Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4538&start_row=1

Living J.C. Jah'Cedes or Jesus Christ

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/2/2012 10:56:21 PM

Peace to all with Goodwill, I Jah'Cedes is 17 years old in 4 months a young sheep I am! a Ruler living inside the Rule Jah Ras Tafari whom seek inside the question of life and find I father as the answer. with true prophecy I-n-I must has Almighty at the right time it'll be known fully but now I-n-I is at Salvation Light and soon will be on reflect or shall see I reflect on how I know of I-n-I Life and even know the word of the book Revelation from I, I say I am Jah, because what I know and how. Brother Love, is what I father was known as and was Rastafarian, I-n-I father spend 13 years separated and on the 13th year he was Murdered! living 10 children 3 separated and 7 with I father. and the 1st 3 didnt grow as Ras but Now since the History event they became as One, wich 1 of the 3 is I and now I spread the news of how: Africa+ Elect of God + Jah Ras Tafari= Brother Love, for its Adding up! and from Brother Love there is 10 just as I father Died 2009 and this is the 3rd year and 7 years from now who knows what check for CHsure! Love
Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 11:50:59 PM

what????????????????????????????????????????????????did u just say u are Jah and your book of revlation? im confused just when i thought i heard it all,any one else?

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 12:17:22 AM

yes I there is plenty more, just as Rook says I it shows that All is one with life so do you ever heard of bob marley saying anything about fulfilling the book? and brethren go ahead I'm making the right choice come come and Learn more only if I am willing Africa Elect of God Jah Ras Tafari!

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 12:37:33 AM

Please Help I and Dont Stop there for more I speak the better it shall be and MAKE SURE YOU KNOW AFTERWARDS THAT I'M LIVING MR. J.C.! ALRIGHT FOR I KNOW WHERE LIFE SHALL GO BUT DO YOU?
JAH RAS TAFARI Bless I

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 12:40:34 AM

Coleman behavior health

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 1:18:49 AM

yeah yeah CHsure i dont know what that mean so i know you dont want since nor make any.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 2/7/2012 1:42:03 AM

?? what. is. happening. right. now.??

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/7/2012 3:06:19 AM

?? what. is. happening. right. now.??

Right now I say "when "African" said a black king shall be the redeemer "Ras Tafari"/King Tafari came and united and caused "Ras Tafarian"/ King Tafarian whom shall be Salvation and now I-n-I see Revelation from the Ras as So" and now I-n-I is waiting for a Transfer from Jah Ras Tafari whom is Salvation Light to another Position in The Life of 1God 1Aim 1Destiny! and here I-n-I see that the Word "Cedes" means "Transfers" so I'm not only Jah' cedes but Jah' Transfers! and I literally brings salvation. 2012 is happening I wake up every day and see no snow in this winter time and I say to I self WOW thats Different and must Realize that there is not a thing that isnt going to change so as I think of its Change I know I must Produce one also so I do As Needed and Reveal that I am an Example of J.C. and will prove it with the little things first as in how my title is with the initials for start. but Please Have Patience for I
Bless

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I