Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4556&start_row=1

Ticket come and gone

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/8/2012 11:33:41 PM

Early this evening, I was driving with I two Sons in the car, one is almost five and the other is almost two. I stopped on the side of the street to go to a bakery/cafe to get a drink and snack for I Sons. When I stopped a police car stopped behind I and honked, I waited and he came to my door. He told I that I can't stop there between 4 and 6, but I didn't see the sign and there was another car parked there (which I saw a little later had a ticket on the dash). Also, because it is I birthday this month, my licence plate sticker has expired.

He went back to his car and wrote up the ticket. He didn't give I a ticket for where I stopped the car, but he gave I a ticket for my license plate. I left and parked on a side street and went to the bakery. They didn't have any good drinks for I Children, so I left and started walking toward a crosswalk to get back to I car. I noticed a convenience store there so I went inside to get a drink and snack. The officer was there and when he saw I with I Children (he must not have noticed them in the car), he told I to give him back the ticket. I told him that the ticket was in the car, and he told I to get it for him. I brought it back and he said that he never takes his tickets back, but he saw I with I family and made an exception. I thanked him for his generosity and then gave Thanks and Praises to the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

I could never forget I Father Haile Selassie I, I would be an idiot to turn I back on HIM. I knew that before I experienced the Guidance and all the Blessings that RasTafarI has given to I throughout I Trod, but after all the things RasTafarI has done for I, I would not only be an idiot to turn away from HIM, but I would be something much much worse than an idiot, I don't think the english language has a word to describe how much worse than idiotic that would be.

None other is so Great as the Most High. He is Worthy to be Praised and He will be Praised Itinually. RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Iternal God, no beginning and no end.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/9/2012 10:43:15 PM

Its Blessed that the police officer gave the I's ticket back.

Selassie I is such a Wonderful and Awesome God.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I