeling of connection to a team, the feeling of a quantum jump in brain capacity, the buoyancy of the spirit, the vitality in the skin and the hair, the feelings of love, the absence of jealousy and hate, and most of all the feeling of being truly awake for the first time, so that your previous life will "seem but a dream". All these descriptions are precisely correct. Now Carey does not claim to have experienced this himself. So from where did he get this most unusual information? How could he describe it so accurately? To my knowledge it is not described anywhere else in the literature.

According to Ruhela (1996) Sai Baba said some time ago that "the golden age of humanity is soon to dawn, within the next two decades, and that the Sat Yuga shall start from 1999." 7

But Sai Baba also indicated on another occasion that the exact timing was uncertain, saying:

"The Golden Age is the creation of Man, not God. Man is living at the dawn of a Golden Age and he himself will determine the timing of the transition by his own acts and thoughts." 8

It would seem that we may be entering, or already have entered, a transition period stretching over several years. That would be in keeping with the idea of a shift dependent on the position of the solar system in space, where gradual change would be expected.

"and just as I'm Honoring Jah as 1996 and i father was born 1957"

also

In 1957, Mayanist and astronomer Maud Worcester Makemson wrote that "the completion of a Great Period of 13 b'ak'tuns would have been of the utmost significance to the Maya".[18] In 1966, Michael D. Coe wrote in The Maya that "there is a suggestion ... that Armageddon would overtake the degenerate peoples of the world and all creation on the final day of the 13th [b'ak'tun]. Thus ... our present universe [would] be annihilated [in December 2012][Note d] when the Great Cycle of the Long Count reaches completion."

and so more connections to I-n-I even how Bob Marley interview:

Neville Aah ha. You don't have any boundaries.
Bob My boundaries. Now, well I must pick a place pon earth where I know I must live. And I know I waan live near my father and my father live in Ethiopia. So I must live where my father is.

Neville Literally? In other words, literally you hope to live in Ethiopia some day.
Bob I don't hope. Wi going. Near, near! Dis is 1973, going near to 74 now. Jah seh, before one of my word pass away, heaven and earth crash. Dig! And him seh, him gone fi prepare a place, where he is I&I shall be there also!

Neville Bob, listen, everyday nowadays you read about famine in Ethiopia. What you say to that now?
Bob Great! I seh great. If yuh don't know God yuh goin' suffer and dead! No God Noh Partial, regardless weh yuh deh pon earth. If yuh deh ah Ethiopia inna him palace and yuh don't know him is the almighty, yuh suffer. God noh partial I. Now, I could ah starve and suffer too, but I know Jah.

I Jah'cedes recognize Jah too...and I am a prophet of "Africa Life Promise"!

Many assertions about the year 2012 form part of a non-codified collection of New Age beliefs about ancient Maya wisdom and spirituality.[4][40][41] Archaeoastronomer Anthony Aveni says that while the idea of "balancing the cosmos" was prominent in ancient Maya literature, the 2012 phenomenon does not draw from those traditions. Instead, it is bound up with American concepts such as the New Age movement, millenarianism, and the belief in secret knowledge from distant times and places.[42] Established themes found in 2012 literature include "suspicion towards mainstream Western culture", the idea of spiritual evolution, and the possibility of leading the world into the New Age by individual example or by a group's joined consciousness. The general intent of this literature is not to warn of impending doom but "to foster counter-cultural sympathies and eventually socio-political and 'spiritual' activism".[2] Aveni, who has studied New Age and SETI communities, describes 2012 narratives as the product of a "disconnected" society: "Unable to find spiritual answers to life's big questions within ourselves, we turn outward to imagined entities that lie far off in space or time—entities that just might be in possession of superior knowledge"

I am Born 1995 June 1st and is a Gemini...so i found this also
2012 will be a very active year for the Geminis. Overseas projects are on the cards. New business deals will be signed earning you high revenues by the end of the year. You can opt for higher studies or vocational courses in 2012. Devoting time into education and business will turn out to be profitable.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I