Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=446&start_row=1

The Flesh and Blood of Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/14/2004 10:49:16 PM

The Flesh of Christ is the Word of Jah and the Blood of Christ is the Word of Jah.

John 4
31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.
32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.
38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

Christ showed His disciples that he has Meat that they don't know of, this Meat is the Word of Jah. The Word of Jah is the manisfestation of the Most High, so to eat the Meat of Jah or Word of Jah, I and I must do the will of Jah.

Christ then told the disciples that they shouldn't look for some time in the future to harvest the Meat, but that the Meat of Jah is right in front of them ready to be harvested. Christ was telling them that His words were ready to come out of him and be harvested by the disciples. And those that reap of the Word of Jah and Live by his will will receive their wages from Jah, and Jah will rejoice as the One that sows the seed, and I and I will rejoice as the Ones who reap the fruit.

Christ gave them the Word of Jah without requiring them to work on their own to attain it. Others have had to labour for ages to receive only a portion of the Word that Christ gave them and I and I freely.

After Christ fed the multitude with the Bread and Fish and then left them, they seeked Christ and found him on the other side of sea. When Christ saw them he said,

John 6
26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

The people were seeking Christ because they were fed with the bread and fish. Christ was showing them that they shouldn't have been looking for Him because of the meat that perisheth. But that they should have been seeking Him for the Meat that endureth unto IverLiving Life, which is the Word of Jah. They asked what they should do to do the works of Jah. Christ showed them that the work of Jah is to believe Christ.

The people then looked for a sign from Christ, they said that their fathers ate manna in the desert, they said that Moses gave them bread from heaven to eat.

Christ answered them,

John 6
32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Christ also said,

John 6
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Christ told them that the bread Moses gave them wasn't the Bread of Heaven, but that Jah gives the True Bread from Heaven. The Word that manifested in flesh, that manifested in Word for I and I to Learn the ways of Jah.

They murmered at Christ because he said that he is the bread that came down from heaven.

John 6
43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
48 I am that bread of life.
49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

When I and I eat of the Flesh and Blood of Christ, I and I are Learning from the Words of Jah. I and I shall be all taught of Jah, Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto Christ. When I and I believe and know the Words of Christ, I and I will have IverLiving Life. Christ gives His Flesh (Word) for the Life of the World.

John 6
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

If I and I accept and Live by the Word of Christ, which is His Flesh and Blood, I and I will Have Life. When I and I eat His Flesh and Blood, by bringing His word within ourself to fill our souls, then I and I will dwell in Christ, and Christ will dwell in I and I, I and I will be One, with no separation in any way.

I and I Father sent Christ and sent the Word with Him, and Christ Lives by the Father. So when I and I take these Words to our own self, then I and I will Live by Christ, in the Way of Jah.

Many of the disciples of Christ couldn't Iverstand what Christ was saying, so Christ explained it to them. To show them that His Flesh and Blood is the Word.

John 6
61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?
62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Christ showed them that the Spirit quickeneth and brings Life, the flesh of the body profits nothing. Christ told them that the Words that He speak to them are the Spirit and Life. But some will not believe His words, but will turn aside and not join with Jah.

John 8
51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

John 12
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

I and I are not only to eat of the Fruit of Christ, but I and I are also to give the Word to others as well and bear much fruit in both words and works.

John 15
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If we don't bear fruit, then we will be cast away, and if I and I bear fruit, Jah will clean I and I with the same Word and Itinue to perfect I and I so that I and I will bring forth more Words and Works. I and I must join with Jah to bring forth Fruit, because Jah is the source of the Word.

Christ spoke,

John 15
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

It is because of the Words and Works of Christ that the wicked sought to kill him.

John 15
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

The Words of Christ should be written in I and I hearts to be there for all time. Jah RasTafarI

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/14/2004 11:02:47 PM

Give thanks for Eternal Life! Jesus of Nazareth Selassie I Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/7/2007 11:15:26 PM

I wanted to bring this reasoning forward again.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 10/5/2008 8:04:47 PM

GREETINGS TO ALL RASTAFARI BREDREN and SISTREN.
This is a wonderful post for I&I to see after the Heathen eboni postedon her ingnorance of CHRIST. This is very to JAH point. Let us GIVE THANKS and Praises. SHOUT A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I. wahdahdah

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 10/5/2008 9:17:08 PM

gerat post, that is what the catholic church use to have comunion anw wine representing it as the flesh and blood of christ. the bible teach that they are openly crusifying him again in the open.

6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame(heb 6v6)

the bible teach we can ask for forgiveness, repent.

24For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.(heb 9v24-28).

the first part of the post ini see as christ saying, he sow the good seed and one will reap

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. (john 1416-21)

he sow but selassie i reap

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father. (joh 16v7-16)

6But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man that thou visitest him?

7Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

8Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, (heb 6v6-11)

7Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

8For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief( heb 4v7-11)

blessed love

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/12/2008 12:31:58 PM

word sound and Power,
I was having a talk today with a Youthman from the Ethiopian Orthodox church and it started with the baptism and went to the communion. It is a must. to take the communion, i asked for the reason and he answered"christ gave the example so we must follow" that's it, that is what is being tought there now. I tried to explain that it was parablle, but he wouldn't take it. so they stand in line everytime aftre fasting and wit on the bread and wine/water.
It is sad, it is sad.

'If I and I accept and Live by the Word of Christ, which is His Flesh and Blood, I and I will Have Life. When I and I eat His Flesh and Blood, by bringing His word within ourself to fill our souls, then I and I will dwell in Christ, and Christ will dwell in I and I, I and I will be One, with no separation in any way'.

beautyfull word sound aya.
Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/13/2008 11:55:28 AM

Blessed love my lawds and empresses

well, I see flesh and blood also, as InI One blood, that Rome is sheding, InI flesh is InI sacrifice, InI take InI cross, because babylon is trying to destroy InI at every turn, that is why people hate Ras Tafar I, because of this they hated Jes-us Christ, they hate God, they hate themselfs, it's a pity what they are doing onto themselfs.

Christ bled the five bleeding wounds to give us HIS word, He gave away His flesh, and InI must live by His word and from His word, and be ready to give InI life any second for JAH Ras Tafar I, no matter what. That is realy the works of JAH Ras Tafar I

So I say seek the bread of life and your belly is always gonna be full, this is something babylon can't take away, it's JAH Ras Tafar I that is everliving and He reigns in Zion and lives in InI hearts.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/6/2011 11:50:30 AM

Rastafari works in mystic ways, this is confirmation of my overstanding of the( Rastafari is ) topic I posted earlier today. iron sharpens Iron, thanks idren Ark I

Blessed love

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/6/2011 6:35:18 PM

What is the crucification Babylon a making in displaying Jesus blood and body as wine and bread As a teaching for da people?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/6/2011 8:11:41 PM

The Sacrifice of Christ was His Teachings, the Word of Jah, not the tree that he was murdered upon.

Christ taught I and I to be Perfect and One with Jah. Christ knew that babylon would crucify HIM for teaching mankind this, but Christ taught I and I anyway and gave his Flesh and Blood for I and I Salvation.

Sacrifice

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I