Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4584&start_row=1

Jah-Rastafari

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/20/2012 7:50:17 AM

I am very happy to have came across this site, it is truely a wounderful thing so i thank Ark I for this website and everyone else for the reasonings on this site, knowledge is key.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/20/2012 10:31:43 AM

Yes I, Respect to the I!
and to Ark I for this site is very smart knowing I-n-I RAS shall Continue to do work and this is how ones and ones can communicate,reason,teach,learn,praise and worship together with the Light of Salvation.

as it is for I, I love to know that this site is here for I feel that its just for I! as the I can see that who ever comes on here have JAH RAS TAFARI on there mind for typing it up! and seeing the results of it is here with the RULE.
One Love more to come.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 2/24/2012 8:59:39 PM

Ark I !

What does JAH stand for?

How do I know Haile loves I?

Messenger: RasMoses Sent: 2/25/2012 9:26:18 AM

Yes I, I give thanks to Jah Ras Tafari and the man Ark I for this site as it allows I and I gain a mutual overstanding with I and I brethren and sistren of who Ras Tafari and what the RasTafarI movement truly is. it gives I contact with other RasTafari people, which is truly a blessing. More thanx, more joy more life and Isperity. Seen

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/26/2012 12:33:22 AM

I Give Thanks for the coming forward of Ones and Ones.

I enjoy Reasoning with RasTafarI people whenever I can. It is better to meet face to face, but it is Blessed to Reason in other ways too. In I first few years Trodding RasTafarI, I didn't know or communicate with any other RasTafarI, and in those times, I didn't have internet, so I couldn't even communicate as I and I can in these times.

All RasTafarI should make sure that at least in part of their Trod, they Trod and Reason with other RasTafarI face to face, and not just any RasTafarI, but RasTafarI Elders who Iverstand the Roots and Irits of RasTafarI, or at least RasTafarI who have Learned from Them.

Some things, especially some Iritual things, need to be Learned with a RasTafarI One in your presence.

Jhamn,

Jah appears one time in the Bible.

Psalm 68:4

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.

Jah is one of the names of God. Some say it is a shortened version of Jehovah, but it might actually be the root of Jehovah.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 2/26/2012 5:57:49 PM

Bless Ark I

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I