Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4534&start_row=41

love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 4:56:57 PM

this topic went cmpletely the wrong way i was lashing out after being called a imposter and traitor i shouldnt have said words like lie,,and dead i kno whom im talking too i should have been more considerate and compassionate i kno who i was and who iam,if my apology can be accepted great if not i understand i been there too i shouldnt have let my emotions and arrogants get the best of me
I apologize Ark i if u wish id apreciate if u want to delete this topic

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/2/2012 5:01:46 PM

King Immanuel I knows all thing including the hearts of all flesh
His judgment is pure
Is it not Muslim Who killed a lot of African because there belief
How can you claim to follow haille Selassie I If you are Muslim I Just don't how that is possible
And another thing you said was If the visit from his majasty to the black Is true Why isn't Ever one bobo
Haille Selassie I was crowd in the clear For all eyes to see but yet all eyes don't see it
Even alot of people Who walk in his name but don't hail him ya over I
So even If bobo post the proof and make it known worldwide many will still deny it seen

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/2/2012 5:20:31 PM

Yes my lord I forgive it's always love not hate
I would never call your faith false even if I don't
King Selassie I to love all no matter there belief
I know Muslim and yes there are Just people and strong
I would never Go to a Muslim site just today tell dem that there faith _Is wrong that Is asking got fyah

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 5:21:31 PM

no im speaking of selassie private visit to bobo hill brother
and yes there were people who calld them selves muslim and did things in the name of Allah that were not honorable but islam teaches no race divide one brother hood one love but the fact is that african nations under islameast north and west florished when europe was still in the dark ages,,thanks for acceptimg my apology
if i wouldve came at my rasta brothers that converted after i did the way i came at u they wouldnt be muslim today so once again im sorry,i would like to just have civil dialoge with my people and u still are my people i talk to my moms preacher every week civilized no harm

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/2/2012 5:47:40 PM

One love

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 1:36:41 AM

One Love to all Ras children who is blessed!
but One thing to Rook Who are you? to come on here as a Muslim and speaking as if your going to get any agreement on anything? unless you listen because 2 things you cant do at the same time is talk and listen! see now I was just thinking that you was knida slow but now I feel that your sleep without rest so you simply dont realize until you wake! so lets make that now if I-n-I try! Well I JAH, yes I JAH! RAS TAFARI! Of course! must say this for certain to you and I-n-I in the world that if you shall ADD UP THE NUMBERS WHICH IS MARCUS GARVEY'S BIRTH YEAR AND HAILE SELASSIE I BIRTH YEAR ALSO RAS TAFARI MEKONNEN CORONATION YEAR, YOU SHALL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN AND SHALL UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING GO AHEAD AND THINK ABOUT THESE NUMBERS 1887+1892+1930 FOR NOW IS LEADING TO WHICH IS NEEDED HERE IN LIFE AS THE QUESTION TO LIFE IS "ANY ONE ELSE" AS Rook SAYS! SO BEFORE REPLYING ON THIS REASON MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THAT THE NUMBERS THAT POPS UP IN THE CALCULATER OR PAPER OR WHATEVER YOU GET IT FROM WILL ADD UP IN LIFE TO MAKE YOU KNOW I! YES THE ONLY I THERE IS! BLESS
One Love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I