Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=452&start_row=1

help

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 10/17/2004 11:33:35 AM

iam a a woman seed of a Rastaman in bless to a american woman my father was very strong in his belief he try to show me the way. however my mother cut my hair in would not aloud me to live as my father tought i now iam much older in yet iam lost iam seekinf help their are many rasta that i talk to but the realness of jah is not in their heart in yet i still be come lost so i am looking for guideance and have many question so my topic will be help untill iam set free

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 10/17/2004 11:52:47 AM

Greetings I

Yes I, JAH teaches I n I to keep away from strange women/men, like Samson, they will try to weaken you... and cut your hair. seen.
I do not think YOUR way has anything to do with your parent's way... the I has to decide it for yourself!
Seek RastafarI and you will see if it is the right path for you.

Selah

Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 10/17/2004 12:12:13 PM

in yet what i am asking for is help to fine my way but over the year i am happy to say that my hair is long in no razor will ever ententer again but i am now seeking Jah with all my heart in soul blessing to any one that will help i in the right direction

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/17/2004 11:50:02 PM

Sistren,

Feel free to reason about anything or ask any question.

What is it that the I is not sure about in RasTafarI path?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 10/18/2004 12:18:04 PM

i just want to no more about this way of life if i can so still i need help

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 10/19/2004 1:54:54 PM

Blessed Love Rasta Far i

Sistren, no man can do for the I....KNOW YOURSELF. THe I asking for help to "no" about a way of life. What way of life? Livity is strength, how the i site it, not a order from another.

The kingdom of heaven is within INI.

EAT what is pure
BREATHE what is clean
LOVE(GIVE)that which is right
SEE what is TRUTH

Need help to do what?

Rasta livity is about knowing teh divinty within that incompasses all the living things of creation.

If u don't know what I am talking about start with a dictionary to OVERstand these words.....READ the scripts....What is is that u want to no..?..Do u want to KNOW or no.....

THe path to wisdom is knowledge. KNOW YOURSELF where do u caom efrom why are u here and where r u going ?

No one can answer those questions for u....and that sistren is the freedom of creation.

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY
Haile I Selassie I POWER OF THE TRINTIY
Rasta Far I NO FEAR

Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 10/19/2004 9:39:26 PM

Greeting in the Mighty Name of Jah
it somthing that i cant explain for the sake seeking the truth in iam kind of glad that iam able to ask question in thank you for you world of aavice. i am ever in search of my true root

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/20/2004 11:48:10 PM

rastawomen00,

If the I hasn't already, read the Itations in the middle drop down box at the top of the webpage. Maybe it spark your thought to reason. I also put some links below to other topics. But like Nefertiti said, the I must look into yourself and see the Spirit of Jah within the I. No matter what a next person says, the I must always look within and make sure that it is justified within yourself.

Livity

Perfect Livity

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: rastawomen00 Sent: 10/24/2004 8:38:02 AM

greeting in the mighty name of Jah i hope it all well and thank you for the link May Jah continued to bless you all

Messenger: TaeJah Sent: 10/26/2004 2:02:33 PM

Bless,
educate yourself ask questions, read overstand I must build I own conviction it can't be given to you. As far as the right direction only I heart can lead I there seen.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I