Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4580&start_row=1

I unanswered Questions.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/18/2012 1:48:26 AM

Peace to the I in the Name of God Haile Selassie I,

Bless up I-n-I RAS in One

Answers is the point of Questions Right? just as that one should also Should be Answer with Of Course just like Questions is the point of Answers!

I feel I had answered much of Questions and I Also Asked much but there is no Answer for I so I feel I should give I-n-I back I-n-I memories on what I asked I-n-I, for I'm still concerned if I'm Being Clearly Read or Studied when I reason! but this here is One of I unanswered question that have no Answer to from non of I-n-I Ras at which I was Wondering if any I-n-I Ras Know/Recognize Anything About

{well mayb the Lord over all Lords will know or mayb the Lord will even show whats being Transfer when one is announced as Lord over all Lords for H.I.M. isnt announced as the Lord over all Lords but the King of Kings so ah Lord shall come and do work?!?

also
{I-n-I must Keep Cedes Belonging with Jah! Ras Tafari Mekonnen Rastafarian Jah Ras Tafari know?}

{ if everything that happens already happened then Why I father Had to Get Murdered That Day and then His Prayer that day is Promised,Fulfilled and Lighted...and so 1887,1892 and 1930= 5709?}

{so it'll take 120 years to mend I-n-I huh?}

this One here is to Ark I and super smile and all I-n-I Ras

{Smiling Face :) , so is the I Daring to Prove I self?}

{the Connected started in 2009 and now its 2012 how many years is that apart?}

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/18/2012 2:13:39 AM

also I wonder:

{them Number must Add up if it Belong Right!?!}

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/18/2012 3:11:56 PM

Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2012 11:08:18 PM

1. What do you mean Haile Selassie I isn't announced as Lord of Lords. I and I have been announcing HIM as Lord of Lords for decades. That makes it so.

2. Try rephrasing the question so it is more clear

3. Adding those years to 5709, isn't proof of anything. If you want to put significance on the adding of those numbers then do what you like, but people can infer a lot of things from numbers that are not as significant as they hope.

4. It will take longer than that.

5. Are you asking if I am daring you to prove yourself? If so, then no, I am not asking that. I am just asking you to do the works of Jah instead of just declaring you are God, that would be more useful.

6. 3

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/19/2012 4:31:57 AM

ONE LOVE,
Ark I it seems that the I forgot the 7th/ the last One! see I also asked:

{them Number must Add up, if it Belong Right!?!} meaning [5709]?

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/19/2012 6:53:24 AM

"Well Humbleness is proof of your intellect
if your humble
And you wise you will get respect"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/19/2012 10:54:33 AM

I didn't forget the last one, it was already answered in answer number 3.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/19/2012 1:19:16 PM

Greeting in The Salvation of Ras, Jah Ras Tafari Rastafarian Ras Tafari Mekonnen! King of Kings, Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

to super smile:Yes I, Bless, every since I became as is! lots of "random" people give I worship like come to I when I'm at stores with I moms and tell her "I respect your son never seen a boy with ways like him now in days" for I ways and no one never even hear I good knowledge of life that I now have but only by knowing that:

"I'm Young,Humble,Wise in ways,Righteous in ways,Intelligent in ways,Worthy and Power!"

and every I-n-I Rastafarian is Power of Salvation as so!

and to Ark I: Peace to the I, in answer 3 the I said

{3. Adding those years to 5709, isn't proof of anything. If you want to put significance on the adding of those numbers then do what you like, but people can infer a lot of things from numbers that are not as significant as they hope.}

but I asked

{them Number must Add up if it Belong Right!?!}

all I need is a Yes or No.

for I'm basically saying: Do Haile Selassie I happens Belong to be God? did Marcus Garvey Prophecy Happened Belong to be Fulfilled? and Do Jah Ras Tafari happens Belonging to Be in Life Now in Days? for if so, then what ever they add up to must also Belong too! which is, Did I Father BROTHER LOVE birth and death happened for a reason? as I can see I'm here speaking of the unknown example of a bottomless pit.

and if Ark I say:
{Adding those years to 5709, isn't proof of anything.}

its like saying those years 1887,1892,1930 isn't proof of anything. right?

"I will also like this to be answered Please I Thankful Appreciation"
Bless.
One Love

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/20/2012 12:07:48 AM

Bless up,
Again I say:

{!!BROTHER LOVE!! is From Africa and Jah Ras Tafari to The Elect of God!
Remember Bob Marley saying:
"send I-n-I another BROTHER From Across the Red Sea!" in Exodus?
also
"Africa Your I BROTHER on a stone Unite For the African Mount Zion!" in Africa unite?
who is I that Bob Marley speak of?
I say I is GOD! the Elect of God! and "send I-n-I another BROTHER"
is Africa speaking to Elect of God of Jah Ras Tafari. See What I See?
is this Not Proof of Something? :)King of Kings, Lion of the Tribe Judah!RAS!}
One Love

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 2/21/2012 5:29:41 AM

I still dont overs 'jah'_cedes, you know...

I think it happens for every ite that people are in awe of InI like seeing something in InI that them can't quite point exactly what. not that there is a 'wonderboy' who roams somewhere in dreamsville declaring himself to be JAH incarnate... *smirk*

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I