Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4583&start_row=1

eritrea need answers

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/19/2012 9:01:32 AM

Greetings basically menelik n his army defeated italians in aksum n by reason they even had to leave axum which is up from axum close to eritrea border so if ethiopians really cared for der fellow abeshan brothers n sisters in eritrea y wer dey jus satisfied for italians to not cross mereb river on border? I keep hearing fellow eritrean who had to leave da communist regime from asmara to go to addis ababa keep using the term 10x after they speak so yea 10x love follow da 10 commandments but also italians colonized eri 50 years while ethio 5 years of hell so if its true 1 eri is getting 3 loafs of bread while 3 ethio jus one loaf each n dey talkin bout eritrea ethiopia unity eritreans need answers of sure haile selassie bless eri from babywrong n booming economy with jobs n manufacturing n relating to the tewahedo faith n the ethiopian navy was in massawa so things were blessed wasnt even really abeshan that tried to revolted in late 60's it was sum ben amir muslim groups n den if italian colonization was bad derge was just commiting atrocities mengistu haile mariam wasnt even abesha sum heathen tribe but basically i eritrean people need answers for da hurt been done lack of loyalty for da menelik time dergue i guess dat was jus hell in heaven i mean eritrean did restore der pride through war from dergue n are indepent but looks like benjamin in eritrean n benjamin ethio is just getting way too greedy kingship doesnt belong to house of saul but rather to house of solomon judah which would be amhara benjamin should jus follow da book n be king of war and spirituality! Love in heart n mind

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/19/2012 9:06:59 AM

I was reffering to battle in adwa...... too much lust n wicked vibes on internet jus tryna stay strong for answers no ras around i to guide. 1 yup

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/19/2012 10:50:33 AM

What did you expect Ethiopia to do? If they went passed their border to fight italians in Eritrea, they would have given other nations an excuse to join the italians to fight against Ethiopia. Other nations like England did things with the Italians behind Ethiopia's back to undermine the sovereignity of Ethiopia, they would have loved to have an excuse to attack Ethiopia alongside The Italians.

You have asked this question before and already recieved an answer, and I am now wasting my time answering it again. If you come and ask this question again in the future, you will not get another answer, because if you still can't hear it, then it is a waste of energy to give an answer again.

Why don't you just follow your heart and stop wavering. Stop pretending to be RasTafarI, and join your family's congregation, that is where you belong.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/19/2012 4:25:30 PM

Ones n ones bcareful with d way yu reason with one another. I n I hafe humble n petient towards one another. No judjement, no fuss. Just keep Jah fire blazing. Blessed love.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/19/2012 4:50:14 PM

to Black Heart, keep the Black Heart I Love it! and RASpect/Respect to the I for the words of RAS,

One Love

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/19/2012 8:05:16 PM

What makes ini rastafari? We were made in his image, who is like Jah? Jah is i judge. Sum say im a rastaman i just dont know how ones can be happy in babylon....

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/19/2012 8:30:17 PM

Greeting in the Salvation of I-n-I Ras! Jah Ras Tafari Rastafarian Ras Tafari Mekonnen Light.

I-n-I Manner of Living because the Elect of God Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I God... is fulfilled caused by the Promise I-n-I Life for Africa African Marcus Garvey Unite Every... and in such a way I say I am example of Jah no one knows of I but I am Here and Coming unexpectedly... I Was honored in 1996 as I Recognize and if the I Look maybe see that I am a Prophet of Jah! I see God and Jah as Two Different Idols... so God is the Elect of God as so but more fire of strong feeling to come. Bless up
One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/19/2012 11:40:13 PM

Bless Black Heart,

Young Lion has been coming to this forum for 5 years and has turned away from RasTafarI on a few occasions. There comes a time where a person needs to accept who they are. RasTafarI never leave RasTafarI, it is impossible.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/20/2012 12:02:44 AM

True, RAS shall Never Deny Belonging to RAS!

"Jah Ras Tafari Is I Everything Yeahhh I Never Deny I self For anything!" Sizzla Said.

One Love Ark I True words,

"once the I know the I should Recognize!"
Bless up

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I