Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=452&start_row=11

help

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 10/27/2004 5:17:13 PM

greeting in the mighty name of Jah i went back to my father letter when i was a samll youth. in frist i would like to say blessing to you all who try in show me the way, but what i got from his letter is it about my heart. in to my onwn self be true rasta is a way of life is about careing about your fellow man. and about embracing one self and knowing one heart. i belive in Jah in know that he except me for who i am it about a clean life free of lieying toung. as being a woman who is a rasta .where are the real rasta men at? as a king i feel that guideance is the way not to pick up a man but to share about life in a path that Jah Chose for me to follow in be one in to give back what was given to me love peace and Joy in i found that joy when i askedJah for his help so thank you all

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/27/2004 11:09:12 PM

The real Rastaman are few. Many claim to be RasTafarI, but most don't live as RasTafarI. Trust in Jah and Jah will show you the true RasTafarI people.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 10/28/2004 5:13:01 PM

i agree 100% with that i know the way to life is a sure thing but haow many can say that they walk in the truth . and because of that it make m trust Jah even more i i choose jah to be closer to me then a brother .

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/1/2004 2:34:13 PM

Blessed Love Empress,

I have been dealing with the same difficulties that you have been experiencing. I have been asking myself, "Where are the women with self respect. Where are the women who truly understand livity." Where I live there is I think maybe two Rasta bredren. So the chances of me finding a Rasta empress is far from great. I see many women who have no faith and therefore have no overstandin, due to the distractions set up by babylon. I know that the only woman that I can be with is a Rasta woman, otherwise it doesn't work, at least in my opinion. This is my livity, and two can not walk unless they agree.

Blessed Love Empress,
Ras Zion I

Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 11/1/2004 8:32:23 PM

Greeting in the mighty mane of jah
my name is rastawomen. I search for thuth in all the while it was and me from the beging

I guess what iam trying to say is that i was the seed of a rastaman in my is american she dosent understand the likfe of a rastaman in left my father. belive you me he was a great man to me but you said somthing that rang a bell to can't walk togeather less they agree. In that is true. my mom let me go visit my dad in the last time i saw im he was very sick and then he said a rasta chant in bless me in said my name will be Empress Simone. But i call my self Rastawomen because three great woman help teach me life, in how to respect myself. And i will never for get them that is why i call my self rastawomen. I will honor them as they groom me to grass all the wisdon and knowledge that jah has to offer. But at that time i was not ready to change yet i still was missing somthing.So i had to come back to america woman dont respect themself some of them go on to slack . i counsel woman for a living and every chance i try to guild them back to Jah . i feel when i asked for help lot of people gave their comment which i respect that. i feel that a king has respect for tose they love i see a lot rastaman in man in general run one woman after the other. i had a chance to talk with one i ask him if your body a temple why treat it so bad .he said i need to sty in my place in know that Jah put man over woman so i told him that he no good in learn to respect him. so i remember the way a true rasta should be about being one with Jah love as god show him the proper way to do so. teach the youth in the way it they should go. but to say your one way in live another is wrong. to lif Jah up as a unit is a great thing man woman child or children not you me in every other woman you see in then i feel to be a true rasta is a way of life. a rasta should possess a pure mine and a clean heart. the little i know i need to hold on to that untill i get a chance to embrace the right way to go. but i care about life yet i can never know all but what i belive in i will hold that to the end. A rastaman and a rastawoman should live togeather as one him being the head and she is to suport him in the proper to hold the unit togeather as one i belive and baylon a woman should work because a man can't do it all alone or a woman cant do all alone. but that my opion on that their no limited in what two can do when they agree in that how respect grow to love in love to life and this is what i teach every day so if iam wrong i welcome all opion on this subject ,
one love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/2/2004 1:03:34 AM

Haile Selassie I only dealt with One wife, he didn't even remarry after she died.

RasTafarI keeps the example of Haile Selassie I. But there are others that grow locks, but keep many of the examples of their own self, refusing to let go of wickedness, and still pretend that they are RasTafarI. RasTafarI is a way of Life, not a designation or label.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 11/2/2004 10:39:12 AM

i feel you on that but have their been other women in you life if the answered is no then your have truly embrace your calling. i do agree that it is a way of life in that i know i can grasb in truly understand. i am the one who asked for help because so many people say one thinf and do another that is why i now know to follow my heart and prey to jah for guildance to keep me a way from wolf in sheep clothing in so far i ben bless. i would share a lesson that i had to go thew to know that wrong is wrong but iam trying to forget so i guess iam not ready yet but i know jah will protect i this time so i thank you all for the the help an may Jah continued to bless eachand every one of you

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/3/2004 12:40:02 AM

When you said,

--------------------
but have their been other women in you life
--------------------

I assume that you are asking if I have dealt with other women other then my Empress. The answer is no, I have never cheated on any women that I was with in the past or present, that is against my Way of Life. I Empress and I have been together for 8 years and three years ago she went off to school to get her Masters degree. She was far from I, so I would only see her every one or two months. She finished her degree in May and forwarded to I and we got married at the end of September.

While she was away I could have dealt with other women if I wanted to. But I would never do that, so I never even came close to cheating on her. She never worried about I cheating on Her and I never worried about Her cheating on I. If I couldn't trust Her that much, I would not be with Her.

Adultery is a choice, nobody does it by mistake. People just give in to any little temptation that comes their way.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 11/3/2004 10:00:34 AM

Greeting in the mighty name of Jah

Okay i give you all the respect in the world most man who claim to be Rasta dont share that view. so i would say it an honor to meet such a person. It like iam really new at this wanted to be reborn in my faith of being a rastawoman i love the teaching in truth that come along i look for help in looking i met some rastaman that wer not nice they couldent relate that sex was not what i asking to know in i call them on what i was told as a youth in tey back off so that why i search this room to seek help and knowing more about my root so thank you my brother in you have made a different. to me this day in i will ever be strong in look with in my heart in trust Jah So thank you ta

Messenger: RasEli Sent: 11/17/2004 1:36:50 PM

I dont know how you'all feel about this but I do not follow the restrictions to only Ital food, I am waiting till I turn 18 to do so, for I live in my parents house and I would literaaly starve if I only eat Ital.But when I move on to live on my own I shall take this under.I feel & beleive in Jah Almighty and non can tell me different even if I dont eat right I try, and I try to do good for my brothers.So if you say ones that dont eat Ital are only people claiming to be I, then im sorry my brother.

Ras Eli

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I