Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4447&start_row=1

Selassie I, dream

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/12/2011 3:37:56 PM

As I've said before, I work nights, on a morning I usually use herb, it helps I relax and to sleep during the day, I ran out today so instead I used the circular breathing meditation nazarite I told I about to wind down. Anyways after about 20 min or so I felt myself drift off, not long after I had a vision of Selassie with bright red eyes and riding a White horse, he didn't speak to I orally but through some kind of telepathy,

he told me to treat the bible in the same way I would treat a dream, that not all that is written or revealed is literal and I shouldn't follow others interpretation of it but be a leader and follow my own.

I believe this dream or vision is in relation to revelations due to the White horse and red eyes of Jah, but I have never followed any interpretation of the bible and have only recently started reading and only reasoned on the meanings of it on this website, what do InI bredren think?

Blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/13/2011 6:44:37 PM

In the Book of Revelation, Selassie I is described as riding a white horse.

-------------------------------------
Rev.6

1. [2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Rev.19

1. [11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
2. [14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Here's a passage in Genesis Ch 49 relating to Red Eyes:

[8] Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
[9] Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
[10] The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
[11] Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
[12] His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.

As the I them Know, RasTafarI is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and as the Scripure says "[10] The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."

That passage means that the Solomonic Lineage would always have a King upon its Throne up to the Time of Shiloh, the Messiah, Haile Selassie I.

Here's a Reasoning about Shiloh:

"Till Shiloh Come"

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 10/15/2011 7:03:41 AM

Greetings, Dreams can also be visions and the Ible is full of stories about dreams and visions. " That not all that is written or revealed is literal and I shouldn't follow others interpretation of it but be a leader and follow my own". I site this as saying that everybody or most people have different interpretations of what they read in the Ible and that it is good to reason about the Ible, but you don't always have to agree with what is said.

Bless

Messenger: Dreadlaw Sent: 1/29/2013 1:50:46 PM

I man have had 2 visions of HIM.

First dream (10 yrs ago):

I was riding on a bus with many people who wanted no part of where they were going. I phisically restrained and defeated the driver and drove the bus to another place.

I then saw 4 men all dressed in strikingly white robes, Selassie came over and introduced himself to me as "ED" and said he "wanted me to work in a hotel for him", I asked, what do you want me to do at the hotel, he said "Same thing that that man does(and pointed to one of his companions)", I then asked, how much does this job pay, and he said $2K per week"

That was the first time I saw him, and the majesty, the pure uprightness and goodliness that surrounded him and his companions, was nothing like I felt before, until I saw him again that is.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 1/31/2013 12:36:23 PM

Greetings Dread, what was the second vision?

Messenger: Dreadlaw Sent: 2/1/2013 1:58:19 PM

(5yrs ago) I man was on a top of a great big staircase, with a couple other Brothers and then we heard that Marcus Garvey was speaking, we all ran to find him, and some how lost each other along the way, I went in a room and saw Marcus' son, and talked with him for a while. I then ran out and started to run fast to see Garvey when I ran into an old man, and fell to the ground. I started to get up and the old man helped me up, as I looked up, I was stunned, and said, "But a nuh you name"... and he said "Ras Tafari from Ethiopia".

He was older this time than before, but looked just as comelya nd gentle, witht he same vibe emanating.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/4/2013 9:42:04 AM

Much thanks for sharing brother,

I have had a dream of HIM as well and the more I meditate and read the scriptures the more it reveals itself to the I. The dream is quite lenghty because I like to add the details as so you can feel that you are there.. so here it is...

I had this dream on March 22, 2011

I was walking with my church family at the time along some empty water bank, my Pastor was leading the way instructing ppl what to do. The place was desolate, it looked like the plains of Africa during the dry season, except there was no lions or any other animals there. My brother and sisters were filling up buckets of water and pouring it into the river bank…I don’t where we got the water from but we were just grabbing buckets of water and pouring it in the water bank. We were all so happy singing songs and doing the work. Once we restored the bank with flowing water, I noticed the sun and it wasn’t hot, especially for us to be in a place that looked like Africa, the weather was jus right..Anyway it seemed like the sun was going down so in the distance we saw a house and went into the house. It was small but everyone could fit in it.

Wen we got in, most of the church family left but wife and I as well as my Pastor at the time stayed. ( My Pastor and I recently at that time had falling out, I was about 8 months in my nazarite vow and was given an idea about bridging the gap between Christianity and Rastafari. He discouraged me, rebuked me and told me that I should cut my hair…In my rage, I did as he asked in my vulnerability to obey God by listening to the Pastor). So while in the house, the pastor went into a room to watch tv, while my wife and I is in the living room, him and I was divided. The front door was open and I can see a brother that I knew walking up to us. He had an Ethiopian star on his shirt with the red, yellow, and green. Behind him was Selassie I. Selassie I had his military uniform and hat on. I went into the bedroom to look at my pastor to smile because Selassie was coming.

As the brother approached the house, I met him at the door and asked him what you know about the star of David, he smiled and proceeded into the house (I don’t where he went). Then Selassie comes walking in and I meet HIM at the door and with joy I say Selassie I. He didn’t respond but walked into the house as well. He went into the room where my pastor was, they had a few words but I don’t know what they said. Now I am back in the living room with my wife and we are both laying on the floor. Selassie then began to look at me, he came over to me, sat on my chest and put his hands around my neck. I became scared and instantly spoke in tongues (I never spoke in tounges before) and as I am speaking, I feel electricity running through my whole body from the crown of my head to my toes. Even in the natural and dream state as I lay next to my wife I awaken and squeeze her tight as the fire runs through out my body, then I dip back into the dream state in full (amazing I never cud awake out of a dream and snap right back into it). But this wasnt no ordinary dream

Selassie rubs my throat and chin and says speak man of God, and as I speak I begin to mumble and try to imitate the toungues I have heard in church and it had no power in it (maybe cuz it was someone elses or maybe they were fake, idk) but when I let the holy spirit take over, It begins to come out like water. Selassie rises and smiles at me and that was the end of the dream…

Till this day and it is going on two years I seek more revelation from it…Jah lead me to Isaiah 35, and it is a description of the place in the dream. The theme of that chapter is also called the Joy of the Redeemed. Then there is a scripture in Jeremiah 30:8-9, saying that the Lord will break the yoke from off their neck and that they will no longer be enslaved (I was definitely enslaved in that church and was told how to think, being forced to not be myself but conformed to the teachings of that pastor when concerning Christ)..then it says that after he breaks the yoke, they will serve the Lord their God and David their King, whom I raise up for them…Then I asked if Selassie is God why was he behind the brother I knew?…well I research it and came across a multitude of scriptures, when we walk before the Lord we make a path for him like John the Baptist did, he prepared away for Christ…….the brother I recognized wore the star of David on his shirt with the Ethiopian colors, making a path for HIM to come…Deut 8:6, Psalms 116:9, Psalm 119:1..I also asked God what was up with the sun…..Rev 7:16….then I asked why did I speak in tongues Acts 2:4-17…

As i continue to learn the scriputres from the guidance of the father by asking and seeking, i now realize that the house was my heart, my mind and in it were the most important people at that time, and the desolate land was my body, dry without God, dead before I accepted the eternal life, the son Yeshua witht the help of the testimonies of my spiritual family that helped me overcome the dry bones Rev 12:11. I man is also starting to the metaphysical teachings of the spiritual and physical and by applying it, it begins to make sense as well as the bible. Lastly I just read today with the single eye, 2 Cor 6:16, that I am the temple of the living God, and that God will dwell in me, walk in me, and he will be my God. Also in Luke 17:20-21 that the Kingdom of God is in me. There is so much more that hasnt been revealed to me, but it seems to I that I am the son of God and big brother Yeshua, the first begotten shows I that we are Christs fighting a spiritual war amongst ourselves and as soon as we realize how deep this war go within InI then we can apply the teachings rightfully and experience heaven. Now inI see how we all are spiritual kinsmen.

P.S. as far as the pastor, the church was shut down this past September because his dark side of touching and molesting the brothers of the church was exposed, God is so good that he really freed me from that slave master, a system of oppression that keeps people from the truth who they truly are.

P.S. I also posted a small bit of this dream in a post called The Power of Jesus Christ a while back, and InI apologize for my ignorance in interpreting it. Peace and love.

Messenger: Dreadlaw Sent: 2/4/2013 3:56:18 PM

Bob said "Who feels it knowsi t Lord". THat feeling of being around the man's presence. The righteousness that cloaks HIM.

I find it interesting that both you and I had people with us initially who all were with us. "Many are called, but the chosen are few".

The Scripture says, "I go to prepare a place foryo u, so where I am, there you may also be".
Know that Selassie did indeed grant many acres of land to I and I.

Seek and yes hall find 1for truth.

Study Pompey the great (The Roman General)
KNow what happened to the men of God who stood up to him.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/5/2013 8:16:11 AM

Give thanks Dreadlaw,

you are very correct, many are called but only a few are chosen. Peace and love my brother

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I