Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4523&start_row=1

why Forgive and forget?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/23/2012 8:06:02 PM

I DONT WANNA FORGIVE THAT AFRICANS IS SLAVES FROM THEN TO NOW! NOR FORGET THAT AFRICA IS AFRICANS REAL HOME! WHO THOSE THAT? ITS LIKE a kidnapper taking a child then raising em than when the child gets older em have amnesia/nah remember that to leave back to em FAMILY why forget our history if a human without knowledge of its history is like a tree with no root? and thats why them nah grow forgiving and forgetting every damn thing!!!!! RIGHTEOUSNESS shall Rule the Earth CHsure.
ah new lord speaking I mind on life as I-n-I know it!
JAAAAAAAAAAH RAAAAAAS TAFAAARIII!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/23/2012 11:32:35 PM

Babylon wants people to forget because they don't want to bear responsibility for their wickedness.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/23/2012 11:34:15 PM

Yes Brother. Dem want I n I to foget bcas dem are still slave n colonial masters even 2day. De children of Africa which were taken forcefuly out of Africa are still out of Africa. No one is wilin to take home dos who wa go. Ina Africa a lot of land which was forcefuly taken is still on de hands of colonial masters. Dem are not wilin to giv it back yet dey tel black people to fogiv n foget. De border lines which were put ina Africa to divide black people n d land into many (colonies) countries are stil der n on yet dey say we free. Some of our black brothers are killed fo crosin de lines. I myself was once arested by white police fo being found in another side of d lines yet dey say foget. We black people realy need to unite to overcome dis. Cultural n religious bigots among us are a stumbling block. Yes I. Rastafari. Peace.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/24/2012 12:22:24 AM

peace to the I bless I,
yes I heard of Arabians,Asians and Europeans are at forget killing I-n-I Africans! but see Africa's Elect of God is the UNITE so I-n-I will see the African's Ras tafari and um ah Jah Ras Tafari really needs to TRANSFER is which is next to come see? I will shout out jah ras tafari transfer for Ofcourse thats exactly what I-n-I Ras need, and oh yeah, it will happen!!
for at this time I-n-I is being remembered for every action thats made in life as prophecy tells must be fully rested to wake from hahhahah "martin luther king" dream for a deep sleep feel on AFRICAN!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I