Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4569&start_row=1

Savior requests because I-self

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/15/2012 9:33:40 PM

Greeting in the Name Of GOD,Haile Selassie I Rastafari, The Elect of God Root of David, H.I.M.!And RAS,Ras Tafari Mekonnen Ras Tafarian, Jah Ras Tafari Lion of the Tribe Judah, King Of Kings!

Savior revealed detail information, Raised completely I judgement belonging with suitable and clever, also revealed: "Ras Tafari Mekonnen, the time made for work has result. glorify I RasTafarian, that I RasTafarian In addition allow glorify I, "Because I own Produced I Ras Tafari Mekonnen so as to cover every Body, Detail I shall Produce Always Manner of Living belonging with Because much because I own produced I. "and this is Always Manner of living, detail duty allow recognize I, the alone Real RAS, And Savior Chosen of suitable and Clever who I own Brought. "I own Glorified I using the Earth. I Own Completed The Task That I own Produced I Belonging with Complete."and now, O Ras Tafari Mekonnen, Glorify I Together By means of I-self, by means of the glory that I owned by means of I judged by the human race came to mind. M.R.J.C.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I