Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=446&start_row=21

The Flesh and Blood of Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/12/2012 3:53:15 PM

Greetings Black heart and give thanks for the questions,

InI gon repost the I post, so that InI can make sure that InI answer the I questions.

Bro 1forTruth Why don't yu deserve mercy to reach Jah Kingdom? What makes u think dat lamps have to be killed for de sin commited by people? Why should de lambs suffer for de sins of people? Two wrongs cannot make one right. Killin a lamb is a sin so how can a sin compensate for a sin?
What sacrifice was Christ destined fo?
Bless my God.

Well I, InI, don't deserve mercy, because InI sin everday, whether through thoughts or communication and etc, so without mercy my judgement for wrong would come and kill I, but mercy gives I anotha chance to make it right to reach Jah Kingdom. InI ppl are children of Adam, InI make mistakes that reflect disobedience of Jahs way from time to time. Jah at times gives InI a message or an unction to do something and Ini may linger or delay, perform slackeness and sluggardness in doing it. Jah wants immediate action and total obedience when him say it...But in the agape love of Jah, InI receive mercy and grace, grace to do things we don't deserve to do and mercy to hold back what we deserve. InI can be very selfish but in humility of Jah grace InI recognize his mercy and real-eyes that InI are bless.

As why does a lamb have to be killed, that is a question that the I should pose to Jah. For his thoughts are not our thoughts (Isaiah 55:8), but inI can guarantee that the answer is in the ible even if it is not a satifying answer, for example, their is a scripture that says in Isaiah 45:9 "Woe to him who quarrels with his Maker, to him who is but a potsherd among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'He has no hands'? and Romans 9:20 But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'"Romans 9:21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?

Christ was destined with a great promise, and that promise was the throne of glory but he had to sacrifice his life for others to attain it, thats in Rev 5 it say a lamb that was slain now becomes the lion, and the angel in Luke tells Mary of his destiny...Luke 1:32-33: He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."

You are right two wrongs dont make a right, and the crucifixion doesn't make things better, but in the crucifixion of Christ, the people crucfied a perfect man, he was obedient all the way through, so sin never reigned in his mortal body, so he will not be conquered by death..Romans 6:2 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. The A'men overcame the sin of the world and took our sin to give us a way out. This choice reminds me of the parable of the rich man....it seems like Christ was not only teaching the rich man but himself as well. Christ was rich in the spiritual fruits and sold all he had to serve others, so that inI can have a chance to make it....Matthew 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant and John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Blessed love brother in the name os Jesus/Eyesus, Haile Selassie, the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah name InI is a conqueror. InI are Rastafari

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/13/2012 4:21:22 PM

Giv thanks for de response brother. Concerning de killimg of lambs, I man don't have to pose to Jah since I don't think it's Jah dat said people should kill lambs fo their sin. Acording to de I explaination de death of Jesus was a sacrifice which eminated from de practice of lambs killin (animal sacrifice) for sins. Does it mean dat if there was no practice of lambs killin or animal sacrifice for sin in de past then de death of Jesus would not be viewed as a sacrifice fo sin?

Acording to de bible Israeli people used to kill animals n burn dem n dat process was said to be fo sin offering. What suprises I is dat many people who read de bible see nothing wrong with dis so called sin offering such dat dem are fully convinced it's de creator who comanded people to murder animals for sacrifice. I wonder what makes people think dat de creator is delighted by dem killin n burning his animal? killing any animal won't make de creator happy instead it can offend de creator. So how do yu expect de creator to forgive yu for yo sins by offending him? Dis is clear to I dat de act of animal sacrifice was not a command from Jah but was only a Jewish culture.

When I man iditate pon dis matter of animal sacrifice mi over dat de culture of animal sacrifice was started by people who enjoyed n loved eating flesh so much dat dem were obsessed by it dat dem even thought de smell of burning flesh would delight de creator. Dis people thought dat de smell of burning flesh would delight de creator such dat he/she can can forgive dem fo sins when dem provide dat smell. Dis people also thought de creator was up in de sky hence deir belief dat de smoke was goin to de creator when rising up. Now dat de most high has given I overstanding I man can see dat de Israelites were very mistakenly wrong. So I man can say it without any apology dat de bible is wrong on dat part n whosoever wrote dat animal sacrifice was God command on de bible is wrong. Some parts of de bible attest to I statement:
''Psalms 50: 10 For every beast of de forest is mine , and the cattle upon tousands of hills.
11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beast of the field are mine.
12 If I were hungry I would not tell thee: for the world is mine and the fulness therof.
13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, and drink the blood of goats?
14 offer unto God thanks giving and pay the vows unto the most High''.

Many people are afraid of de bible so much dat dem can't question nothing in it n what is even more disapointing is dat many rasta people are amongst de blind followers of de bible. Many rasta people will tel u dat dem no believe in no sky God yet yu find dem using parts of de bible dat refer to a sky God to reason (is dat not confusion?).
No wonder some even beleive dat black African history is de bible.
Now de question is how can rasta liberates Africa if rasta cannot liberate himself from de Israeli propaganda presented in de bible? How can rasta help his fellow black people free from mental slavery if rasta cannot free himself from de very weapon dat was used to mentaly enlave many black people? Dis weapon I man talk about is de bible. It realy is a weapon of mass brainwashing used by Babylon on many black people (including some rastas).

Anyway give thanks for de reasoning my king.

Bless my Lord.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/14/2012 8:33:18 AM

blessed to all

yes I,
confussion is on d interpratation,of anything not just d bible, for instance d sacrifice of christ simply symbolize d sacrifice of d ego d "me" d identification of i as flesh or body,to identify as life is salvation and d key for unconditional love, treasure is life and love is d key or viceversa, wat ini eat is wat ini sacrifice to JAH, if i eat flesh symbolize as death is a contradiction fore death is not life giving, but a suicide perhaps slowly,a double death, to eat ital is no killing , ital food is all seed bearing fruit and vegetable in a raw form not by cooking coz it is another way of killing,eating ital not only provide life energy in d body but also spreads life by spreading d seeds to provide more food and working together with nature and is d oneness with mother earth,its a blessing, wholistic(holy) livity.
ital livity or RASTAFARI is not a belief or an interpretation but a life experience,its a livity, to know is not to believe but to experience,
know JAH dont believe.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/14/2012 9:05:19 AM

Give thanks Black Heart and DURU one love still,

As our father Jah Rastafari says "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realize that the Bible is his refuge and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution to his present difficulties and guidance for this future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/14/2012 10:54:51 AM

blessed to all

yes I,give thanks 1fortruth

yes accept d bible as a tool for its great message as a clear conscience and d message is love, yes accept it and not condemn it but this does not refer only to d bible but to any scripture that represents god which is love ,d bible itself is rooted from an ancient afrikan scripture so called "d book of d dead" which in fact is d book of life wrongly translated by d early european translators,heru or horus as christ or krst ,auset or isis as mary and ausar or osirus as god d father which simply means d father d mother and child ,its d original trinity ,it simply represents life eternal through love ,d family its d basis of community.
from dis scriptures came all other holy scriptures including d bible coming from ethiopia hence kmt or ancient egypt considered demselves as d children of ethiopia or fruit of ethiopia so as any other culture and races and religions for they wrote down d oral traditions of ethiopia for d sake of all humanity and d great message is love ,a very simple message but through times ini used ini head to think instead of d heart dat led to complicate love and dominate d wombman hence wombman think with d heart and man with d head,in ancient times wombman is d throne ,d power is from d heart for unity or equality and without d throne its power is greed or separation and dominion ,dis is why HIM restored d european christian tradition to an ancient afrikan tradition by coronation of emperor and empress on d same day ,symbolizes d unity of head and heart,heart is life and love(first sign of life is nyabinghi rhythm d heartbeat)from dis came d mind,dats why d dominance of man represents death and greed ,only man dominate because its active and womban are passionate because its passive dats y d ancient indigineous priests where wombman,
obviously HIM is a christian so HIM glorify d bible but d point is its message is love not just d bible but ALL scriptures ,to accept simply is a passive statement for dnt forget HIM glorify all religions because it represents d different ways to glorify JAH ,love is d unity of many and d true meaning of oneness ,there is no love with just 1 but d unity of many is love,dats why life appears in many forms, InI means one is all,all is one ,no separation.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/14/2012 2:17:35 PM

Yes-I, HIM supported one and ones faith with Raspect, InI know some ppl say herb is the healing of the nations, but in InI view its love, the greatest commandment for all ppl. Christ show I the power of love when he sat and ate with the prostitute, tax collector and gentile in the community and showed the "know it all" pharisee and sadducees how dem must interact in the community. For it is not flesh InI must fight with but wicked spirits. Ephesians 6:12.

InI was watching a movie last nite called One Love on youtube wit Ky-Mani Marley, its a good message.

Blessed love King

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2014 12:30:29 AM

JAH Child, the I made a comment about the scripture referring to the blood of Christ. This is I Iverstanding regarding the Flesh and Blood of Christ.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2014 10:31:21 AM

I have a question.

If Jesus rose again as the Holy Spirit as part of the Holy Trinity. And it is accepted he passed around 2000 year ago. Unless he is physically walking around today (because they say you can't 'die' twice) why are people concerned with his body and blood?

If i was a christian i would want to know why is there any emphasis at all on the body and blood of christ?

Is it not the spirit / irit / essence / teachings that is important? Not the physical...Every sunday for example Catholics have to ritually intake the body and blood of Jesus and they believe this to be essential and accurate. Not metaphorical.

If Africans had said they were eating the body and blood of an ancestor of over 2000 years we would have been labelled as pagans and enslaved by the same european....

Everyone know my stance on Jesus already, its just a thought...

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/1/2014 12:57:57 PM

Garveys Africa,Iman don't have a problem with the I burning jezeus/jesus;the only jesus there was,was the slaveship and the image of Caesar Borgia who they call jesus.But when InI speak of Yahshua the black Saviour wich return as Haile Selassie I it is a different matter.If the I denies Yahshua's existence,then you deny Haile Selassie's divinity wich is the only true Christ.So when the I say bun jesus Iman no get offended coz I only see the fake Babylonian image of christ go up in flames.The only true Christ Iman know is Selassie I seen...? JAH guide;

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2014 1:08:34 PM

I dont deal with any of the Christs other than Jah, Ras Tafari Makonnen. But thats a side argument and this website know my stance on dem ting.

But step away from that argument for a minute

I have a different topic here. A genuine question whether you deal with Jesus or Yoshua or none at all...

-Why is there an emphasis on the body and blood of Christ? Body and Blood seems superficial and earthly compared to the spiritual concept. I would think the emphasis should be on the Teachings of christ, the life of christ, the spirit of christ... etc... But the FLESH and BLOOD? Why??? Where did this come from? The concept sounds like bad Obeah.

(Note - This is not the Garveys Africa vs the existence / none existence of Iyesus argument)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I